10 June, 2007

Where We Go From Here

Posted by alex in Alex Linder, Big Picture, Knoxville rally at 4:44 pm | Permanent Link

By Alex Linder

We must keep the heat on, keep the flame burning and add more and more fuel to it. We must use the Channon Christian/Chris Newsom slaying as the news peg, with COERCED RACE-MIXING AS GENOCIDAL TYRANNY as the theme.

We MUST and WILL demand and get the death penalty for this crime. But that is small potatoes. The big potatoes is that we must and will end the tyrannical evil that is racial integration, and that means defeating the jews who imposed it on us.

We must focus the blame where it truly belongs: on the JEWS, first, and the white sellouts and equality terrorists, second, who helped them. These people are responsible for getting tens of thousands of our own people raped and murdered each year – Whites who would otherwise be alive and happy. The vile, evil System media will not report these crimes, and Whites speaking to their representatives should do everything they can to make it clear to these scum that they are facilitators, enablers and all-around guilty agents of the jews running our government. And as such they will be treated when we take power.

In short, we must bring as sharp focus as we can to the COSTS of coerced integration which, in the falseface of ‘civil rights,’ is presented to our people as the holiest good. Well, you know a tree by its fruits. We Whites hold the rotten fruit up to the camera, that all our nationals might see. We are still missing some stats, though – see thread in Knoxville subforum. While Channon and Chris’s suffering and need for justice is our specific rallying point, it is essential to make it clear that what we object to is not any particular crime but the SYSTEM that facilitated the crime, since it is still in place, and as long as it is in place, our innocent White brothers and sisters like Channon and Chris will continue to suffer and die.

What we Whites do is the farthest thing from whining about double standards and bias. In fact, it is the reverse. Double standards and bias are worth complaining about if there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the System. If it is merely a matter of shedding light on a heretofore unknown problem which, once uncovered, can be corrected and smoothed out. If the Authority is legitimate.

That is not the case. The American government is not legitimate. From affirmative action, to hush crimes, to criminal foreign wars, to open borders, the government does not defend or represent the interests of the People, rather it defends and protects the interets of the JEWS WHO CREATED IT. Yes, that’s correct: The problem here is the ENTIRE SYSTEM, not simply this or that particular manifestation of its evil. The System doesn’t cover up these hush crimes because it is biased but because they threaten the ideology it is based on. The System produces these crimes by design, and it covers them up by necessity. All must be done to harangue and intimidate Whites so that minorities can keep on raping, murdering, and feeding on them, and a steady flow of our blood and treasure be pipelined to Israel.

THIS MUST END.

No one who doesn’t grasp this essential point is fit to lead. He will easily be bought off if, say, Randy Nichols and the governmedia have a change of heart and agree to give the niggers the death penalty. If it’s just about Channon and Christ, then there’s an end to it. The extinction of the guilty niggers is all we can wish or do for them, since they are dead. But it ISN’T just about these two wonderful kids, it’s about US – ALL OF US – and WHAT THE JEWS RUNNING OUR GOVERNMENT/MEDIA are doing to us, which no word but GENOCIDE will suffice to describe.

WHITES ALONE CAN LIBERATE THEMSELVES FROM THIS TYRANNY.

Whites must eschew cowardly conservative myopia and lift their heads. See the big picture: the System was set up, quite deliberately, by jews, to produce the sort of domestic terrorism that destroyed Christian and Newsom and that, rather than any bias, is why the media blankly refuse to cover it.

The media and the government are JEWS and THE JEWS ARE GUILTY.

WE WHITES MUST AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO LIBERATE OUR PEOPLE.


  1. Similar posts:

  2. 06/06/07 Back 29% similar
  3. 04/05/07 Knoxville’s Purpose: Serving Notice to the Jewish Dictatorship 28% similar
  4. 04/21/14 New Stuff from Alex Linder 23% similar
  5. 08/06/06 Steele: If We Can’t Trust Braveheart, Who Can We Trust? 22% similar
  6. 03/21/06 The Niggers We Subsidize 17% similar
  7. 13 Responses to “Where We Go From Here”

    1. Kievsky Says:

      Great speech Alex. This weekend I saw the people who should be helping us in this fight — the younger Baby Boomers and perhaps Gen Xers like myself, all vroom vrooming around on motorcycles, waving flags and basically frittering away thier lives. They grew up spoiled, and they never got serious about anything. It’s a generation of overgrown children.

