16 November, 2006

Reader Mail: 11/16/06

Posted by alex in Reader Mail at 5:47 pm | Permanent Link

RUSSIAN GENERAL’S ANALYSIS

The analysis of the essence of the globalization process, the military and political doctrines of the United States and other countries, shows that terrorism contributes to a world dominance and the submissiveness of states to a global oligarchy. This means that terrorism is not something independent of world politics but simply an instrument, a means to install a unipolar world with a sole world headquarters, a pretext to erase national borders and to establish the rule of a new world elite. It is precisely this elite that constitutes the key element of world terrorism, its ideologist and its “godfather”. The main target of the world elite is the historical, cultural, traditional and natural reality; the existing system of relations among states; the world national and state order of human civilization and national identity.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article133909.html

KEEP SACRIFICING ARYAN BOYS, BOOBELE!

Olmert Hugs Bush, Praises Iraq War

Nathan Guttman | Fri. Nov 17, 2006

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert raised eyebrows this week when he praised America’s war in Iraq as a “great operation” that brought stability to the Middle East.
Article tools

Olmert made his remarks Monday during a White House press conference with President Bush, before heading to Los Angeles to speak at a major gathering of thousands of Jewish communal activists.

“We are very much impressed and encouraged by the stability which the great operation of America in Iraq brought to the Middle East,” Olmert said as he sat next to Bush in the Oval Office.

The comments surprised some Democrats, and angered a few others.

Hadar Susskind, Washington director of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, argued that Olmert’s remarks reflect a misreading of American politics. “There are not many people in the Jewish community that share the feeling that the Iraq War led to stability,” Susskind said.

The issue was not raised in Olmert’s 10-minute-long meeting with Democratic House leader Nancy Pelosi, or in his longer sit-down with the Senate leadership. Yet on the sidelines of a meeting with a group of Jewish lawmakers from both houses, Olmert was asked if he really meant that the Iraq War promoted stability in the region. He replied, “I really believe that.”

Israeli officials stressed that the remarks reflect Jerusalem’s concern over the future of the Gulf region after the United States pulls out of Iraq, and the realization that a new American policy toward Iraq might lead to a weakening of the international front against Syria and Iran.

BLACK TRASH

Get a load of the nigger attorneys’ defense argument.

BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts (AP) — A former trash collector was convicted Thursday in the rape and murder of a fashion writer who was found lying in a pool of blood in her Cape Cod home with her 2-year-old daughter clinging to her body.

Christopher McCowen, 34, was found guilty of first-degree murder, rape and burglary in the January 2002 killing of Christa Worthington, 46.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/16/writer.slain.ap/index.html

HEWBREWOOD II, THIS TIME IN ISRAEL

Hirchson: Israel will be ‘second Hollywood’

Finance Minister tells US film industry he plans to offer perks, benefits to draw productions to Israel

Finance Minister Abraham Hirchson has announced during his visit to Los Angeles this week that he is formulating steps to encourage the US film industry to produce international films in Israel and to prefer it over other countries using tax incentives and grants.

The minister used his participation in the General Assembly of the United Jewish Communities of North America held in Los Angeles which ended Tuesday, in order to meet with top Hollywood officials for the purpose of turning Israel into a “second Hollywood.” The minister said that other than the economic and political benefits, drawing foreign productions will also bolster the Israeli film industry.

The American producers did not promise anything but did mention the advantages that Israel has to offer in the area of film production. The producers mentioned the historical sites and filming locations, diverse landscape, advanced production infrastructure, and the technological advancement in areas of digital media, animation, video, and computer gaming.

The meeting included Finance Ministry Director General Yossi Bachar and Consul General Ehud Danuch, who served as a political advisor for former Finance Minister Silvan Shalom. He said that the rate in which Israel gets involved in the global film industry will depend on the economic benefits given to the producers.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3328701,00.html

MICKEY THOMPSON MURDER, THE JEW CONNECTION

http://judicial-inc.biz/Mick.ey_thompson_trial.htm

TALIBAN BETTER THAN ZIOBAN

http://judicial-inc.biz/taliban_and_zionist_opium.htm

JEWISH RAILROAD ATROCITY AGITPROP

http://judicial-inc.biz/g.lermans_reject_serge_and_beate_k.htm

VLAAMS BLOK AND BELGIUM’S FUTURE

Non-white and specifically Muslim immigration is the greatest threat facing European countries but the Belgian political establishment is more afraid of domestic nationalists.

