28 February, 2007

Gook Hates Blacks

Posted by alex in Asians, nig-truthin' at 3:21 am | Permanent Link

Those Asians can be intelligent. This particular Yellow Power advocate comes up with a couple neat twists on anti-niggerism, in which belief, it is unnecessary to say, he is completely justified. Everyone hates niggers. That’s the fault of the niggers. Not the everyone. Works with jews, too.

Asian paper’s ‘I Hate Blacks’ column assailed

Leslie Fulbright, Chronicle Staff Writer

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Kenneth Eng, a columnist in his early 20s, wrote “Why I H…

A San Francisco weekly newspaper that bills itself as “The Voice of Asian America” is facing harsh criticism from that very community for publishing a column Friday titled “Why I Hate Blacks.”

In the column, AsianWeek regular contributor Kenneth Eng listed “reasons” to discriminate against African Americans. The piece has been pulled from the newspaper’s Web site, but the print edition of the free paper, owned by the politically influential Fang family, was still available in news racks Monday.

Eng called himself an “Asian supremacist” in January in another installment of the column, which runs under the label “God of the Universe.”

Prominent Asian Americans immediately condemned Eng’s current column.

“The hate is based on ignorance and is very similar to the rationales that the KKK uses against African Americans,” said Henry Der, director for 22 years of Chinese for Affirmative Action and the former state administrator for Emeryville’s schools.

“What gives me the greatest concern was AsianWeek’s judgment in printing such a piece out of context,” Der said. “It is so trite and hateful, it doesn’t speak well for the publication.”

San Francisco NAACP President Amos Brown, who heard about the column from a Chronicle reporter, was speechless at first.

“I can’t believe this,” Brown then said. “I am surprised the Fangs, who have supposedly been involved in interracial-understanding issues, would publish something like this. I am flabbergasted. We can’t afford for these kind of racist flames to be fueled in that kind of setting.”

AsianWeek issued a statement regretting “any offense caused by the one opinion piece,” and Editor in Chief Samson Wong declined further comment.

Editor at large Ted Fang did not return phone calls seeking comment. Members of his family, who are Chinese American, have owned a number of local publications, including AsianWeek and the Independent. They bought the Examiner in 2000 and sold it in 2004.

Ted Fang’s brother James, who is president of the paper, has spent more than a decade on the BART Board of Directors and previously worked as international trade director for former San Francisco Mayor Frank Jordan.

Eng’s “reasons” for hating black people include:

— “Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.”

— “Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years.”

— “Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including the Rev. Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians.”

Eng, who is in his early 20s, according to material on the Internet promoting his science fiction writing, started at AsianWeek in November after moving from the East Coast. In 2004, for an online magazine called Down in the Dirt, he wrote about experiencing racism as an Asian American student at New York University after he “expressed my negative views on America, religion and African Americans.”

Other AsianWeek columns of Eng’s — including “Proof That Whites Inherently Hate Us” and “Why I Hate Asians” — have resulted in criticism. In the first, he complained about the scarcity of Asian heroes in the media. In the second, he described Asian Americans as apathetic, brown-nosing and lacking in cultural pride.

Eng could not be reached for comment Monday.

Leaders of the Asian Law Caucus, Asian American Justice Center, Chinese for Affirmative Action and other groups and individuals began circulating a petition Friday calling for the paper to apologize, terminate its relationship with Eng, print an editorial refuting the column and review its editorial policy. The leaders’ statement, issued in Washington, D.C., called the piece “irresponsible journalism, blatantly racist, replete with stereotypes and deeply hurtful to African Americans.”

In its statement, AsianWeek, which has a circulation of 48,505, said it “sincerely regrets any offense caused by the one opinion piece which reflected that author’s personal views. We apologize for any harm or hurt this has caused the African American community. AsianWeek has great respect for all that the African American community has done for Asian Pacific Americans.”

David Lee of the Chinese American Voters Education Committee said Eng’s statement echoes the feelings of some Asian Americans. He said that rather than condemning the paper, black and Asian people should participate in a town hall-style meeting to address tension he said exists between the two communities.

“There is a segment that feels the way Eng does, but the sentiment is underground and not brought to the surface,” Lee said. “If you don’t have a discussion, then I think it allows these types of views to fester and turn into something much more negative. Rather than refute and bury this, we should be calling for a community dialogue to address this.”

The paper said it will announce in this Friday’s edition plans to co-sponsor a town hall-style meeting with the Willie L. Brown Jr. Institute on Politics & Public Service.

“What this controversy points out is the lack of community leadership in addressing the critical and difficult issues of race relations, particularly between Asian Pacific Americans and African Americans,” the paper’s statement said.