      And I think that that is largely why we are in the mess we are in.

    2. New America Says:

      Linder has written an important analytical piece that begins to explicitly address the critical issue of the greater Context in which we are working; why do all of this?

      I’d like to summarize his key points, and address them.

      Alex Linder wrote:
      Where We Go From Here
      Posted by alex in Alex Linder, Knoxville rally, Big Picture at 4:44 pm | Permanent Link

      By Alex Linder

      We must keep the heat on, keep the flame burning and add more and more fuel to it. We must use the Channon Christian/Chris Newsom slaying as the news peg, with COERCED RACE-MIXING AS GENOCIDAL TYRANNY as the theme.

      We MUST and WILL demand and get the death penalty for this crime. But that is small potatoes. The big potatoes is that we must and will end the tyrannical evil that is racial integration, and that means defeating the jews who imposed it on us.

      in reply:
      Context is everything; the dual torture/murders were not the disease, they were the symptom that the cancer of mandated equality has metastasized.

      The cancer, of course, was created, and fostered by, the demons known as Jew; it’s source is the moral foundation of what is called liberalism, which is equality. As an unachievable goal, the mandate for equality leads, inexorably, to totalitarian systems to insure equality of outcomes.

      And, the demonic Jews just LOVE totalitarian systems; after all, totalitarianism is SO Talmudic.

      Alex Linder wrote:
      We must focus the blame where it truly belongs: on the JEWS, first, and the white sellouts and equality terrorists, second, who helped them. These people are responsible for getting tens of thousands of our own people raped and murdered each year – Whites who would otherwise be alive and happy. The vile, evil System media will not report these crimes, and Whites speaking to their representatives should do everything they can to make it clear to these scum that they are facilitators, enablers and all-around guilty agents of the jews running our government. And as such they will be treated when we take power.

      in reply:
      The System media is the handmaiden of the System, and, increasingly, no one really trusts either.

      Their power is devolving to us to the exact degree that we take responsibility for our OWN media, through the Internet, today, and whatever other systems evolve, tomorrow.

      Their media is designed to keep people Asleep; our media must be focused on waking them up, and helping them to understand what happened, and what they can do about it.

      Alex Linder wrote:
      In short, we must bring as sharp focus as we can to the COSTS of coerced integration which, in the falseface of ‘civil rights,’ is presented to our people as the holiest good. Well, you know a tree by its fruits. We Whites hold the rotten fruit up to the camera, that all our nationals might see. We are still missing some stats, though – see thread in Knoxville subforum. While Channon and Chris’s suffering and need for justice is our specific rallying point, it is essential to make it clear that what we object to is not any particular crime but the SYSTEM that facilitated the crime, since it is still in place, and as long as it is in place, our innocent White brothers and sisters like Channon and Chris will continue to suffer and die.

      in reply:
      This is the strongest point imaginable; Channon and Chris are the exception, today, that will become the rule, tomorrow, coming to a town near you much sooner than you might have thought.

      Our solution must evolve around the model of Positive RACISM, starting with the Family, and extending outwards, from our own Homes, to our own Homeland.

      Alex Linder wrote:
      What we Whites do is the farthest thing from whining about double standards and bias. In fact, it is the reverse. Double standards and bias are worth complaining about if there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the System. If it is merely a matter of shedding light on a heretofore unknown problem which, once uncovered, can be corrected and smoothed out. If the Authority is legitimate.

      That is not the case. The American government is not legitimate. From affirmative action, to hush crimes, to criminal foreign wars, to open borders, the government does not defend or represent the interests of the People, rather it defends and protects the interests of the JEWS WHO CREATED IT. Yes, that’s correct: The problem here is the ENTIRE SYSTEM, not simply this or that particular manifestation of its evil. The System doesn’t cover up these hush crimes because it is biased but because they threaten the ideology it is based on. The System produces these crimes by design, and it covers them up by necessity. All must be done to harangue and intimidate Whites so that minorities can keep on raping, murdering, and feeding on them, and a steady flow of our blood and treasure be pipelined to Israel.

      THIS MUST END.

      in reply:
      Your point in the second paragraph, which deserves an essay in its own right, is so good it deserves extended analysis.

      “The System doesn’t cover up these hush crimes because it is biased but because they threaten the ideology it is based on. The System produces these crimes by design, and it covers them up by necessity. All must be done to harangue and intimidate Whites so that minorities can keep on raping, murdering, and feeding on them, and a steady flow of our blood and treasure be pipelined to Israel.”