During municipal elections in 2000, the conservative Vlaams Blok (VB) won a third of the vote and 20 of 55 council seats in Antwerp, Belgium’s largest city. Besides its core Flemish nationalist vote, the VB won support for its tough anti-immigration platform. There have been recent reports on the measures the ruling Socialists then took to stop the VB: They struck a deal with the one group guaranteed to oppose the VB at every turn–Muslim immigrants. They gave non-citizens the right to vote in local elections, and passed a “Quick Citizenship Bill” that confers Belgian citizenship virtually on demand to any immigrant who has lived in the country for three years–in some cases just two years.

Antwerp.

As then-Antwerp mayor Leona Detiege explained, “The Vlaams Blok is currently overrepresented because the immigrants are not allowed to vote.” In addition to eliminating this obvious injustice, the ruling parties sought to have the VB banned. They got their wish in late 2004 when a judge found the Vlaams Blok guilty of “racism” and dissolved it. It immediately reconstituted itself as the Vlaams Belang (see “Vlaams Blok, RIP,” AR, Jan. 2005).

VB leader Filip Dewinter understands how the deck is stacked against his party in Antwerp: “The number of potential voters for our party is declining year by year. Currently a quarter of the population are immigrants. These people do not vote for us. Every year 4,000 indigenous Antwerpians move out and 5,000 immigrants move in.”

The result? In municipal elections held in this city of 450,000 on October 8 of this year, the Vlaams Belang made little progress. It was up by only half a percent, winning the same number of seats as in 2000. Relying heavily on the Muslim vote, the Socialist Party won the largest percentage (33.5) and captured the most seats (22). Seven of its newly-elected city councilors are Muslim. The establishment “conservative” party, the Christian Democrats, also ran Muslim immigrant candidates, two of whom were elected.

The VB may have the last laugh. Even though the party’s urban vote remains flat, its support in suburbs, small towns and the country is surging. [Paul Belien, Turning Red: Immigrants Tip the Balance in Belgian Local Elections, Brussels Journal, Oct. 9, 2006.]

Animals, Too

It isn’t just people who are suffering in Robert Mugabe’s Zimbabwe. The nation’s exotic wildlife, a source of tourist income, is being slaughtered by hungry poachers and poorly-trained game wardens. Recently, wardens killed an elephant that was getting too close to a village rather than try to chase it away. They “kneecapped” it with small-arms fire to bring it down, and then shot it more than 40 times. Western tourists were “disgusted and heartbroken” by the cruelty.

The South Africa-based International Fund for Animal Welfare describes the state of Zimbabwe’s animal preserves–many of which, along with white-owned farms, were seized by the Mugabe government–as “absolutely outrageous.” Spokesman Christina Pretorious says poachers are eating antelopes and rhinos, and using them in native medicines. Hwange National Park, a 5,400 square-mile animal preserve used to have more than 2,000 lions. Now there are only 18 males and 200 females. [Angus Shaw, Zimbabwe Game-Park Conditions ‘Outrageous,’ AP, Oct. 19, 2006.]

Race and Robbery

The Home Office tracks crime in Britain. A detailed study of robberies it published in 2003 only recently came to our attention. Tucked away on page 26 are statistics about race and violence. In Birmingham, for example, blacks are just six percent of the population but are 64 percent of the robbery suspects. Whites are 69 percent of the population but are 85 percent of robbery victims. Asians are proportionately more likely to commit robberies than whites but manage to be robbed very infrequently (the tables on this page show crime rates and ethnic mix by area).

A few simple calculations (which the report fails to make) lead to stark conclusions. On a per capita basis, blacks in Birmingham are no less than 70 times more likely to commit robbery than whites [(64/6) ÷ (11/69)], and Indians are seven times more likely. Blacks are about 74 percent more likely to be robbery victims than whites–undoubtedly because they live among other blacks–but Asians are less than one tenth as likely as whites to be robbery victims. All this suggests Asians are more careful than blacks about not robbing each other, and that both groups are quite willing to rob whites. Although the report does not include a breakdown of specifically how many blacks, for example, were robbed by whites, Asians or other blacks, it is safe to assume that any given black is many hundreds of times more likely to rob a white than the other way around.

The author of the report warns against drawing the obvious conclusions, asking the reader to: “consider wider socio-economic and demographic factors that mediate the levels of risk between different ethnic groups. Research suggests that these are more important in determining victim-offender characteristics than ethnicity itself.” This is the usual mush: Non-whites are more likely to be young, poor and live in ghettoes, and it is therefore social characteristics rather than race that make them criminals. [Jonathan Smith, The Nature of Personal Robbery (Home Office Research Study 254), homeoffice.gov.uk, Jan. 2003.]

