16 April, 2007

MAYNARD: “Media Subterfuge and School Shootings”

Posted by alex in Curt Maynard, Diversity, diversity is hate, guns & goy controllers at 5:14 pm | Permanent Link

Asian gooks out and kills at least 32 at Virginia Tech.

Media Subterfuge and School Shootings

All of the media’s lies are connected

By Curt Maynard

Darn it, my wife is going to be angry with me again today. I’m suppose to mow the lawn and do some work on the house, but some crazy bastard went and murdered 32 people at Virginia Tech today and the media is already fixated on utilizing this story as another reason Americans should agree to reject the Second Amendment and voluntarily disarm ourselves. I won’t get into my feelings about these seemingly random school shootings we seen to hear about so often anymore or who or what motivates them other than to say I’m a bit skeptical that they are what the media presents them to be. Why am I skeptical? Facts behind the Columbine shootings have absolutely been covered up, there is no doubt, most of what we heard in the media about Columbine was skewed in such a way as to suggest that Klebold and Harris were neo-Nazis, when in fact the opposite was true, Klebold was Jewish and he and Harris believed themselves to be the persecuted victims of Nazi like thinking, i.e. they hated Christians and sought to [and did] single them out for murder. Their diaries clearly reveal this fact, but thanks to a judge named Lewis T. Babcock, you’ll never hear about this, because he just ruled a few days ago that facts behind the Columbine shootings will be sealed for twenty years, quite convenient timing given that this newest shooting followed his ruling by less than two weeks [and nearly on the anniversary of the Columbine shooting – within the same week in fact]. Trust me, I guarantee you that this latest shooting too will have many inconsistencies that the media will not tell you about. I can smell these things any longer. The Columbine shooting was NOT what it was portrayed to be by the media, there were more than 100 witnesses whose testimony called into question the “official story” of what happened that day in Littleton Colorado, but many of you aren’t aware of this because the media suppressed this information, something they can easily do, because there are no longer any networks, newspapers, or news magazines that are independent of Zionist control.

So on to the point of this article. We cannot trust the media to tell us the truth, which means that we cannot trust what the media will tell us about the latest shootings at Virginia Tech. The sad fact of the matter is, we cannot trust the media period. I don’t know about you, but it has come to the point for me, where if Fox News reported that the sun rises in the East, I’d go outside to confirm this for myself before I’d pass along this information to anyone else.

As of right now, we do not know who the shooter was or who may have killed him, or if he even intentionally shot himself. The reason I bring this up, is that the media has played fast and lose with important facts in the past so as to reinforce their primary agenda which is to convince Americans that they should voluntarily disarm themselves in the name of a better, safer society. Bernard Goldberg, a major league Zionist propagandist spilled the beans on this in his latest book “Arrogance”, which was essentially a worthless piece of pro-Israel propaganda with the exception of this single important story.

As described by a Rogers University website:

“Goldberg analyzed media coverage of a school shooting that occurred at the Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia. According to Goldberg, what made this story newsworthy is that the shooter in this event was subdued by several students who themselves used guns to ‘overpower’ the gunman. Conducting his own Lexis-Nexis search, Goldberg pronounced himself ‘stunned’ to discover that in a search of one hundred news sources, “only a few papers in the whole country reported the rescuers had guns” (p. 186). That many newspapers then used this case to editorialize their opposition to private ownership of handguns simply reaffirms Goldberg’s belief that a liberal media embraces a reflexive anti-gun bias.”

No doubt this is true, which is reinforced by the following excerpt from a CNN article entitled “Suspects in Law School slaying arraigned”, which overtly neglects to mention that those students that “tackled” the gunmen were themselves armed with firearms, which undoubtedly made their job much easier:

“Students apparently tackled the gunman, said Ellen Qualls, press secretary for Virginia Gov. Mark Warner.”

Now I’ll bet anyone $100.00 today that you and I will never see, not even once, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, or CBS, mention the fact that armed students disarmed a shooter at the Appalachian School of Law back in 2002 on [this is important] National Television. You will NOT hear about this story because it does not support the primary agenda the Zionist media which seeks to imbed into the forefront of our thinking, i.e. that its better to give up our guns and live in alleged safety than to insist that our Second Amendment rights to gun ownership be respected by our treasonous government. The reason for this is that the Zionist media and the traitors in our government fear us; they fear us because we are a heavily armed society and are becoming more and more aware of the stink emanating from Washington DC. Hell, if I were these people, I’d be afraid too.

The Zionist media also won’t tell you that Britain and Australian crime rates have skyrocketed since they willingly gave up their guns a few years ago, but nonetheless it’s true.