      This should be the centerpiece of the flyers we hand out at future rallies; on the one side, the simple demographic facts. On the reverse side, in bold capital letters at the top, “HOW THIS HAPPENS,” followed by that paragraph in bold type.

      THIS demonstrates the nature of the disease:

      The media industrial complex ignores these crimes because the political complex WANTS THEM TO HAPPEN, to intimidate Whites into accepting racial genocide – the destruction of their gene pool – and, incidentally, the transfer of our wealth to our RACIAL Enemies.

      Our lives, and our sacred fortunes – our very Posterity!

      In short, our message is, “These crimes are not accidents; they are the planned outcomes of a greater Plan designed by Jews, for Jews, and that Plan is White GENOCIDE.”

      WE NEED TO REDUCE THAT IDEA TO ONE SENTENCE.

      This is one act of a RACE WAR, as part of a larger RACE WAR; the Jews versus Mankind.

      As Dr. E. Michael Jones wrote, “Dogma versus DNA.”

      WHO DO YOU THINK STARTED AND FINANCES THE CULTURE WARS, DR. JONES?

      Alex Linder wrote:
      No one who doesn’t grasp this essential point is fit to lead. He will easily be bought off if, say, Randy Nichols and the governmedia have a change of heart and agree to give the niggers the death penalty. If it’s just about Channon and Christ, then there’s an end to it. The extinction of the guilty niggers is all we can wish or do for them, since they are dead. But it ISN’T just about these two wonderful kids, it’s about US – ALL OF US – and WHAT THE JEWS RUNNING OUR GOVERNMENT/MEDIA are doing to us, which no word but GENOCIDE will suffice to describe.

      WHITES ALONE CAN LIBERATE THEMSELVES FROM THIS TYRANNY.

      Whites must eschew cowardly conservative myopia and lift their heads. See the big picture: the System was set up, quite deliberately, by jews, to produce the sort of domestic terrorism that destroyed Christian and Newsom and that, rather than any bias, is why the media blankly refuse to cover it.

      The media and the government are JEWS and THE JEWS ARE GUILTY.

      WE WHITES MUST AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO LIBERATE OUR PEOPLE.

      in reply:
      The first step in Liberation is to stop playing the rigged game, and prepare for a more serious work than you have dared realize.

      The demons who walk the Earth in shoe leather known as Jews have prepared for a RACE WAR on so many levels – Affirmative Action, legalization of illegals, you name it – with one simple formula – mandated EQUALITY of outcomes.

      The second step is to liberate ourselves from the burdens of personal debt; I have mentioned the Dave Ramsey website repeatedly.

      The third step is ACTIVITY; remember, we are not so much politicians at this stage as missionaries for the functional equivalent of a religious conversion that acceptance of White Nationalism all but requires, and, in our personal lives, Statesmen for a New Nation. Home schooling using the Robinson Curriculum gives us a major opportunity. The demonic Jews just hate home schooling.

      The fourth step leads to Intelligent Activism, preferably in the framework of what will become a political party.

      The fifth step will be the formation of an alternative economic system. I’m working on that…

      ;)

      The sixth step will be the formation of our own RACIAL Homeland, out of the ruins of what America will become.

      Above all, this lets us shift from defense, to offense; from “this is what is wrong,” to “Here is OUR PLAN for how to solve the problems.”

      At the top and bottom of every flyer, of course, the famous Four Words:

      “NO JEWS, JUST RIGHT.”

      This is a very rough outline, of course…

      But so were the Federalist Papers.

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

      Hey! The mailman will deliver your contributions to Alex Linder sooner, if you get them in the mail first thing in the morning!

    3. New America Says:

      One more idea:

      To refer to our implacable RACIAL Enemies as “the Jews” seems a bit light-hearted, considering their billion dollar campaign to make the word “Jew” synonymous with “victim with superior morality.”

      Why not try something like this on our flyers.

      Instead of merely using the word “Jews,” why don’t we use the phrase, “the Jews, who to this day are anti-Christian,” or, “the Jews, and the other anti-Christians.”

      Indeed, we could even refer to our hereditary RACIAL Enemies as “the anti-Christians, including the Jews, of course.”

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

    4. Junghans Says:

      That’s why they are sometimes called Amerikinder, Kievsky. To New Am, in dealing with most of these wasterels, as far as racial awakening messages go, one can sense how the Jehova’s Witnesses must feel everyday. It’s a wall of frustration. Watching these Jünglings rip tear around in & on their expensive toys, literally plowing the sea, is disgusting as hell.