Brown and Proud

A new study has found that ethnic pride makes people happier. Psychology professor Lisa Kiang of Wake Forest University asked 415 US ninth-graders to keep track of worrying events like exams and homework assignments, and to record how they felt–whether they were happy, sad, nervous, etc. Ethnic pride reportedly kept them calm.

In Prof. Kiang’s stilted terms, “Adolescents with a high ethnic regard maintained a generally positive and happy attitude in the face of daily stressors and despite their anxious feelings. So, having positive feeling about one’s ethnic group appeared to provide an extra boost of positivity in individuals’ daily lives.” Prof. Kiang thinks society ought to encourage strong ethnic identity–at least for minorities. She studied only Chinese and Mexican students. [Ethnic Identity Gives Teens Daily Happiness Boost, newswise.com, Oct. 22, 2006.]

Brown and Not Proud

We reprint the following item verbatim and in toto:

“Brown University acknowledged yesterday that its cofounders were linked to the slave trade. It said it would establish memorials, forums, and a center to educate its students and the public about slavery.

“A 106-page report, ‘Slavery and Justice,’ released on Brown’s website, said that members of the family for whom the Providence, R.I., school is named were slave owners. Family records show that the four Brown brothers owned at least 14 slaves in the early 1770s, the report said.

“It recommended that the university sponsor forums on slavery, rewrite its history to include the Brown family’s role in the slave trade, and create a research center on slavery and justice.

“Brown said it would ‘pay particular attention’ to recruiting students from Africa and the West Indies.” [Brown University Liked to Slavery, Bloomberg News, Oct. 16, 2006.]

Your New Neighbors?

First came Hmong tribesmen from Southeast Asia, and then the Bantu from Somalia. The next group of primitives scheduled to arrive in the US, courtesy of the State Department and United Nation High Commission on Refugees (UNHCR), is from Burundi via Tanzania. Although the civil war in Burundi is over, the refugees will not be going home because the UNHCR thinks they would face “particular reintegration problems.” Many were born in Tanzania and might not fit in back home, but the Tanzanians certainly don’t want them. The first of 13,000 Burundians will start arriving by end of March 2007. They probably will not be the last. There are 200,000 Burun-dian refugees in camps in Tanzania, and the UNHCR wants them settled as quickly as possible. [Burundi Refugees to Settle in US, BBC News, Oct. 17, 2006.]

Burudian refugees.

The Truth Hurts

President Bush’s No Child Left Behind program requires schools to give students standardized tests, the results of which are supposed to show which students are doing badly. Schools are then supposed to get them up to snuff (see “Fantasy and Fraud: No Child Left Behind,” AR, Feb. 2004). Of course, all the testing does is demonstrate the well-known racial achievement gap: Whites and Asians perform well and blacks and Hispanics do not.

Emily Matras is the editor-in-chief of the Red & Black, the student newspaper at Hillsborough High School in Hills-borough, Florida. She got the results for her school from the Florida Education Department website, and wrote an article, illustrated with a table, describing the performance gap. At the last minute, Principal William Orr ordered that the article be removed. The staff stayed at school until 8 p.m. the night before the paper came out, snipping out the article with scissors. The staff also stapled a note to each issue explaining that the school offered to reprint the issue without the offending article, but that the staff chose not to delay publication.

Student journalists were baffled. “It [the article] did not condone anything immoral. It didn’t talk of drug use or pregnancy or teen violence,” says features editor Simone Kallett. “It was a very fact-based article.” So why the censorship? As Principal Orr explained, “If it’s something that has a potential to hurt students’ self esteem, then I have an obligation not to let that happen. I don’t think it’s the job of the school newspaper to embarrass the students.” [Letitia Stein, School Newspaper Censored, St. Petersburg Times, Oct. 24, 2006.]

More Diversity, Less Trust

Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam has briefed both former President Clinton and Prime Minister Tony Blair. He has also discussed his work at Buckingham Palace. His best known book, Bowling Alone, examines how modern society promotes alienation by undermining traditional notions of community. This does not make him a conservative. His advice to the British, struggling to deal with unassimilable Muslims? “What we shouldn’t do is to say that they should be more like us. We should construct a new us.” Societies, he says, “have been socially constructed, and can be socially reconstructed.”