San Francisco writer Claire Light, one of several bloggers who wrote about the column over the weekend, said the newspaper in general — and especially Eng’s column — makes her embarrassed to be Asian. She said that “most Asian Americans have never even heard of AsianWeek, much less agree with its editorial decision making.”

Der said the column was offensive not only to African Americans but to everyone — and especially because it was published during Black History Month.

“It is pretty despicable that the piece would do that at this time,” he said. “If we are to talk about race and issues, then there should be a thoughtful presentation of the diverse views on this topic. If they had done that, however offensive, we would at least understand it in the context in the larger community.”

Ling-chi Wang, retired chairman of the ethnic studies department at UC Berkeley, said there is an urgent need for Asian Americans to be aware of the history of this country and know that Asian American gains have come largely as a result of the efforts of black people.

“Personal experiences cannot be generalized,” Wang said. “It is really sad to see the racism sentiment being expressed so publicly. I can’t believe Ted Fang would allow such a column to go to print. It is really offensive and damaging and is not one that contributes to a better understanding of diversity.

“I was very disappointed to see it published, and I’m glad there are people protesting.”

E-mail Leslie Fulbright at [email protected].

[Original]

• 32 Responses to “Gook Hates Blacks”

1. sgruber Says:

Former UC “ethnic chairman” Ling-chi Wang said:

“Personal experiences cannot be generalized.”

This from a university dept. head. Nice epistemology, that.

Where do generalizations come from, Wacky Wang?

Fuck college. Read a book instead.

2. Kievsky Says:

I like that! You have to do some math to post! I was sitting there remembering the old acronym from algebra class “please excuse my dear aunt sally” before I gave the answer.

Anyway, my comment is on this part of the above article:

The reason officials and such don’t actually have these suggestions is because racism can’t be “healed,” except by separation of the races.

The people who could make a decision to “have a dialogue” understand it would more likely turn into a race riot than a “racial healing dialogue.” What a f’in joke! Do they think we are that stupid?

It’s great to see all this, though. Every time these things happen, it’s a “teachable moment” to do things like distro the WPL in the area.

3. Cowboy Zeke Says:

Looks like Cowboy Zeke needs to write Mr. Eng a letter of support. I love that the NAACP’s president is named Amos too. The only gripe I have with Mr. Eng’s column is that there are some many more reasons to hate niggers, and he blew the chance to state it. The ones he did state; too weak willed to resist slavery were good though.

P.S. Love the mini quiz for imbeciles to fail at.

4. Beast Says:

Isn’t it pathetically obvious that the Kwa needs a race war? All these races packed into one landmass; it ain’t gonna last. It can’t last. This racial holy war has been brewing for a 150 years, ever since niggers got emancipated an’ shit. But if we get rid of the Jews then we can solve all our problems without a big civil war. That’s a fact.

5. zoroastro Says:

Ain’t no signs of intelligent life in the penumbra of a banana-tree… :)

6. KJY Says:

Gook speaking.

Eng calls himself an Asian supremacist, but he’s not. He thinks that the three biggest problems with Asians are that they suck up to whites, that they have very little pride, and that they are apathetic “in terms of honor.” Rather, the biggest problem with Asians, which is only partly related to the items on his list, is that their women rarely breed, and when they do, they outbreed at staggering rates — rates far too high to sustain a sizable population for more than a few generations.

That Eng’s extremely mild statements were condemned by the leaders of the Asian “community” (I guess Asian males plan on finding a way to breed with each other, ’cause the women aren’t anywhere to be found) reveals that Asians in America have been as brainwashed as any other group, perhaps moreso. I admire whites for their diversity of views and lifestyles — something I see lacking in Asians. The Jews and the other liberals running the show set an agenda, and every Asian, male or female, young or old, stupid or smart, follows it. At least within the white community there are sizable groups of people, such as yourselves, who are brave and independent-minded enough to challenge the going line on race, as well as other groups, such as the Amish, who do not challenge it directly, but whose behavior is consistent with advancing the interests of regular white people.

7. Stronza Says:

Just wanted to see if I’m an imbecile, Cowboy Zeke. This is my 50th try.

8. lawrence dennis Says:

I noticed when researching this article, that almost no news stories about it actually quote any of it, even though most of the news stories–all of which condemn the original article–are also longer than the original. I did finally find a blog
      (at http://schmeeve.com/archives/000492.html )
      that contained the full article, here given:

WHY I HATE BLACKS

[by] Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

*** Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.

In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.

*** Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years. It’s unbelievable that it took them that long to fight back.

On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.

*** Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians.

Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate “the whites that oppressed them.”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Christianity the religion that the whites forced upon them?