In an article I wrote some time ago entitled, “Don’t let go of your guns,” I emphasized how important it is not to fall for the medias lies, I wrote “now is not the time to even consider giving up guns – now is the time to buy them, in large numbers, in large calibers, for yourself, every member of your family, and your neighbors. I meant it when I wrote it and I mean it even more now.

As an aside, I’m watching Bush at this very moment on television as he attempts to convince Americans that he’s “shocked” by what took place at Virginia Tech today. The more enlightened reader might ask; how it is that a man who actively participated in the murder of some 3000 Americans on 9-11 could be “shocked” by the comparably insignificant number of 32? Fox News has done its best for the last few hours to convince us all that “Bush cares,” that he’s “horrified,” and “shocked,” they’re doing their best to rehabilitate this wicked man in the minds of Americans, but it won’t work the media’s time is nearly at hand. Lastly, I strongly encourage the reader to become immediately suspicious of any story they see or hear in the media that is prefaced with the word “shocked,” no matter who or where it is coming from, because this word has been so overused and abused, that it’s real purpose is now more than apparent, to manipulate and persuade.

At the very moment I’m posting this [April 16, 2007 @ 1519], Fox News is interviewing a student named Kelly that saw with her own eyes an Asian man being detained by police. After she said that, Neil Cavuto immediately interjected and stated that police are reporting that there was only one shooter and he was killed. So you see, the story is already unraveling.

[ORIGINAL]


  1. Similar posts:

  2. 07/13/07 MAYNARD: How influential is the Media Really? 37% similar
  3. 05/12/07 MAYNARD: Let’s Talk About Jews and Elections 29% similar
  4. 11/30/06 MAYNARD: Selective Distortion and You 28% similar
  5. 02/04/07 MAYNARD: Democrats are Traitors Too 25% similar
  6. 12/26/06 MAYNARD: Bush, the Inept Marionette 24% similar
  7. 42 Responses to “MAYNARD: “Media Subterfuge and School Shootings””

    1. Hans Schneider Says:

      This is something to be concerned about, not what Imos said. Enrichment through third world immigration.

    2. alex Says:

      Many good points by Maynard. Notice too how the media use “gunman.” A “gunman” never does anything good. The intent is to impress in people’s minds that a man with a gun is no good. “A gunmen held two women hostage in NE Penn and shot one of them.” Why “gunman” instead of man? idea is that “man with gun = violent criminal.”

      The other question is how long this gook has been in the country, and how he got here.

    3. sgruber Says:

      Trespassing is not a human right. End immigration now.

      Hopefully this evil gook, who should not even be in our country, took some jew profs to hell with him.

    4. alex Says:

      Klebold and Harris were neo-Nazis, when in fact the opposite was true, Klebold was Jewish and he and Harris believed themselves to be the persecuted victims of Nazi like thinking, i.e. they hated Christians and sought to [and did] single them out for murder. Their diaries clearly reveal this fact, but thanks to a judge named Lewis T. Babcock, you’ll never hear about this, because he just ruled a few days ago that facts behind the Columbine shootings will be sealed for twenty years,

      Just like MLK’s records, sealed for sixty years.

    5. sgruber Says:

      What are they so afraid of revealing to us?

      The fact that the “racists” are right about everything?

      The fact that Whites are being genocided in this jew-bought and jew-run accelerating train wreck of a country?

      The fact that we are under assault?

      The fact that we’ve been sold a pack of lies: “diversity,” “race does not exist,” “jews are holy victims,” etc.?

      The media and government are unraveling. Stock up weapons legally and be prepared to defend yourself if directly attacked.

    6. van helsing Says:

      In addition to all that…

      Criminal school policies (disarm the kids)… Gutless cops…

      I have long observed that there is a thin line between cops and criminals. A fair # of either took up the opposite trade because he couldnt get a job as the other one.

    7. Souse the Mouse Says:

      VT does not allow concealed carry, despite state law, despite the US constitution.

      On September 11, 2001, it wasn’t legal (anymore) for airline pilots to carry guns. Bush failed to uphold the USA constitution prior to that day. The commies running the USSA are safe and the sheeple are…..well…. sheeple awaiting their slaughter.

    8. Amos Jones Says:

      I knew it wasn’t a white guy, because if it were, we’d have heard nothing but accusations of him being a nazi an outcast, a redneck, a bigot, etc. The jewsmedia needed tim to get its spin right. Prayers for the families.

    9. Souse the Mouse Says:

      Watching the news conference at 745pm, all of the questions focus on: why did you not do more (how many more laws can we now pass). Nary a one asks who was the shooter and why?

    10. Euroman Says:

      “… but thanks to a judge named Lewis T. Babcock, you’ll never hear about this, because he just ruled a few days ago that facts behind the Columbine shootings will be sealed for twenty years …”

      Only twenty years? Why not thirty or forty years? One possible answer: With global warming, increased gasoline prices, low service industry wages, and staph-infected mestizos and indians packed in trucks traveling the NAFTA Superhighway to corporate farms in the north, twenty years may be all the time we have left to create New America. In other words, in twenty years it mayn’t matter if “the truth” gets out.