Prof. Putnam’s latest research looks at the relationship between ethnic diversity and trust, and paints a “bleak picture” of diversity’s “corrosive” effects. His conclusion: the more diverse a community, the less likely its members are to trust peolple. “In the presence of diversity, we hunker down,” he explains. “We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it’s not just that we don’t trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don’t trust people who do look like us.”

While ethnic diversity is bad enough, racial diversity is worse. In communities of many different races, people “don’t trust the local mayor, they don’t trust the local paper, they don’t trust other people and they don’t trust institutions,” Prof Putnam says. “The only thing there’s more of is protest marches and TV watching.” He found that Los Angeles–“the most diverse human habitation in human history”–has the least amount of trust.

It is not possible to get copies of Prof. Putnam’s diversity research. It’s conclusions run so counter to the “diversity is strength” mantra that he is withholding publication until he can come up with proposals to mitigate diversity’s dangers. Publishing without that, he says, would be “irresponsible.” [John Lloyd, Study Paints Bleak Picture of Ethnic Diversity, Financial Times (London), Oct. 8, 2006.]

BANNING SYMBOLS = DEMOCRACY IN ACTION

Swastika ban boomerangs on anti-Nazis

German Company Fined for Selling Anti-Nazi Symbols
Deutsche Welle Friday, 29 September 2006

STUTTGART — How far can individuals go in using a symbol banned by the German constitution?

It was just this question that the Stuttgart district attorney’s office wanted clarified when it brought a case against Nix Gut, a mail-order company that offers left-wing garb adorned with modified Swastikas.

The Swastika is banned as a symbol of an unconstitutional organization, but German law allows its use if it is clearly in a form indicating opposition to National Socialism.

A crossed-out Swastika reminiscent of a no-parking sign or a stick person throwing a Swastika into a garbage can are images often used by the left-wing movement in Germany.

Anti-NS beauty Jürgen Kamm fined
3,600 euros for his lovely gewgaws.

But a judge ruled on Friday that the use of the Nazi symbol by the company violated the law and fined the owner, Jürgen Kamm, 3,600 euros ($4,500+).

“It is not always so easy to recognize that these symbols are being used against Nazis, especially for foreigners,” said Bernhard Häussler, the district attorney said.

Circumventing a ban

Up to now, the justice system in the state of Baden-Württemberg, where the case was tried, handled this problem differently, on a case by case basis. But Stuttgart
wanted legal clarity, fearing that if leftists could get away with using the symbol, then neo-Nazis might also find a way around the ban. Thus, the district attorney brought the suit against Kamm. “There’s a danger that the use of Swastikas, even in a modified manner, will not be removed from our society,” said the prosecutor. “So neo-Nazis could use them for their own means and this should under no circumstances be the case. We want to avoid a situation where the use of these symbols once again becomes normal.”

Officials fear that “neo-Nazis” could skirt the ban on symbol.

But Kamm has defended the use of the symbol saying that it is clear they are being used in a manner that is opposed to right-wing extremism. He added that he will appeal the case to the Federal Court of Justice.

Green party leader Claudia Roth called the case “counterproductive.” She had previously reported herself to the police for wearing a button featuring a crossed-out Swastika after the case was initially made against Kamm.

It isn’t the first time that left-wing supporters have been criminalized for their actions aimed at protesting against neo-Nazis.

A Hitler salute

Last year, a student in Tübingen was fined for wearing an anti-Nazi button on his backpack. The local court had argued that a Japanese tourist would only see the Swastika and wouldn’t recognize the crossed-out symbol as an anti-fascist pictogram. The student subsequently won his appeal before a regional court, which ruled that he was clearly expressing his anti-fascist attitude by wearing the button.

In another case, Nigerian soccer player Adebowale Ogungbure, who plays for Sachsen Leipzig made a mock Hitler salute to fans in Halle after being subjected to racist taunts. The player was charged for the action, but prosecutors eventually dropped the charges, because he had been provoked and hadn’t understood the gesture was illegal.

Earlier this year, however, authorities in Berlin allowed filmmaker Dani Levy to display Swastikas during the filming of a comedy about Hitler.

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,2189625,00.html?maca=en-bulletin-433-html

MAKING CONNECTIONS: LINDBERGH KIDNAPPING AND JEWISH MAFIA

http://judicial-inc.biz/lip.ndbergh_kidnapping_case.htm

HITLER: LIKE JEFFERSON, SANS UNIVERSALIST FOOLISHNESS

“As soon as egoism becomes the ruler of a people,

the bands of order are loosened, and in the pursuit

of their own happiness men fall from heaven into

a real hell.”