*** Blacks don’t get it. I know it’s a blunt and crass comment, but it’s true. When I was in high school, I recall a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to defend liberation.

Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended slavery as well as Christianity. They say if you don’t study history, you’re condemned to repeat it.

In high school, I only remember one black student ever attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.

You can see an image of the article as printed here:
      http://sfgate.com/c/pictures/2007/02/27/mn_hate27_ph.jpg
      or here:
      http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2007/02/27/MNGTCOBI921.DTL&o=0

9. sgruber Says:

Asian women hit on me periodically. I always tell them very nicely to find a good Asian man. The look on their faces is not anger, but is so strange and sad that I cannot put my finger on it. Separation of the races is the only solution.

10. Mr. Antisemite Says:

“On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War”.

And my race slaughtered the Asia master race in WWII on their home turf not to mention the lesser gooks in the Korean and Vietnam war.

Now the only war we have to win is the jew war.

11. alex Says:

I like that! You have to do some math to post!

Yeah, we’re going high class now. Anti-spam measure has had the perhaps unintended consequence of raising quality of average post.

If I could, I’d have a posting bar set at ‘definitely.’

12. alex Says:

To a large extent, thinking IS generalizing. Seeing patterns, associations, relationships – puzzling them out. I can’t believe it when ordinary people can’t seem to grasp the concept of generalization, but no wonder when heads of department are that stupid.

Orwell wasn’t precisely right. It’s not merely that thoughts are a crime, but that thought itself is a crime. If you aren’t allowed to generalize, then how can you think? How many bees do you have to get stung by before you’re allowed to make the connection? It’s positively bizarre, except as deliberate anti-intellectualization of otherwise-politically-threatening groups. If the White males are taught Unthink, then they’ll never challenge jews for power.

13. Alfonso Bedoya Says:

“I like that! You have to do some math to post!”

How about jews – Whites = ?

14. alex Says:

If you don’t have a discussion, then I think it allows these types of views to fester and turn into something much more negative.

This kike mentality is noisome. The pretense that there are no irreconcilables, that everything can be ironed out through discussion. Ain’t the way it is. All other races hate niggers for what they are – which can’t be changed. Laws against segregation are based in hate. Hate for Whites. Laws against segregation are laws that support niggers raping and murdering humans. Combine laws against segregation with media that never report on the real-world doings of the unsegregated niggers – then you have something pretty close to tyranny.

15. alex Says:

If somebody digs up Eng’s address and posts it here, I will mail him a copy of WPL.

16. sgruber Says:

Unthink is like eye reprocessing. It’s the technique of making bearable unbearable fear, not a belief. Orwell also had “doublethink.” Imagine the hostage analogy from a recent GF. Crazy gun jew driving, nig is raping you in the ass, what do you do? “Diversity is our greatest strength” “Don’t generalize” “Don’t think.” These salves, particularly “Don’t generalize,” are prob being applied to Channon’s survivors. What would sheep-like people do when placed in a cage with a gorilla? Psychopathologies would proliferate in them.

Fear of taking arms, and not ideology, is the real barrier.

17. Lachlan Says:

I would be interested to hear how the asians view the
      non white hispanic invasion of the USA.

……………

18. YRAC Says:

You are all crazy.

19. van helsing Says:

Kikes think everything is for sale. High time to sell them the rope with which they shall be hanged. Jeff Davis column at whitecivilrights site succinctly described the current economic/employment mess.

Blacks did not fight for their “freedom” in America. It was handed to them on a silver platter. Then they went on a rapine spree that resulted in the KKK letting God sort them all out.

Blacks, certainly the blue gum kind, cannot handle “freedom”. My grandmother from TN was 100% right, they are at best children.

20. Zhang Says:

From Chinese perspective America needs its power reduced for world balance. Jews, hispanics, blacks are a healthy diversion against anglo-germanic power, whose hyper-aggressiveness has never supported stable civilization.

The people here who desire to subjugate others, the world doesn’t accept it. Look at the tragedy when Germany tried. Soviet Russia was the bulwark against wannabe slavers, to ensure the world can be humane for everyone. Now Russia has declined, Chinese can rise to the role, with our massive production and strong military-technical base.

You slavers may be skilled, but within your group you don’t have intellectual ability in engineering or sciences. You cannot conquer the world, so just don’t try.

21. Giles Says:

The problem is not the anglo-germanic power, which is a light unto nations, when it is maintained. The problem is the low class white trash (catholics mostly)that has been culturalized to imagine that they are part of that heritage. And the decline of the upstanding anglo-german-celt, who has shirked his duty to rule this scum for bread and circuses.

