Birdman on Rockwell
Posted by alex in Birdman Bryant, LewRockwell.com, libertarians at 3:14 pm | Permanent Link
Good stuff, worth a rehash every now and then in underlining our mutual point that the “freedom” lovers are the last people in the world to defend real, actual freedom where it meets the censors – in 2006 that means men speaking the truth to Holocaust powers, and men speaking the truth about race.
THE BIRDMAN DOESN’T LIKE
THE ROCKWELL FILES – Some files on Little Lew-Lew, creator of the eponymous lewrockwell.com, and a gaggle of his logically and morally challenged ‘paleolibertarian’ sidekicks, including Gary North, Karen DeCoster, Jeff Elkins, Michael Levin, Hans-Herman Hoppe and others
- The Rockwell Files #1: Lew Rockwell – A man with environ-mental problems
- The Rockwell Files #2: Little Lew-Lew continues his descent into Hell, described here by “Lew Rockwell Is Dishonest Where It Matters Most” and “Lew Rockwell Is a Split-Brain Preparation”, along with an exchange over these matters between the Birdman and Y2K False-Prophet/True-Profiteer Gary North, in which North goes West or South, depending on your preferred metaphor
- The Rockwell Files #3: An exchange over Little Lew-Lew between the Birdman and Karen De Coster, plus an attempted mockery of the Birdman by Jeff Elkins, who ends up mocking himself. This file, along with the previous two, seems to confirm that most of Little Lew-Lew’s writers are just as dishonest as he is. POSTSCRIPT: In a later round of correspondence with the Birdman (not reproduced here), Jeff Elkins showed how badly he had gotten his buttocks beaten by sending the Birdman a death threat. Could anything better illustrate the moral bankruptcy of Lew Rockwell & Co.?
- The Rockwell Files #4: An open letter to Joe Sobran on the Lew Rockwell contretemps – Joe replied to my letter, but asked that it not be published (His basic message, while courteous and respectful, was, ‘Nothing you say changes anything’).
- The Rockwell Files #5: Alex Linder on Lew Rockwell
- The Rockwell Files #6: The Birdman first came across Hans-Herman Hoppe in the now-defunct Rothbard-Rockwell Report (“Triple R”), which is why he nicknamed Hoppe “Triple H from Triple R”. Some of his ideas are not without merit, but Hoppe is like one of those monarchical families (the Bourbons) he admires so much — he learns nothing and forgets nothing. In Triple H’s case, he’s been peddling the same ideas as new at least since 1995; and in spite of heavy criticism from the Birdman, he seems not to have changed them one jot or tittle. Which is why this essay is called “Skip the Hoppe”.
- The Rockwell Files #7: Joe Sobran heaped praise on Hoppe for the above essay; Birdman heaped shit on Sobran for doing so; Sobran did not respond.
- The Rockwell Files #8: Lenin praised the Jews for their brutality, and the 60 million which the Soviets killed in the 70 years of their Jewish-led reign is a monument to that brutality. The Israelis have nurtured the tradition — torture is legal in Israel, and liberally used against the Palestinians — and have developed a fearsome world-wide reputation for their ‘skill’. It is thus unsurprising that the Jews’ principal intellectual hit man, Alan Dershowitz, has made a buzz on the talk-show circuit by advocating torture. As it happens, however, the Dersh is not the only acadimwit Jew advocating a return to the Inquisition, as can be seen from this exchange between the Birdman and CCNY philosophy professor Michael Levin, who gets taken to the woodshed with peine forte et dure, and does that constitute torture? In the Dersh’s favor it can at least be said that he’s up-front about who he is — a hard-wired in-your-face Jewish chauvinist; but Levin is a hypocrite of the first order: He calls himself libertarian, but embraces the ugliest and most vicious form of State power — unless, that is, what he is really advocating is not torture by the State, but rather by the private sector.
- The Rockwell Files #9 – A Libertarian Defense of Spam – With a few uninhibited remarks on the faux-libertarian Rockwell writers Gary North and Jeff Elkins (This essay appears also in the Libertarian section)
- The Rockwell Files #10 - How to Be Free – With a look at the deficiencies of Etienne de Boetie and more of the dishonesty of his Big Fan Lew Rockwell
- The Rockwell Files #11 – Fred Reed, Paul Gottfried and Me – When Fred Reed, the great anti-PC crusader whose columns are posted by Lew Rockwell, wrote a column trying to justify his never having a word of criticism for the Jews, Birdman responded with a letter puncturing Fred’s major balloons. When Paul Gottfried — Anti-PC-Jew-in-Residence at lewrockwell.com — wrote a column supporting Fred, Birdman again took up his cudgel, ah, pen, uh, keyboard to give Gottfried a piece of his mind with no peace of mind. All the blood and body parts are here on display for the reader’s enjoyment.