REMEMBER NUREMBERG

The Nuremberg Lynching

There was a time in the history of the West, when warring nations treated a defeated enemy with respect and consideration. That tradition was upheld by the German armies when, in a spirit of chivalry, they graciously accepted the surrender of French and Polish officers in the early campaigns of World War II.

Their opponents had a much different attitude and outlook, however, one which is perhaps best epitomized by Sir Winston Churchill, when upon reaching the Reich at the end of that conflict, he ordered the officers and aides accompanying him to unzip their trousers and join him in the
solemn act of urinating in the Rhine!

Less benign than this puerile act of vulgarity, however, was the mass extermination by the Western allies which ensued, in which hundreds of thousands of German prisoners of war died of deliberate, enforced starvation and maltreatment in death camps set up in occupied Germany at the behest of one Dwight David Eisenhower.

In all of this wanton barbarism, they were only exceeded by their “gallant Soviet ally,” responsible for such humanitarian delights as Katyn, the gulags and the death of countless tens of millions in the “workers’ paradise.”

These, then, were the people who were to stage the most spectacular show trial in modern time, one which concluded on October 16, 1946, with the mass execution of top German military and political leaders.

In a gross parody of justice, the gloating victors contrived to set themselves up as accusers, prosecutors, judges and executioners of the vanquished in a kangaroo process in which the outcome had already been determined. By the same token, they conveniently exempted themselves from indictment on the very same charges, of which they themselves were most certainly guilty.

The fairness of this legal farce can be judged by the fact that, among other things: (1) charges against those accused were based on ex post facto law, i.e., so-called laws made up to serve the purposes of the lynch mob, with no standing in previous recognized international law; (2) the rules of evidence permitted every manner of hearsay and fiction without opportunity for proper challenge, while denying the defense the opportunity to introduce exculpatory evidence; (3) insufficient time allowed the defense for discovery of evidence; (4) the presumption of guilt of those accused; and (5) denial of the right of appeal to an impartial, neutral third party.

The 10 men who were duly lynched in the most foul manner this day,* 60 years ago, as well as the hundreds of others who suffered a similar fate, died for one simple reason: They were on the losing side in a war between polar ideals and outlooks. By exterminating the leadership of those representing Aryan values, their opponents thought they could kill the Idea.

The fact, however, is that great ideas cannot be killed by force and persecution alone, in the absence of a countervailing idea lacking in a moribund Old Order.
Although National Socialism lost the war militarily, morally it remained undefeated and continues to this day.

And so, on this occasion, we pay homage to those 11 Martyrs of Nuremberg, who stand as a common symbol against the hate and depravity of the mortal enemy:

JOACHIM von RIBBENTROP

WILHELM KEITEL

ALFRED JODL

ALFRED ROSENBERG

ERNST KALTENBRUNNER

WILHELM FRICK

JULIUS STREICHER

ARTHUR SEYSS-INQUART

HANS FRANK

HERMANN GÖRING
*Escaped lynching through freewill death

RECENT ‘KIDNAPPING’ IN IRAQ

http://judicial-inc.biz/o.ne_hundred_and_fifty_kidnapped.htm

NANCY PELOSI

http://judicial-inc.biz/pdelosi1_aipac.htm
http://judicial-inc.biz/pelosi.htm

COLLEGE PROPAGANDA

This type of propaganda against white males continues everywhere. Here is an image I saved from my online study material for my anatomy class. Notice that there is a nigger male sprinter and a white female long distance runner. I know that this may seem petty but in my lab manual for this class, almost all of the male models are black as well. Here at my college there are two black people in this class so there is no pandering, this is just jewification run amuck.

Thanks for your time,

Evan

ON FOX

FOX NEWS: THE VOICE OF TECHNOFASCISM

by Thomas H. Naylor

Should you ever have any doubt whatsoever as to what the Bush administration’s position is on any particular domestic or foreign policy issue, then tune into the Fox News Channel and your doubts will soon be allayed. Not only is Fox News the official voice of Team Bush, but it is also the biggest cheerleader for technofascism in America today. What exactly is meant by technofascism? Technofascism is a global system of full spectrum dominance, imperial overstretch, and deceit in which ostensibly free individuals allow Corporate America and the United States government to manipulate and control their lives through money, markets, media, and technology resulting in the loss of political will, civil liberties, collective memory, and traditional culture. In its most extreme form, e.g., Afghanistan and Iraq, it involves the use of military force. It reaches every corner of the earth. No country has managed to escape its influence. Some of the most important elements of technofascism include affluenza, technomania, e-mania, megalomania, robotism, globalization, and imperialism.