    11. Mark Says:

      Despite some who may argue for more gun control, this is a perfect example of gun control killing people. If qualified students and faculty could have carried guns, as was proposed but voted down, as Hal Turner explains “Congratulations to the Virginia State Legislature; by defeating House Bill 1572, they made todays massacre at Virginia Tech possible!”, they could have limited the death toll by taking this guy out. Obviously law enforcement and campus security are incompetent and ill prepared to deal with such violence. As such the students and faculty were just sitting ducks.

      Even tho they had 2 hours to lock down the school after the first murder, they did nothing to warn students and faculty. They assumed it was an isolated incident. Their assumption cost 30+ people their lives and many more serious injuries. This is the multicultural bureaucracy at work.

    12. SHMUELY Says:

      I wonder how the manipulated media is going to spin the fact that the Googly-Moogly shot up a German class (if I heard right), of all things. Where is the “Justice” Dept. to investigate this racially motivated hate crime??

    13. NT Says:

      Live in Orange County California with its very high numbers of Asians and shop with them at Fry’s electronics. They don’t even bother giving lip service to the melting pot. They have a hair trigger to a perceived insult which is too bad since they are VERY judgmental about everybody else concerning dress and manner. I saw a young Asian male slap repeatedly a white female while they were sitting in his car. He couldn’t have been more than 17 and she 16. Pretty unusual for Irvine. I have never seen a white boy slap a girl in public ever. I stood outside and watched about ready to call the police. He gave me the finger and the girl looked scared and they drove off. The young Asian males are very arrogant and controlling and are taught to “defend” their honor by their parents. That is all this guy did in Virginia from what I’ve heard in the media. A girl turned him down so logically for him everybody had to suffer along with him and he shot not one or two or three but 33 people.

    14. curt maynard Says:

      VNN – Thanks for posting my essay. Below is another than really should accompany the above:
      Don’t Let Go of Your Guns!

      Curt Maynard

      From this writer’s perspective the absolute best thing to come out of the Presidency of George W. Bush is the fact that so many liberal Democrats have changed their position on gun control. It’s as if the scales were lifted from their eyes, they realized that government itself could no longer be trusted, they witnessed the election of 2000 hijacked, and four years later they saw the same thing happen again without nary a word of dissent from the Democratic candidates. Former gun grabbers in the hundreds of thousands no longer feel the intense desire to disarm their fellow citizens in the name of a better society, in fact many of them have since armed themselves and joined gun clubs and gun lobbies. Good for them. These liberal Democrats now understand the true nature and purpose of the Second Amendment, it was never designed to enable us to obtain wild game whenever and wherever we liked, it was always about being able to defend ourselves from a corrupt and evil government. Guess what? That government is here!

      Even the stupidest American now understands that there is no real difference between the Democans and Republicrats at the highest levels, if one is against unrestricted illegal immigration, which fully eighty percent of all Americans are [A true bipartisan issue], one is compelled to vote for some pro-Israel and pro-war Republican piece of filth that only recently changed his position on the immigration issue in order to get enough votes from the majority to get reelected or to belly over, surrender America’s sovereignty and allow some pro-Israel, pro-war piece of Democratic filth to open the flood gates to the Third World. The Republican will only change his/her mind yet again after the election and vote for some Kennedy sponsored bill that grants amnesty to criminals and spits in the face of the American electorate!

      With our current two-party system Americans have a choice, they can either support Israel wholeheartedly or they can support Israel unreservedly, either way, Israel gets our full support. If one believes the media, which an ever growing number of enlightened Americans no longer do, then one might believe the words of the leftist Hillary Clinton when she says, “All Americans support Israel,” or the “right winger,” George Bush when he says that America supports Israel without any reservations. Well let me be the first to tell you, most Americans do not support Israel wholeheartedly, the Zionist media exploits its stranglehold on the American media in order to repetitively blast us with these false mantras – most Americans couldn’t find Israel on a map and don’t care one way or another about the Jewish state. The point is though that the media does not give Americans what they want, it tells Americans what they want and too frequently Americans believe the rhetoric.

      The media has been orchestrating an ongoing and concerted effort to convince Americans that we’d be better off unarmed – the media has been the momentum behind this idea for more than thirty years. Fortunately George has set their efforts back quite a bit, unintentionally no doubt, but nevertheless effectively. Whenever any crime in this country has been perpetrated with a firearm, the mainstream media has been there first to splash across the screen and page every little detail of the crime as it relates to the use of guns – the media always gives plenty of time for gun control advocates to voice their positions on the divisive issue and does everything possible to make gun control opponents look like fools and hicks. Trust me, now is not the time to even consider giving up guns – now is the time to buy them, in large numbers, in large calibers, for yourself, every member of your family, and your neighbors.