      Alternative media and cadre building are the important things right now. Sentient people are coming around, however slowly. Organization is always the key. Get them into some part of the tent and stay racially motivated. Never stop!

    5. Logic88 Says:

      Kievsky: “It’s a generation of overgrown children.”

      Can anyone say “Fight Club”?

      That movie and book make some damn good points, but it’s a shame the movie ends saying that if you actually believe that America’s consumerism culture sucks and that smashing satellite dishes helps the poor saps glued to the jew box (even if they don’t know it), then you’re insane (as Tyler Durden allegedly was).

      How about we fix some movie-related phrases? Instead of “what would Tyler Durden do?”, how about “what would Adolf Hitler do?” And instead of “you had me at hello”, how about, “you had me at heil hitler”? ROTFL

    6. Logic88 Says:

      New America wrote: The fifth step will be the formation of an alternative economic system. I’m working on that…

      Well, you don’t have to, my friend. The National Socialists have already done it for us. The nations that adopted the German economic model (France and Austria, not only Germany) recorded unrivaled economic prosperity. Even during that greatest of all tragedies, WWII, the German economy continued booming.

      88

    7. shabbos shabazz Says:

      “literally plowing the sea”

    8. New America Says:

      in reply to Junghans:

      you wrote:

      That’s why they are sometimes called Amerikinder, Kievsky. To New Am, in dealing with most of these wasterels, as far as racial awakening messages go, one can sense how the Jehova’s Witnesses must feel everyday. It’s a wall of frustration. Watching these Jünglings rip tear around in & on their expensive toys, literally plowing the sea, is disgusting as hell.

      in reply:
      Actually, the Witnesses are a perfect model for us to emulate; unlike the Mormons, who have a very poorly designed missionary program, the Witnesses send out Adults, who are well-dressed, AND – this is a key – they have a meeting on, I think it’s Thursday nights, called “Theocratic Ministry School,” where they practice their message – they really go THROUGH the Bible – and follow it up with practical instruction on how to be the most effective missionary.

      They also become the most effective Witnesses, themselves; they KNOW what they Believe, and they know WHY they believe it…

      Unlike the Mormons, their converts STICK.

      We really should have something to hand out at rallies that lays out what we believe, and why…

      you wrote:
      Alternative media and cadre building are the important things right now. Sentient people are coming around, however slowly. Organization is always the key. Get them into some part of the tent and stay racially motivated. Never stop!

      in reply:
      The intellectual focus must ALWAYS be on RACE, either implicitly, or explicitly.

      The ideal form of organization, for now, seems to be a political party in all but name…

      Thanks for the heads-up!

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

    9. New America Says:

      in reply to Logic88:

      you wrote:

      Kievsky: “It’s a generation of overgrown children.”

      Can anyone say “Fight Club”?

      That movie and book make some damn good points, but it’s a shame the movie ends saying that if you actually believe that America’s consumerism culture sucks and that smashing satellite dishes helps the poor saps glued to the jew box (even if they don’t know it), then you’re insane (as Tyler Durden allegedly was).

      How about we fix some movie-related phrases? Instead of “what would Tyler Durden do?”, how about “what would Adolf Hitler do?” And instead of “you had me at hello”, how about, “you had me at heil hitler”? ROTFL

      in reply:
      A very salient point was made in “Starship Troopers”: Boys must be in the company of Men, and do the work of Men, to become Men.

      We’ve raised an entire generation that has not known economic reversal, and has been indulged by voting themselves whatever they wanted, while asserting ever greater “rights” for themselves.

      Men known that rights are balanced by responsibilities, and the Circles of Responsibility go from your Family, to your Extended Family (the Tribe, which becomes the Nation), to the RACE.

      The demonically inspired and led Synagogue of Satan, known to us as the Jews, derive their entire Identify, from the smallest child on, in terms of their RACIAL Identity First, Foremost, Forever.

      Hey!

      It sure works for them,

      We are raised in the culture of the Christian West; our Identities BEGIN with the Individual, and work outward from there. Our Culture fosters this, and allows us to step forward with RACIAL Identification in a spirit of Free Will.

      But, we MUST move in this direction, individually, if we are to survive, and flourish, as a RACE.

      you wrote:
      New America wrote: The fifth step will be the formation of an alternative economic system. I’m working on that…

      Well, you don’t have to, my friend. The National Socialists have already done it for us. The nations that adopted the German economic model (France and Austria, not only Germany) recorded unrivaled economic prosperity. Even during that greatest of all tragedies, WWII, the German economy continued booming.