The vaunted communist propaganda of the Soviet Union was not half as effective as Fox News is in promoting the agenda of Team Bush. While pretending to be “fair and balanced,” Fox News is unabashedly pro Bush, pro Republican, pro war, pro Israel, pro Vatican, anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-immigration, anti-labor, anti-Democratic, and anti-liberal. Its support for the stock market reaches near hysterical levels. When it’s not extolling the virtues of Bush, it revels in reporting homicides, kidnappings, rapes, accidents, robberies, fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, and hurricanes-any form of violence. For example, its coverage of the Duke University lacrosse team scandal went on endlessly. Fox News is particularly drawn to sex related crimes.

The typical Fox News “consultant” is politically conservative, loud-mouthed, tough-talking, mean-spirited, and impolite-often a brain dead, retired military officer. My favorite Fox News consultant is Colonel Oliver L. North, the Reagan administration’s point man in the Iran-contra affair, the
illegal scheme involving the sale of arms to Iran to finance military aid to the contra rebels in Nicaragua, aid which had been banned by the U.S. Congress. Somewhat ironically, North now favors the complete annihilation of Iran. He has a weekly Sunday night show entitled “War Stories” in which he
zealously promotes virtually every form of warfare.

So close is Team Bush to Fox News that it actually recruited the current White House Press Secretary, Tony Snow, from Fox News.

The evening meal for technofascist regulars Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity always consists of large portions of liberal red meat to satisfy their ravenous appetites for anyone who has the audacity to disagree with them and the stupidity to appear on their respective shows. Hannity’s slow-on-the-uptake, ostensibly liberal partner, Alan Colmes, is kept on a very tight leash, and seldom pushes conservative guests very hard. And then there is the darling of Fox News, screaming, incoherent, liberal-bashing Ann Coulter.

Even the beautiful blond, look-alike women who read the news and serve as anchors march to the beat of the same drummer. Stock market huckster Neil Cavuto is an unconditional supporter of Team Bush, Corporate America,
globalization, the military, and any form of American imperialism. Required reading for all Fox News anchors and consultants is the book Winning Through Intimidation.

There is nothing more compatible with the Fox News political philosophy than the so-called war on terror. Not only does Fox News enthusiastically support the illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, but it has no problem whatsoever
with the Patriot Act, the illegal rendition of terrorist suspects, prisoner abuse and torture, citizen surveillance, the suppression of civil liberties, and the suspension of habeas corpus. In the eyes of Fox News, America is incapable of ever doing anything wrong.

If the truth be known, Fox News is probably the single most divisive political force in America today. It has done irreparable damage to the national psyche! Every day that Fox News is on the air, it demonstrates conclusively that America is no longer one happy family. With its technofascist message Fox News has truly paved the way for the dissolution of the American Empire as we know it today.

Long live the Disunited States of America!

Rebél
Thomas H. Naylor
November 1, 2006

O.J. INTERVIEWED

FOX NETWORK WILL HAVE TWO PART SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH O.J. CHIMPSON, ON HOW THE PRIMATE, O. J. CHIMPSON KILLED THAT BLEACHED BLONDE RACE TRAITOR WHITE BITCH & HER FAG? KIKE BUDDY, RON GOLDMAN……STAY TUNED!!!…….Kosher Chitlins

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jspcat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/11/15/521050.html&cvqh=itn_ojsimpson

LATINO VOTE OVERRATED, WHITE VOTE UNMENTIONED

The Incredible Latino Supervote, The Invisible White Majority: Tales From Election ’06.

By Steve Sailer

One of the recurring rituals of public life is the Mainstream Media’s attribution to Latino voters of magical powers far beyond what simple arithmetic suggests they are capable of accomplishing.

Thus, as I predicted a couple of weeks ago, much of the MSM—with the Wall Street Journal editorial page in the lead, of course—is blaming the GOP’s losses on the mighty Hispanic vote being provoked into wreaking righteous revenge on those nativist House Republicans.

Surely, these journalists reason, all those hundreds of thousands of marchers for illegal alien amnesty that we saw on television last spring must have marched on to the voting booth, right?

Wrong. In the real world, illegal aliens aren’t supposed to vote.

