1 April, 2006

Durham County, Nigger-Fellating ESPN Set Up Whites for Lynching

Posted by alex in academia, crime, double standards, media control at 8:37 am | Permanent Link

[After a thousand played-down nigger-on-human rapes/murders, the male cunts at ESPN turn with pleasure faced with synthetic horror to a ‘rape’ case involving white Duke lacrosse players and a nigger stripper.

You can read between the lines and well see that there’s little to no substance to the allegation. Niggers aren’t known for the morals, and if there’s a line between nigger stripper and nigger prostitute, it’s unclear to the naked eye.

You can further see that by inflaming its coverage, ESPN, the local prosecutor, and the broader jewish media apparatus seek to portray this curious case as their ubiquitous meme of the obnoxious Aryan fratboy brought to life.

Tv is more real than reality, and the jews that put the chip on the niggers’ shoulders put loxist rage in their heart. If whites end up dead here, the jews at ESPN and through the media are to blame. Jews have fostered an environment hostile to whites for decades.]

Report: Charges may be delayed in Duke rape case

While DNA tests in the rape investigation involving members of the Duke men’s lacrosse team may be completed next week, Durham County District Attorney Mike Nifong said Friday that it could be an additional week before he decides what charges to bring, the Durham Herald-Sun reported in its Saturday edition.

Nifong reiterated Friday that the results of the DNA tests will not necessarily determine who gets charged, the newspaper reported. On Thursday, Nifong said he was not sure if he would make the DNA test results public.

The Herald-Sun also reported that some lacrosse players gave accounts of what transpired on the night of the alleged attack to university administrators. Nifong told the newspaper that he would ask the school to disclose those accounts voluntarily. If the university withholds the information, Nifong would seek a court order to obtain the testimonials.

In related news, Durham Police Department officers on Friday night warned residents outside of houses on North Buchanan Boulevard of potential threats of violence targeted at Duke University students, The Duke Chronicle reported on its Web site Friday.

Buchanan Boulevard is the street where players allegedly raped an exotic dancer at a March 13 party.

“Duke and Durham police have substantially increased patrol coverage of the area, including Trinity Park, Ninth Street and East Campus,” wrote Larry Moneta, vice president for student affairs, in an e-mail sent to students.

Durham police desk officer D. Myatt told The Chronicle that the threats could not be traced to a credible source.

“Officers are being proactive with all this mess with the lacrosse team going on,” Myatt told the Duke student newspaper. “They’re asking people to use commone sense, to not be a target in the nighttime.”

[When it comes to White Nationalists, cops mouth off about trash and rubbish and how they’d better not break the law. This when Whites do nothing more than pass out papers full of facts. When niggers threaten lives, the cops are quick to – warn whites to take precautions. All we hear in the media is how niggers have suffered 400 years of slavery, and they can’t even “Drive While Black.” What about Living While White? It’s open season on whites, as declared by jews.]

Earlier Friday evening, a passenger riding in a car on Buchanan Boulevard extended his arm from the vehicle, making his hand into the shape of gun, and pointed it at residents gathered at a house near the one where the alleged rape took place.

“We had been sitting on the porch hanging out,” Duke senior Bryan Cappelli told The Chronicle. “And at least three cars went by flicking us off, saying, ‘You’ll see.'”

Many of the students living on Buchanan Boulevard have left their residences for the night, Monetta told the Chronicle.

Also Friday, published reports said there were two shootings in Durham near Duke’s campus. Neither incident could be connected to the suspicious activity on Buchanan Boulevard, or the ongoing rape investigation. The second shooting, which occurred sometime before 3:40 p.m., was just blocks from the corner of campus on Sedgefield Street.

[What color shooter and victim? Why no mention? Was the shooter black and the victim white? When the media, cops, and pol are in cahoots, and they all hate whites – you aren’t safe, White man. Do you realize the full extent of the danger you’re in because jews control the media?]

According to The Chronicle, police stopped and searched cars at the corner of Sedgefield Street and West Markham Avenue, an intersection that is on the corner of Duke’s East Campus.

[Any White threatening a nigger would be arrested. Niggers spew threats and cops do nothing. Why do we pay taxes, White man? Why do we tolerate jews among us?]