      According to a recent Scripps-Howard poll, fully thirty three percent of Americans now believe that the United States government was complicit in September 11th. Let me say that again, “fully thirty three percent of Americans now believe that the United States government was complicit in September 11th.” This is not to say that they believe the United States government had prior knowledge that 9-11 would take place, far more than thirty-three percent already believe that, this relates to government complicity or collusion. The United States government, both Democrat and Republican are very worried, in fact they are desperately concerned, there are many traitors in our government who know their lives won’t be worth spit if the status quo loses power and they are willing, both Democrat and Republican to do whatever is necessary to maintain their positions which guarantee that they’ll never be held responsible for their crimes against humanity, including killing you and your family. They are the criminals – they are the “domestic enemies,” mentioned in the Constitution, the same Constitution that they disingenuously swore to uphold, but the same Constitution that many patriots serving in Law Enforcement and the Military today take seriously – yes they are worried and they should be.

      It isn’t just the government however that is corrupt to the core, none of their Manichean schemes, lies and distortions could work without the connivance of the mainstream establishment media and to a slightly lesser degree, academia. On August 3, 2006, I noticed that Fox News was broadcasting an appeal of some sort to encourage Americans to call an 800 number in order to “show their support of Israel.” Presumably it involved sending some sort of donation to a Zionist organization. Unmentioned by Fox News of course was that Israel has one of the highest per capita incomes in the entire world, the only poor people in Israel are Israeli Arabs and you can bet your last dollar they aren’t going to be the recipients of those funds. Yet this didn’t stop the appeal from showing wailing Jews beside themselves with fright, sitting in the relative safety of their air-conditioned basements. Even a blind fool should be able to realize that the mainstream media has consistently avoided the Lebanese side of this conflict, not once has any of the networks shown the millions of Lebanese sleeping on roadsides and in ditches, doing their best to find a way out of the maelstrom. Not once has the mainstream media acknowledged the fact that Israel’s bombing of bridges and other infrastructure is keeping them bottled up, rather than allowing them to escape.

      Today, more than two hundred thousand Iraqi’s protested Israel’s naked aggression in Lebanon and America’s silent approval of it in Baghdad for God’s sake. The Zionist media minimized the extent of the protest by reporting that “thousands” were protesting, which is technically true, but highly deceptive. The fact of the matter is, America’s misadventure in Iraq is over, a misadventure handed to us by neo-conservatives [read Jewish Zionists], it’s become a complete gagglef*ck as they say in the cavalry and it is time to get out!

      Americans need to realize their enemy is not in Iraq, Iran, Syria or Lebanon, but right here in the United States of America. The enemy is domestic, not foreign, and it’s high time we acknowledged this empirical fact, and do something to correct it. The media must be taken away from those that currently possess it; our government should do this, but if it won’t the people should consider doing so. Constitutional law is on our side, not on the side of the criminals in government. If our military shows some backbone, it will have the support of the majority, because as previously mentioned, the majority no longer have any faith in the Democrat and Republican parties. However, the military leadership should be on notice, if it sides with the same people now in control, it’s rank and file will turn on them as sure as the sun rises in the east. The winds of change are surely blowing.

      In the meantime be alert to the last desperate measures of the Zio-American entity, because it’ll sacrifice everything to remain in control, including the lives of hundreds of thousands of American citizens, the lives of innocent people mean nothing to these Talmudists and their Shabbas Goyim. What this writer expects to happen is simple, the Zio-American entity will launch a massive attack on an American city and/or several cities, they’ll use either biological agents or nuclear weapons, and they’ll do everything they can to convince Americans that “Islamist’s” are behind the attack – the Internet will be immediately disrupted, this too will be blamed on Arab terrorists, but lo and behold, somehow televised news will survive and the Zionists will begin cranking out propaganda in earnest. A military draft will be immediately instituted and the Zionists will send your children to kill and die for the Jewish state – they’ll do this without any hesitation whatsoever. If the Internet goes down, you can bet everything you own that it wasn’t “Muslim terrorists,” behind it, because the Internet is the only way that anyone other than the Zionists can disseminate information, ethnic Jews have a stranglehold on the media, in all its facets, television, print media, news magazines and the publishing industry, the internet is the very last bastion of free communication, and only a fool would believe that it’s a threat to anyone other than the status quo.

      Wake up America!