Furthermore, as countless polls have shown, American citizens of Hispanic descent who can vote aren’t at all as favorable towards illegal immigration as their self-proclaimed ethnic leaders claim.

Case in point: four immigration restrictionist ballot measures in Arizona each passed with about 70 percent of the overall vote—and close to half of the Hispanic vote. For example, Proposition 103, making English the state’s official language, earned the support of 48 percent of Arizona Latinos.

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/061112_vote.htm

NICK GRIFFIN ON BBC

15 November.2006 20.46

Few minutes ago: Nick Griffin on BBC Radio 4 ‘The moral Maze’ He was superb.
Hear it- on ‘Listen again’ BBC site.
Record the stream with ‘Audacity’ program.
Regards
JB.

MEXICAN CULTURE

HEY SENIORITA, HOW CLOSE ARE YOU WITH YOUR UNCLE? REMEMBER SENIORITAS, SPICE IS NICE, BUT INCEST IS BEST!

http://www.city-journal.org/html/16_4_hispanic_family_values.html

FACTS ARE HATE, SAYS BIG JEW

Confronting bigotry
A Register-Guard Editorial
Published: Saturday, October 14, 2006

It’s sometimes best to leave bigotry to fume, fester and, hopefully, perish in relative obscurity. Exposing it to the halogen searchlight of public attention can energize bigots and even draw new followers to their retrograde causes.

Yet often it’s essential for communities to throw back the curtains. Sunlight is the best disinfectant, and history teaches that anti-Semitism is a virulent strain that should be revealed and discredited whenever and wherever it appears.

Recently, a group of concerned citizens formed the Anti-Hate Task Force to protest a series of public talks at the University of Oregon that with disturbing frequency have crossed the bright line between criticizing Israel and criticizing Jews. The talks are sponsored by the innocuous-sounding Pacifica Forum, founded by Orval Etter, a well-liked nonagenarian who has made important contributions to Eugene’s academic and musical communities.

Etter started the Pacifica Forum 12 years ago to provide “information and points of view regarding war and peace, militarism and pacifism, violence and nonviolence.” But Etter and his forum have often strayed from that noble mission.

Etter’s fixation with what he calls the “tyrannical” nature of the Israeli state has led the forum into the baroque thickets of anti-Semitism with meandering lectures on Jewish perfidy in history and politics.

A recent series of lectures by Valdas Anelauskas, a self-described “nationalist and white separatist and racialist,” kicked the somnolent forum up a notch. His Oct. 6 lecture on “Zionism and Russia” attributed the Bolshevik revolution to the Jews and was dedicated to Germar Rudolf, a Holocaust denier currently imprisoned in Germany. Other topics have included a videotape on William Luther Pierce, founder of the National Alliance white separatist group, and David Irving, a British historian and Holocaust denier.

The Anti-Hate Task Force, made up of representatives of the local Jewish community, clergy and human rights groups, rightly judged that it was time to raise public objections. There’s nothing wrong with criticizing Israeli policies, as forum speakers have often done. But there is something deeply wrong when criticism of Israel crosses over into Holocaust denial and blame-the-Jews readings of history.

Not surprisingly, several past sponsors, including the Fellowship of Reconciliation, the Wesley Foundation and the UO Survival Center, have severed their relationships with the forum. Now, the task force is taking a reasonable next step – publicly confronting the forum and making the community aware of its anti-Semitic activities.

Appropriately, the task force is not demanding that the UO deny the forum meeting space. The university stands for free speech, however twisted. The best way to counter the forum is with more and better speech. The task force seeks not to silence the forum, but to publicly challenge and expose its activities.

As the international anti-Semitism expert Kenneth Stern has written: “History has repeatedly shown that anti-Semitism is the miner’s canary for a society’s health. It always starts with Jews but never ends there. And it is always dangerous to democracy, human rights and freedom.” When it appears, it must be faced squarely.

http://www.registerguard.com/news/2006/10/14/ed.edit.pacifica.phn.1014.p1.php?section=opinion