• 12 Responses to “Durham County, Nigger-Fellating ESPN Set Up Whites for Lynching”

1. Will Says:

Your spintros are you best stuff. You put things so succinctly. 1,000 nigger on white rapes can go flying under the jewdar, but as soon as a white on black one occurs, the jews come out of the woodworks to let the entire world know about it.

For such a brilliant people as they claim to be, they sure are tiresomely predictable.

Spintro here is spot on. GJ.

2. bob Says:

Interesting how no details are given into the shootings that occurred, very interesting indeed.

These White boys should have excercised their 2nd amendment long ago.

3. Alex Linder Says:

Is Duke in the middle of an, cough, urban area? I’ve never been through their campus.

4. Lutjens Says:

I can’t imagine a white guy even touching one of those filthy creatures let alone fucking one.

5. alex Says:

New huge article on the affair at ESPN:

Durham’s black mayor, William Bell, says:

“I daresay if this incident had been reversed, if an alleged crime was committed by black athletes at North Carolina Central University, I doubt it would have made these kind of headlines.”

He adds,

Today, ESPN is down here, CBS, the New York Times and Washington Post. All of that attention sort of magnifies the issue.

It’s the holy grail, they hope – a white-on-black gang rape. They can refer to it for a century.

“The fact that the DA is out in the public saying these boys are guilty is just extraordinary,” said Joseph B. Cheshire V, who represents one of the captains. “I am absolutely convinced, and I think everyone in that house will testify, that nothing like these allegations happened.”

Very interesting. It appears they’re setting up some white males to be railroaded. The usual leftist-coloreds led by jews have set up a howl the last few days.

Nowhere in his yard article does Greg Garber, very possibly a jew, place rape in interracial context. Virtually all interracial rape is colored on white.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/columns/story?id=2392159&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos1

6. N.B. Forrest Says:

“ Last weekend was Duke’s minority recruitment. What a welcome for minority students to walk into this story. I’m not trying to call it racial terrorism, but that’s what it really is. â€?
      — Betty Greene, a Durham resident for 10 years

Leave it to hebeSPN to highlight that quote. Fucking jew scum.

7. Ken Says:

I’m from Durham. I’ve not compiled the statistics, but will assert that 90% or more of racially motivated crime is done by blacks and other non-whites against whites. I am sickened by the lack of interest by the media of non-white on white crime. This systematic approach to covering up the truth behind crime has spilled over into the public perception and it is difficult to get white people’s attention on the matters. White people are under attack and have functionally lost the will to voice their concerns. It is simply brainwashing by the jewish dominated media. White people are fed up with the destruction of our civilization and culture by the shitskins and jewz.

8. Konstantine Says:

The rapists should receive the fullest punishment the law provides for even thinking of having sex with her. Bad taste should always be discouraged in any form.

9. alex Says:

Thanks, Ken. (That’s one reason we went to this format, to encourage local reports.)

10. Tim Says:

ESPN is run by jews and politicizes sports in a racial way. A number of the commercials ESPN plays portray whites as idiots or racists. Case and point was an ad where a Puerto Rican looking kid is finishing a job interview with the suit and tie White yuppie. The yuppie says his resume is “very impressive” yet after the P.R. leaves the office the White rips up his resume and trashes it while grumbling about not needing any “brown scum”. Exactly how it IS NOT in corporate Amerikwa. Jews lie about all things racial, turning the truth on it’s head, 180 degrees out of phase with reality. The rotten motives of these jews are becoming obvious to more and more people every day.

11. Randy Cuthbert Says:

As far as I can tell, the last alleged white-on-black gang rape was the Tawana Bradley case in the late 1980’s. It was a hoax, but that didn’t prevent weeks of non-stop media coverage. What is the reality?

In 1999, for instance, according to U.S. Dept. of Justice statistics, there were about 20,003 black-on-white rapes or sexual assaults (single-offender victimizations), while the number of white-on-black rapes or sexual assaults was somewhere between between 0 and 33. Black-on-white rapes or sexual assaults were at least 600 times as common as the reverse.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus9902.pdf

Follow the link, and go to Table 42.

The stats for single-offender robberies involving injury are even more lopsided: about 18,236 black-on-white, and between 0 and 13 white-on-black.

Some snippets from Jared Taylor’s book:

In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found.

Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape.

12. Mark Says:

I am fed up with niggers. They were created by Satan and are the most destructive animals on earth,