The hyper-agression is from the other lesser white nations, pagans basically. However it’s true what you wrote- they can’t add.

Someday all nations will go up to Jerusalem and worship the Lord.

22. 5th WIl Says:

The article is true. Blacks hate asians… and they will not do anything but take the hatred just like they take their money!

23. 5th WiL Says:

Yo Jimmy Lu, just give me what I ask for in your store… and turn your head so I can shop lift.

24. Phiff Whard Says:

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!!!
      Asians eat rats. Asians eat dogs. Asians eat cats. Asians eat Hogs.

25. Jim Says:

I’m a Chrisitian with partial Jewish ancestry and I hate niggers as much as any of you do. Most Jews I know hate niggers. Why does everyone think that Jews love niggers? Maybe the Jews in the media love niggers, but the one’s I see and talk to in school hate them more than most. Maybe the younger generation of Jews don’t view themselves as a minority because Jews are considered white by almost all of America. Having dealt with many Jews and niggers, I can tell you that the niggers are the real problem (at least in the younger generation). The older generations of Jews who control the media are ruining this fucking country for everyone.

26. HateHalfHumans Says:

What amazes me is that how can Nigger loving be so successfully promoted, as to brain-washing so many people into blindly succum to it, when their repulsive physical appearance and behavioral obnoxiousness it simply SO apparent–right in your face?? Don’t get how cheap bithes like Nicole Simpson want open legs to a nigger in the first place, and then so many other even follow (many to low-life welfare niggers)?? With all that nappy hair, massive lips, beady eyes, stinking odor, protruding mouth, nauseating skin, ….? With all that, it’s them who are now supposedly “hot”, who rant that they in U.S and their hell-hole Africa dont get enough aid (we all owe them), who grap power and cry foul when their demands not met?? What is everybody thinking? Is this really ALL of it the result of Jewish media? Would like to see some discussion.

27. HateHalfHumans Says:

Phiff Whard, as a nigger I am not surprised about your jealous slender. Look at the facts about niggers, tell me if any of it is not true, or simply the truth hurts:

The niggas are not just 100% useless, but downright destructive! I cannot think of ONE thing a nigger is good for that helps this world, and I challenge anyone to name it!

Oh, atheleticism, you say? How does throwing a ball (games that other races invent, nigga can’t even think of sports games) while raking in billions help human kind? Entertainment, you say? ALL black performers are so disgustingly vulgar, talentless, those shitty shows (squeaky voices or baboon faces) corrupt children (taking all opp. to promote black is beastiful myth) while cheating billions.

Besides these, anything else you can claim nigger achievements? None! Look at Africa: some places AIDS (and all weird strange diseases) are almost 50%, and they accuse the rest of world for not helping enough with medical technology and supplies, as if we all owe them! Niggas fight amongst themselves, with she-monkeys brutally raped (70%-negro libido), kid monkey’s hands chopped off…, corruption is rampant; hunger common-place in those fertile lands; have you ever heard of any African tech./science invention? have you seen beautiful long-standing historical achectures? Have you known any literary works before colonial times that is profound, thoughtful, sophisticated? What about simple things like tasty dishes, snacks, good product design, etc., you heard of anything originating from that dark continent? Oh, the list go on, and on and on, but you know!

Physically, look at dem! Kinky scarce hair that look more like a bunch of reluctant hemp (some males have little, slimy looking dots of tiny kinky hair-beads on their chest and… eeuh!! Those huge but beady eyes; that legendary nose, those earth-shaking lips, the protruding monkey like mouth/jaw, that slimy skin prone to skin diseases (giving the likes of Michael Jackson perfect excuse to turn white, but fail); that stinking body odor- author, you are wrong, it cannot be washed off even with daily shower, but they hide it with layer of clothing or perfume; that weird, animal-like voice! OMG I don’t know where the list ends!

Inside, they are even worse, even less attractive: prone to violence, but he/she monkeys are nasty to nonblacks and have been taught by their own kind to be so; many, many of them are habitual reflexivie liars; they are at their best to use slavery as excuse for their special treatment (AA, etc., baboons like Al Sharpton intimidate the world asking for special favors) and their parasitic ways that suck a country dry–conveniently forgetting how other people all rise to independence and prosperity under slavery (what does that demonstrate? why such difference?) Under the cloak of “equality” and “integration”, their long for being mingled with other races (And cheap bitches like Nicole Simpson asked for her fate, also rampant nigger crime a major problem!), knowing full well they themselves aren’t beastiful, aren’t intelligent, aren’t decent, aren’t hardworking, aren’t talented. If niggas are really proud of themselves, and have high self-esteem, why are they so eager to intermarry others, why do they want to stay in other people’s places, actually everywhere EXCEPT their own living hell Africa! They love to say ALL HUMANS originating from one or just a few pirmitive in Africa. Assumption. Even granted that it is true, SO WHAT? How many millioniums ago was that? Do the rest of humanity look, behave, think, work, creat, live that same way as those left far behind in Dark Africa?? Modern blacks, whether in Africa or elsewhere are still the half-monkeys that they were hundred of thousands of years ago! So don’t cling on to that so called connection to try to mingle with others who Don’t want you!!