      88

      in reply:
      I could not agree more.

      the cold, hard fact of the matter is, the national socialist model is working very well, indeed, for the WHITE Nations of Scandinavia, and could easily work for us, as we replace banks with credit unions, corporations with cooperatives, and an interest-based credit system with a series of partnership arrangements – limited partnerships, LLC’s, and so forth.

      This transforms the lending of money from a (Satanic) mechanistic act to a (Christian) organic act, with the partners working together to insure the success of the enterprises, with no party being indifferent to the general welfare of the contracting parties. Remember, the demonic JEWISH model places all of the risk on one party, and guarantees the rewards, to the counterparty.

      Ironically, elements of what I propose are already being incorporated into shari’a financial organization, and commercial instruments. While I am NOT encouraging the adoption of shari’a law, there are elements of structure in shari’a financial arrangements which we could put to good advantage.

      This returns to a point made long ago; we have the duty to be “as wise as serpents,” meaning we have to understand the Rules of the Game as well as the hook-nosed Satanists. We can then transform the Game to our benefit, in an explicitly RACE-based national socialist state.

      Harold Covington has written about such a society, by the way. In a small way, I consider his “Northwest Republic Trilogy,” starting with “A Distant Thunder,” as being a useful introduction to “My Struggle.”

      ;)

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

    10. shabbos shabazz Says:

      “in a spirit of Free Will.”

      How can free will be reconciled with a state dominated economy?

    11. New America Says:

      shabbos shabazz:

      “in a spirit of Free Will.”

      How can free will be reconciled with a state dominated economy?

      in reply:
      Fascinating question.

      Just as “Freedom” has its Shadow in the concept of “Responsibility,” so does “Liberty” have its Shadow in the concept of “Duty.”

      There is no such thing as perfect “free will.” Even the language you use shapes the social construction of your Reality.

      Now, in the context of a White Nationalist Homeland, with a National Socialist Economic Model, we see that the purpose of the State is NOT the enrichment of the Elite, but the protection of the FAMILIES that comprise the Nation, of which the State is the legal construction.

      The State thus acts as a Protector, with an intensely competitive Internal economy, and an economic model based on self-liquidating loans for internal improvements that enhance economic efficiency; for instance, a surtax on telephones to pay for 911 service, or canals that pay for the loans by the lower cost of transportation, compared to other forms of transportation. Water, remember, is the most efficient carrier of mass goods.

      Of course, you can use your “free will” to develop a better system – rail, for instance, OR you can use it to participate as lightly as possible in the economic system.

      Our Model enables basic protections of all Citizens, and thus, shifts the economic battle to the economic structures most suited for them. When the structure loses badly, and is liquidated, the burden does not fall directly on those in steerage – as in the modern economic system – but rather, is borne by knowledgeable actors who, of their own free will, assumed the risk of the enterprise.

      Our system would be, pretty much, a blend of national capitalism, and natural socialism; the State protects the family, and helps provide the infrastructure that lesser economic organizations can not build on their own.

      And who, of their own “free will,” would not choose our system, over the one they currently occupy?

      Who, save the emotionally immature, would choose the liberty of the libertines, over the duty to your Family, and your nation?

      Ask yourself this question:

      Would you rather work a second full-time job so your wife can home-school your Children, enhancing the bond between them and her while enhancing the human capital of all parties, or would you rather take the money from the second full-time job, and buy temporal pleasures, like, say, a vacation to the Bahamas?

      Now, how many people have been using “home equity withdraws” – second mortgages – to sustain an economic lifestyle that is declining in real terms on damn near a daily basis?

      The first is the White Homeland/National Capitalism/Natural Socialism Model.

      The second is what we have today, in America.

      The second is what people choose, with their “free will,” aided and abetted by the television’s continual advertising by the financial services industry.

      And a lot more of them will be working two full-time jobs, all too soon, whether they like it, or not.

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

      Hey! Did you remember to prove that free will is valuable, by sending some money to Alex Linder this month, address at the top and bottom of this page?

      I KNEW you did!

    12. shabbos shabazz Says:

      What is government?

      What is capitalism?

      What is socialism?

    13. Heather Blue Says:

      You article is wonderful. I’ve been trying to convey that. You did it so much better than I could!