    15. joe Says:

      You claim to despise the media for their use of propaganda when instead of mourning the lives of the 33 people killed you use this time and horrible event to spread hate. Hate is what killed these kids and hate is what you are spreading- karma is when the hate you spread comes back to kill you kids

    16. Cormac Says:

      These Asiatics are monsters in apesuits who hate White people , yes they do !
      Double faced GOOKS living in White society are reminded of how very ugly they are.

      They become bitter , they listen to jEWS media they hate us even more…they remember the OPIUM WARS and think it was whitey’s fault when it was SASSOON the jEW and the Privately owned jEW Bank of England.

      Look they’ve done this before >>>

      Gook chimps out at Monash University Melbourne Australia late 2002.

      (1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/2345183.stm
      (2) http://www.abc.net.au/pm/stories/s706904.htm

    17. Anti Says:

      There goes your national day of remembrance for Newsome/Christian…the goyim have something to hold hands and pray about: all is well.

    18. chris Says:

      “You claim to despise the media for their use of propaganda when instead of mourning the lives of the 33 people killed you use this time and horrible event to spread hate. Hate is what killed these kids and hate is what you are spreading- karma is when the hate you spread comes back to kill you kids.”

      If their deaths help to wake Americans up to reality, they will not have died in vain. However, had this not of happened, it is likely that they would have lived a fruitless life of pointlessness anyway.

    19. Dave Jones Says:

      I may stand corrected but it appears to me that niggers are seldom if ever refered to as ‘gunmen’. The terms ‘armed with a handgun’ or ‘in possession of a firearm’ or ‘carrying a gun’ are used as a mere addendum after the fact.

      It is usually only Whites or those that can be conveyed in a subliminal sense as being White that are given the tag of ‘gunman’. Whatever definition is given there is still a world of difference to those that can see through such flimsy deception.

    20. Antagonistes Says:

      “There goes you national day of remembrance for Newsome/Christian . . .”

      Not only that, but the hero of this massacre appears to be an elderly Jewish teacher who was shot to death, blocking the door with his body so that his students could flee.

    21. jigaboos j. jigabooze Says:

      (Posting from AMREN 4/17/2007) (Notice how she misspells “publicly”)

      “We can settle this right now.

      I’m East Asian so therefore I speak for my entire race.

      Secretly, in our hearts, we feel whites are the superior race. It really really bothers us and we won’t ever admit it pubicly. Its been this way since your industrial revolution while we were still weaving silk and using giant stones to press tea leaves. If you really want to get a China man’s blood boiling, show him the pictures of the Europeans entering the Forbidden City uninvited and posing with the golden throne.

      Not only do you guys get blue eyes. But you’re TALL. That, my white friends, infuriates us the most.”

      (p.s. I do love Amren.)

      Posted by Li de at 12:03 PM on April 17

    22. Dudeman Says:

      Guys, Klebold was a kike.

      I think it is interesting how the kikes opened their mouths up quick to claim muslim ownership of the attack: http://mediamatters.org/items/200704170006. More proof of their subterfuge.

    23. Souse the Mouse Says:

      FOX NEWS REPORTS:
      “A Virginia Tech professor said Cho’s work in creative-writing class was so disturbing that he had been referred to the school’s counseling service.
      Professor Carolyn Rude, chairwoman of the university’s English department, said she did not personally know the gunman.
      But she said she spoke with Lucinda Roy, the department’s director of creative writing, who had Cho in one of her classes and described him as “troubled.”
      “There was some concern about him,” Rude said. “Sometimes, in creative writing, people reveal things and you never know if it’s creative or if they’re describing things, if they’re imagining things or just how real it might be. But we’re all alert to not ignore things like this.”
      She said Cho was referred to the counseling service, but she said she did not know when, or what the outcome was. Rude refused to release any of his writings or his grades, citing privacy laws.
      The Web site The Smoking Gun on Tuesday posted a play Cho allegedly wrote last year. Entitled “Richard McBeef,” the violent, possibly darkly comic one-act play concerns an argument between the title character and his 13-year-old stepson, who accuses him of murdering his father and of pedophilia.
      The play seems sympathetic to the stepfather, who tries to defend himself in vain against his wife and stepson’s accusations. It ends on an ambiguous note, with the stepfather swinging a “deadly blow” at the boy.”

      Souse suggests the left read the writings of Virginia United States Senator James Webb.

    24. SC Says:

      NT-

      Abrasive, domineering Asians in central Orange County unusual? As a young Irvinite I encounter such things regularly.

    25. mantra77 Says:

      Curt, great piece.

      You write, “With our current two-party system Americans have a choice, they can either support Israel wholeheartedly or they can support Israel unreservedly”

      Are you suggesting that..

      AMERICAN DEMOCRACY: VOTE ZIONIST A OR ZIONIST B

      The Bush-Kerry presidential debate:

      George W. Bush: “A free Iraq will be an ally in the war on terror, and that’s essential. A free Iraq will set a powerful example in the part of the world that is desperate for freedom. A free Iraq will help secure Israel. A free Iraq will enforce the hopes and aspirations of the reformers in places like Iran. A free Iraq is essential for the security of this country.”