28. SAGE Says:

Asian G loaded IQ is 1/2 to 1 full standard deviation below the white norm, for verbal. That is why you see few Asian lawyers, or in professions that are heavily loaded for verbal acumen. Asian IQ does skew rightward on the distribution for spatial and abstract reasoning, hence the overrepresentation in science and math. Also, the Asian IQ is bifurcated between North Asians and South Asians (not Indians), with the Northerners (Han tribes) being much smarter that the equatorial Asians. For example, you see few Malay or Philipino scientists. Another negative trend for Asians is the tight IQ distribution, with small a small smart fraction at the upper bounds. In other words, the supergenius 150 plus types tend to come from the Caucasian racial group. The wide distribution of white IQ, with low functioning and high functioning indviduals, means that an all white society can fulfill all the roles, from trash man to superstar scientists. The high verbal acumen of whites, even among the lower IQ types, means that politics and ideas can be discussed and understood among most of the population. This may be a key inherentance required for cooperative type societies such as the American republic.

29. SAGE Says:

The Ashkenazi Jew tends to exhibit high IQ on verbal and spatial, and therefore beats the average Han IQ handily. Ashkenazis developed their high IQ’s during their sojourn in European lands. They (Ashkenazi) tend to be more white than their Semitic brothers in Palestine. European Ashkenazi Jews tend to be the cultural and intellectual Elite in Israel, while the lower IQ Jews of Palestine (levant) are pushed to the outer territories. The lower IQs semite Jews of Israel are below the white norm of 100. Something happened in Europe to form the Ashkenazi. Unfortunately, the Ashkenazi are pathologically ill equiped to assimilate and play nice in their host cultures. I suspect it is a deep seated desire to not draw attention to themselves, lest they be singled out by the dominant culture. They tended to get kicked out of their host countries, or killed off. That is why the Jews play one minority group against another in order to create chaos lest they become a target. It also explains why they are pathologically liberal in their outlook, even when their liberalism is suicidal. For example, the liberal American Jews find common cause with Islamics who would like to see them dead.

30. SAGE Says:

In America, Jews are breeding out and diluting the “Jewishness” of many families. For Asians, the out breeding rate is even higher, as Asian females often select white males. It sucks to be an Asian male in America. The Asian American male would have to go to an Asian country to find a suitable wife. So, Asian males harbor resentments as white males take their breeding partners, and beat them in the verbal acumen game. When the Asian engineer enters the workforce, he finds he lacks the verbal skills to run the company and then hits his limits, and is frustrated. The few very high verbal Asian’s are sought after for management roles, as there are so few of them in the population.

31. SAGE Says:

The white gene pool can only take so much dilution with lower IQ types. Breeding with higher IQ types, such as North Asians, tends to produce off spring with similar to higher IQ’s. The Amerasian kids tend to have both good verbal skills as well as good visuo spatial skills. As a first stop gap, America needs to stop importing or immigrating the turd world people who have low IQ’s. Eventually our population will segregate into barrios or favelas for the poor and stupid, and into gated communities for the monied intellectual elite. America will become like Mexico. While there are real differences between the races, the best choice for stopping the current devolution of America is to stop immigration, or only immigrate high IQ types. We have enough idiots already in our population, both white and turd worlders.

32. SAGE Says:

The other stop gap needs to be the preservation of white enclaves against growing third world, low IQ populations. Canada, parts of the U.S. , and Northern Europe need to strictly limit immigration. The Europeons are immigrating Muslims due to low European birthrates. Socialism has allowed Europeons to become decadent and lazy, and importing workers has been disasterous. America needs to pull out of Europe and shock them into feeling vulnerable in the world, and shock them out of complacency. The white race is not replacing itself, and turd world people are scratching at the gates in order to get in. At least the North Asians have the cultural sense to preserve their tribal identity and also preserve their culture and not dilute their IQ’s. Having an overall high IQ population is critical to the functioning of a complex modern society. Below a certain level, your cities start to devolve into disfunction and violence. We are starting to see that happen now in South Africa.