STUPID IS AS CHRISTIAN DOES

MORE ON THE EVANGELICAL RAPTURE BUNNIES &THE JEWS’ WARS OF AGGRESSION IN THE MIDDLE-EAST. WHY DON’T JOHN HAGEE & THE REST OF HIS ILK, SEE TO IT THAT THEIR SONS & DAUGHTERS GO FIGHT FOR THE JEWS’ WARS FOR ISRAEL?…..NEVER HAPPEN! (LIKE BUSH, I DON’T THINK ANY OF THESE JOHN HAGEE TYPES EVEN BELIEVE IN ANY GOD, PERIOD) JUST LIKE THE PUSHERS (JEWS, GOVERNMENT, MEDIA, CHURCHES & POLITICAL WHORES)OF MISCEGENATION, WHO DRAW THE COLOR LINE AT THEIR DAUGHTER’S BEDROOM DOOR, THEIR KIDS AIN’T GOING GO TO DIE IN THAT “MIDDLE-EAST HELL HOLE.” LIKE OUR FIRST “MEXICAN” PRESIDENT JORGE BOOSH SAID: “EVENGELICAL CHRISTIANS ARE USEFULL IDIOTS.”……KOSHER CHITLINS

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/news/israel.php

• 8 Responses to “Reader Mail: 11/16/06”

1. Orion14 Says:

Hey Sailer, fuck you! Those “Americans of hispanic descent” were illegals too at one time! They still are as far as I’m concerned and they need to be shipped back along with the jose come latelys too. Who cares if latrinos voted for English as the offical language? They need to stay separate and continue to speak spanish while screwing their uncles and cousins!

2. Carpenter Says:

The story about the nigger raping and murdering the White woman in her home, with her two-year-old daughter present. The jury was first deadlocked – guess why?

The original jury in the case deliberated more than 28 hours over five days before declaring Monday it was deadlocked. Judge Gary Nickerson ordered the jurors to keep trying and sequestered them, but on Tuesday, he removed a juror after she was recorded talking to her jailed boyfriend about media reports of the case and disparaging police.

The defense had argued that changing the jury at that point destroyed McCowen’s chances for a fair trial, but the judge refused to dismiss the charges.

Female nigger swine in the jury.

3. Carpenter Says:

Another fun fact: rape-convicted Mike Tyson is going to start working as a whore.

The rapist nigger made hundreds of millions of dollars during his career, but now he has debts of more than 8.5 mil. Nigs and money….

Last year, he was going to be a porn actor. This year, he says he is going to be a prostitute in Heidi Fleiss’ new man-whore bordello in Nevada. She confirms they have talked about it.

He has a “tribal” tatto around his left eye now. Niggers should all be branded, I say.

4. lawrence dennis Says:

Steve Sailer knows this country is f**ked, but he pretends that somehow it can be salvaged by “true Americans.” Pat Buchanan knows as well, but he is less sanguine about the pending demise. Both these men beat about the Bush, not mentioning the Jewish takeover, except tangentially. They get to keep their cushy positions and pay. For now.

5. Carpenter Says:

So he doesn’t say “the race war will come.” So what? Relax.

As for not naming the Jew – we can and should have both those who name the Jew and those who don’t. It’s not like if Steve Sailer wasn’t there, those reading his material would start reading VNN. No, they would read even more mainstream news instead. There have to be some stepping stones from the mainstream to the nationalist island, otherwise very few would find us out here. Material like Steve Sailer’s helps people get the right mindset, helps people start thinking of “us vs. them.” It is much easier to teach people about Jews when they have already accepted that different races have different loyalties.

6. Stronza Says:

I’m with you, Carpenter, on Steve S. & Pat B. If they had named the Jew long time ago and were parking cars today for a living, I can’t see how our lot would be somehow better right now.

7. bryan o'driscoll Says:

Re. Carpenter:
      Quite true what you say about stepping stones from the mainstream. Clearing the mind of years of kike brainwashing takes time. As white communities become more ‘enriched’ with multiculturalism the obvious contradictions and lies that they see in the media compared with what they are experiencing on the ground will make them more open to the truth when they are exposed to it. Very few people start off with a VNN mindset, to coin a phrase. I know that when I was a teenager I believed the Holocaust lies and admired the ‘brave little Israel’. It took time to reach my current state. Once you break from the brainwashed condition you won’t revert again. Though it can be unsettling to find in what a world of lies you live.

8. pseudo-doc Says:

“Deconditioning” is a psychiatric procedure which has been shown in most clinical studies – that I have seen – to require extensive amounts of coaching which we cannot provide for “the masses”, or even our close friends, and in many cases simply results in breakdown anyhow. The subject entrenches himself in “self-justification” as an ego-preserving mechanism harder and harder, like a soldier who stakes all on one miserable trench. There is no cure or feasible strategy against the neurosis called political correctness. It is a cult and only those hanging out by the door, ready to exit, can be helped.
      So-and-so naming the Jew, irrelevant. Knowledge is not power. It is at this point just masochism to “know”.