      John Kerry: “Soldiers know over there that this isn’t being done right yet. I’m going to get it right for those soldiers, because it’s important to Israel, it’s important to America, it’s important to the world, it’s important to the fight on terror.”

      ——-

      Bob’s Riddle

      “All anti-white racists agree that it’s ok for whites to become minorities in their own countries. All anti-white racists also agree that a Japanese person who wants to become a minority in his own country is either a traitor or clinically insane. Therefore, what is an anti-white racist?”
      Answer: http://mantra7777.blogspot.com

    26. mantra77 Says:

      Curt, “ethnic Jews have a stranglehold on the media, in all its facets, television, print media, news magazines and the publishing industry,”

      Are you suggesting that..

      AMERICAN MEDIA: WATCH JEW A, JEW B, OR JEW C

      “Four of the largest five entertainment giants are now run or owned by Jews. Murdoch’s News Corp (at number four) is the only gentile holdout — however Rupert is as pro-Israel as any Jew, probably more so.”
      Los Angeles Jewish Times, ‘Yes, Virginia, Jews Do Control the Media,’ Oct. 29-Nov. 11, 1999 p. 14

      “Time-Warner, Disney, Viacom-CBS, News Corporation and Universal rule the entertainment world in a way that the old Hollywood studio chiefs only dreamed of. And, after all the deals and buyouts, four of the five are run by Jews. We’re back to where we started, bigger than ever.”
      Jewish Week, 9-17-99, 12

      “The greatest concentration of Jews, however, is at the producer level — and it is the producers who decide which stories will go on the air, and how long, and in what order, they will run. In 1982, before a shift in assignments, the executive producers of all three evening newscasts were Jews, as were the executive producers of CBS’s 60 Minutes and ABC’s 20/20. And Jews are almost equally prominent at the ‘senior producer’ and ‘broadcast producer’ levels as well as in senior management. When Reuven Frank stepped down as president of NBC News in 1984, for example, he was replaced by Laurence Grossman, who left the presidency of PBS to take the position.”
      Charles Silberman, A Certain People. American Jews and Their Lives Today, Summit Books, 1985, p. 154

      ——-

      Bob’s Riddle

      “All anti-white racists agree that it’s ok for whites to become minorities in their own countries. All anti-white racists also agree that a Japanese person who wants to become a minority in his own country is either a traitor or clinically insane. Therefore, what is an anti-white racist?”
      Answer: http://mantra7777.blogspot.com

    27. mantra77 Says:

      # joe Says:
      17 April, 2007 at 12:15 am

      You claim to despise the media for their use of propaganda when instead of mourning the lives of the 33 people killed you use this time and horrible event to spread hate. Hate is what killed these kids and hate is what you are spreading- karma is when the hate you spread comes back to kill you kids

      SHUT UP YOU CUNT. You anti-white racists have been piling one minority racial privilege onto another onto the backs of our kids. And now you have the shameless nerve to pretend you are concerned for their welfare!? FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA

    28. b Says:

      You crazy bastards are the real reason why people want gun control! In fact you a**holes are why I carry a gun! If you want more gun rights, then stop acting like biggoted idiots that shouldn’t be trusted to have a gun. By the way idiots, white people do as much evil as any other race. I wonder how many drugs or how bad your lives must be to make you all so irrational. Racist idiots like you make me ashamed to be white. You should all make the world a better place and take your guns and shoot yourselves!

    29. Chris Says:

      Dear b Says:

      You are part of an antiquated mindset. You’re thinking on these matters no longer has any merit, it never did, but today, tens of thousands of people are awakening to this fact every day. Today alone, 1000 – 5000 Americans will read about Channon Christian and Chris Newsom and they’ll realize that the media is INDEED suppressing the story. Today 1000 – 5000 Americans will become “sensitized,” meaning that a seed has been planted.

      In short, b Says, you’re future is anything but sure.

    30. jigaboos j. jigabooze Says:

      Should we defend ourselves against those who want us removed from Earth?

      http://racetraitor.org/ “Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity”

    31. rose Says:

      thanks god it wasn’t a muslim. just imagine the propaganda of the media if the killer was a muslim. Ah!
      but back to the point. why are you spreading racism ideas? you apparently know that it is these racism ideas that provoke people to kill. you treat a bad guy badly, he would be worse. you treat him nice he’d become better. that’s the truth. that’s psychology.
      people become killers because they feel that they are not treated as other people. they feel inferior. that adds up the pressure and makes them killers.
      you must definitely be aware of the psychological procedure that results in somone becoming so angry to pull the trigger.

    32. Curt Maynard Says:

      Rose, it is YOU that is delusional. You suffer from a mental illness so profound that it probably cannot be effectively treated in our modern world.

      You wrote: “you treat a bad guy badly, he would be worse. you treat him nice he’d become better. that’s the truth. that’s psychology.”

      No Rose, THAT is not psychology, that is YOUR view of psychology, which has been so distorted and perverted by the Jewish media, academics and hyper-liberal programming that you don’t even know better than to leave a moronic comment like that in a public forum.

      Rose, do twenty minutes of research on the “psychopathic personality” or “sociopath” and then come back here and tell us that if you treat a sociopath nicely, he won’t manipulate you with lies. Rose, if you treat a sociopath nicely, he’ll rub his hands together and thank providence that he’s found another ignorant sucker. If you’re stupid enough he’ll steal every dime you have and eventually kill you in order to avoid the consequences of his behavior.

      Rose, you must understand that it is you that is ignorant, not the so-called ‘racist’ and/or ‘anti-Semite’ that seeks nothing more than to inform you. People like you embrace this idea that all opinions should be respected. That is total horseshit, uninformed opinions should never be respected and those that espouse them should always be reminded of just how ignorant they are. Hopefully the day will come when people like you keep your uninformed opinions to themselves, realizing that you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about, and the world can once again progress forward, rather than spin its wheels in futility.

    33. joe Says:

      I’m glad some minds with sense and morals have finally spoken up on this site. Rose is right- Muslim would have = terrorism in the media and to most people on this site. And as sad as it is Chris is probably right in saying ” it is likely that they would have lived a fruitless life of pointlessness anyway.” But it is still a terrible loss if one of these kids would have made a single person happier for the rest of their life. I’m slowly finding out that those who are happy in ignorance and make others happier are still amazing people. Even though useful is completely subjective here. As long as ignorance is paired with an open mind it isn’t horrible, it is when it is paired with hate and the inability to change that destruction, fear, and pain are created.

    34. van helsing Says:

      “Bigots” are merely rational, sensible people who are paying attention to what is going on and have actually proposed solutions that will work.

      Bigot is just another word the jewed left (and now right) uses to try and shut its opponents up. The Jewed left always talks love but when its stupidity and perfidy get shown, out comes the name-callin… Bigot! Racist!

      Just ask yourself whether the bigots and racists are right. You can do it under your breath or when no one else is looking. We know that is the only time it will happen.

      I call gun control a firm grip.

      B and Rose appear to be missing the ability to think critically.

      Regarding the muslim aspect, one of the shooters (yes there was another one), the one in the news, had “Ismail Ax” tattooed on his arm. Sooner or later that will be trumpeted for what it is worth. His programmers will invoke the muslim angle on that sooner or later.

    35. jigaboos j. jigabooze Says:

      The left has had its ass kissed for so long that it scarcely knows that opposition exists- opposition is viewed as either moronic or insane. The horror that many of us are smarter than they are- and have greater contact with reality- is starting to sink in. The REAL fear is that whitey will close the purse. . .or will refuse to accept FRNs.

    36. Hoosier Says:

      # joe Says:
      20 April, 2007 at 2:05 pm

      I’m glad some minds with sense and morals have finally spoken up on this site. Rose is right- Muslim would have = terrorism in the media and to most people on this site. And as sad as it is Chris is probably right in saying ” it is likely that they would have lived a fruitless life of pointlessness anyway.” But it is still a terrible loss if one of these kids would have made a single person happier for the rest of their life. I’m slowly finding out that those who are happy in ignorance and make others happier are still amazing people. Even though useful is completely subjective here. As long as ignorance is paired with an open mind it isn’t horrible, it is when it is paired with hate and the inability to change that destruction, fear, and pain are created.

      Most of your post makes no sense, Joe, and looks like something you made up on the spot. But will you kindly post the links, on pro-Black, pro-Mexican and pro-Jew sites, where you’ve lectured them on “hate?” You know, like you are doing here on this pro-white board? You’re not a hyprocite, and only lecture white people with your “hate” messages, are you?

      I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to respond with links, that’s for sure.

    37. Igor Alexander Says:

      joe wrote: “You claim to despise the media for their use of propaganda when instead of mourning the lives of the 33 people killed you use this time and horrible event to spread hate. Hate is what killed these kids and hate is what you are spreading- karma is when the hate you spread comes back to kill you kids”

      With all of the points Mr. Maynard raised in his article, that’s all you can think to say?

    38. Igor Alexander Says:

      So what if the shooter was Asian? I don’t want to see majority-white countries flooded by Asians any more than the rest of you, and it does bother me on a visceral level that whites were taken out by a non-white on a U.S. campus, but it’s not like this is representative of how East Asians behave generally. All the statistics I’ve seen suggest that Asians commit fewer violent crimes than whites do, and I feel safer walking through a Chinatown at night than I would through almost any black neighbourhood in the daytime.

      There’s better examples of disruptive or hostile minorities in our midst than East Asians.

    39. Igor Alexander Says:

      “By the way idiots, white people do as much evil as any other race.”

      Uh, no they don’t. According to the report The Color of Crime, which can be downloaded free from http://www.amren.com/newstore/cart.php?page=color_of_crime

      * Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

      * When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

      * Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

      * The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

      Interracial Crime

      * Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

      * Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

      * Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

      * Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

      Gangs

      * Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

      * Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

      Incarceration

      * Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

      * Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

    40. Igor Alexander Says:

      rose wrote: “thanks god it wasn’t a muslim. just imagine the propaganda of the media if the killer was a muslim.”

      Interestingly, the killer in the 1989 Montreal shootings at l’École Polytechnique was a Muslim, but you’d have to search with a microscope to find confirmation of that fact. The media made a point of emphasizing that he was male and that his victims were female, suggesting it was a gender-motivated, but they never bothered emphasizing the fact that he was Muslim. So goes the game of politically-correct trumps. You can underline the fact that he’s a man if it furthers the agendas of feminists and the gun control lobby, but you mustn’t emphasize that he’s a Muslim, lest it lead to ethnic tension and conflict that could jeopardize the multicultural pipe dream.

      That shooting, BTW, was used as the pretext to establish a national gun registry in Canada which has cost taxpayers billions of dollars and hasn’t proven in the least bit effective at preventing gun crimes. The gun registry also ended up being used by the government to confiscate ordinary citizens’ guns, despite promises to the contrary when it was first established.

      http://www.lufa.ca/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=443 -
      “The registry notion was in answer to the dreadful 1989 massacre of 14 women in Montreal by the son of an Algerian Muslim wife-beater. He changed his name to Marc Lepine (his Canadian mother’s maiden name) from Gamil Gharbi.”

      rose wrote: “you apparently know that it is these racism ideas that provoke people to kill.”

      I see.. whitey gets shot full of holes, and it’s all whitey’s fault. What else is new?

      rose wrote: “you treat a bad guy badly, he would be worse. you treat him nice he’d become better. that’s the truth. that’s psychology.
      people become killers because they feel that they are not treated as other people. they feel inferior. that adds up the pressure and makes them killers.”

      Would you be making similar excuses for a white man who had killed 32 people of color?

    41. Igor Alexander Says:

      “Rose is right- Muslim would have = terrorism in the media and to most people on this site.”

      I doubt “most of the people on this site” would’ve thought that, seeing as many of them could almost be described as philo-Islamic. They might have, however, seized on the event as an illustration of why “diversity” isn’t a good idea.

    42. Igor Alexander Says:

      Earlier I suggested that the media was just “emphasizing” the gender aspect of the 1989 Montreal massacre. On further research, it appears that I was wrong. The shooter deliberately targeted women, going so far as to segregate the women from the men and telling the men to go home.

      From Marc Lépine’s suicide note:
      “Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker.”

      So it would seem the shooter was consciously motivated by a hatred of feminism and feminists.

      But the fact remains that the media conspicuously avoided the whole Muslim angle, ignoring the shooter’s ethnicity as a potential factor in the killings, focusing instead on the more politically-correct “he was a man who hated women.”

      http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marc_L%C3%A9pine&printable=yes#Character -

      “A police psychiatrist who interviewed Lépine’s family and entourage, and who had access to his letters, suggested that he may have had a serious personality disorder, as he chose the multiple homicide/suicide strategy (killing one’s self after killing others) that is a characteristic of this disorder.[1] Other psychiatrists suggested that Lépine was psychotic, having lost touch with reality as he tried to erase the memories of a brutal (and absent) father, while at the same time unconsciously identifying with a violent manhood that dominates women. Other theories were that Lépine’s experiences of abuse as a child had caused brain-damage or led him to feel victimized as he faced losses and rejections in his later life.[17] Some wondered if his actions were the result of societal changes that had led to increased poverty, powerlessness, individual isolation [18][19] or increased violence in the media and in society.[6][20]”

      Interesting that through all these explanations, no one has suggested that perhaps he was sane, and that his hatred of feminists may have had a rational basis, even if his actions weren’t justified. I guess it’s easier to claim that he was psychotic or had brain damage, or to blame poverty, than to suggest the obvious — that feminism is, as he asserted, nothing more than female chauvinism and that feminists have indeed been trying to have their cake and eat it too.

      It reminds me of when Jewish psychiatrists claim that anti-Semitism is a mental illness, rather than a normal, predictable response to hostile or predatory Jewish behavior.