21 August, 2007

VNNB Linder Radio – August 21st 2007

Posted by Archives in Alex Linder, audio, VNNB at 7:09 pm | Permanent Link

First self-produced show. Expect errors. This show is more for technical practice than anything, but once I get it going will run down a full shopping agenda. Will NEVER waste your time with shit better unsaid, noble listener.

Discussion topics include: Leona Helmsley, Nigkultur, Derb-cum-Curbyshire’s semitically correct article on political correctness in AmComMag, the economics of publishing magazines, music not heard on other shows, and more…


  1. Similar posts:

  2. 08/21/07 Linder Radio at 2:30 CST… 100% similar
  3. 08/22/07 VNNB Linder Radio – August 22nd 2007 72% similar
  4. 09/06/07 VNNB Linder Radio – September 6th 2007 63% similar
  5. 08/30/07 VNNB Linder Radio – August 30th 2007 61% similar
  6. 08/24/07 VNNB Linder Radio – August 24th 2007 55% similar
  7. 21 Responses to “VNNB Linder Radio – August 21st 2007”

    1. alex Says:

      Articles referred to:

      jewess Leona Helmsley
      http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=062a9422-5c0e-48e0-a5d3-7f7aec9efb61&k=0

      Jew Magnet on Nigkultur
      http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_3_black_america.html

      Derbyshire on PC
      http://www.amconmag.com/2007/2007_07_02/cover.html

      Discussion of “Marxism, Multiculturalism, and Free Speech,” by Frank Ellis, published by Scott-Towsend (Washington, D.C.)
      http://www.amazon.com/Marxism-Multiculturalism-Political-Economic-Monograph/dp/0930690605
      http://scott-townsend.com/

    2. Will Stuteley Says:

      Pretty solid for an inaugural solo-show. The material about Lenin and Jewish power-politics masquerading as “social science” is important. Good exposition on “Jizz-Lips” Curbyshire and Leona Helmsley, too.

      Still, I prefer the shows with guests and co-hosts. They break up the time better and provide breathing-room in between the signature “Linder-logues.” These are VNN’s heavy ordinance: interspersed with lighter fare they’re hard, fast, and devastating, but one on the heels of another has a numbing effect.

    3. Stewart Gavin Says:

      Will, I disagree, Linder’s new show is AWESOME.

    4. Stewart Gavin Says:

      Linder Radio is the best! And he’s right about Led Zeppelin, damn does that crap get old. Who hasn’t heard every hit of theirs a thousand times already?

    5. New America Says:

      Some quick observations:

      One, this, the VNN “Main Page”/blog, should consolidate threads; we have two for the wonderful April Gaede interview, and two for Linder Radio’s maiden outing.

      Two, when Linder gets to rant level – and anger, properly expressed, has a vital place in this Cause – sounds a LOT like Bill Hicks.

      Three, technical quality of the production was excellent.

      Four, Linder, alone, reading from something in front of him, sounds like he is reading something to himself. This is a common phenomenon, and the reason why no professional radio talk show host allows people to read on the air. Conversation allows a much wider range of tones, and thus meaning, to flow.

      Five, Linder needs a counterpoint; I’ve always liked Agis for the Goyfire intros, and I’ve loved Chain’s droll, autodidactic, workingman’s counterpoint to Linder’s analysis.

      This, then, is a quiet reminder that shorter Goyfires are better Goyfires, and you can even call them Linder Radio, if you want.

      I think a show with April Gaede might be just perfect for VNN FTl, and she would be perfect on Thursday nights, or even Wednesday nights, following Turner. Her children will be in bed by then, and she has a balancing of common-sense and depth of painfully gained experience we could all gain from. Making Mark in Cali her cohost would certainly move things right along!

      I still believe VNN should simulcast Bill White on Monday nights. We have far too few really good people on our side, and he is one of them.

      Finally, let’s not forget that we might have the ability to put together land-line conference calls as well, in case SKYPE goes down. It’s certainly worth investigating.

      Who knows?

      Alex Linder might have just picked up the lance from Dr.William Pierce…

      “Hello! I’d like to talk to you tonight about something that’s been bothering me, and I think it’s bothering you, too…”

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

    6. New America Says:

      And another thing!

      Above, I mentioned a Pierce opening, “lex Linder might have just picked up the lance from Dr.William Pierce…

      “Hello! I’d like to talk to you tonight about something that’s been bothering me, and I think it’s bothering you, too…”

      It might be fun for someone with a good ear, like Stan Sikorski, to begin with a Pierce ADV, and then smoothly transition to Linder addressing the same basic topic, from a new perspective.

      You could call it, “Then, and Now.”

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

    7. alex Says:

      Some points –

      1) Pierce did scripts. I don’t do that, and probably never will.

      2) I disagree with your criticism of my reading of the text, w comment. I enunciated clearly and stressed the words correctly. And read the text slowly enough, and repeated it enough, where needed, that even the dim could follow.

      3) This is what it is. Linder Radio is just a temp name. I didn’t come up with a better one, and I figure maybe this will turn up in google. If you have a cool idea for a name, then let me know.

      4) I will do lots of shows like this, with me talking, alone, about news items and then reading/discussing chunks of books. I will also do interviews with people, after the Scott Horton model. I’ll leave the FTL shows for prime time, and appear on them as guest, at the request of the hosts. The 2-4pm slot is most convenient for me personally, and it will be good to see whether there is any difference in the number/type of listeners we get.

      5) I messed up the music on 8/21 but will have it right next time. Will also be able to take skype calls and calls to our landline number.

    8. New America Says:

      Respectfully,…

      1. I am not calling for you to do scripts like Pierce; I mentioned the intros for some topics as, for example, starting with Pierce doing it, and then fading out, as you address the same issues from a contemporary perspective. That’s all. “Then, and Now,” might be a small, occasional piece within Linder Radio, demonstrating how the perspective being shared is timeless in its truth.

      2. I think you are excellent at public speaking; that having been said, the generation we must reach is used to ever-changing stimuli. The voice disparities between you and the Goyfire team kept your attention focused.

      3. Linder Radio certainly works for now. When Fox built Fox Sportsnet around Keith Olbermann, he created something called “The Keith Olbermann Evening News.” Until VNN works itself up to that point, might I suggest one possible title as “Counterpoint, with Alex Linder.”

      4. I am most heartened by this development. Again, you might want to consider April Gaede as a regular hostess for FTL. She offers a wonderful, disciplined counterpoint that FTL could certainly benefit from…

      As could we all.

      5. Incidentally, Briseis would make a good regular contributor to VNN FTL, possible with April Gaede, from time to time.

      All criticism is more commentary, than criticism. I do appreciate all of your efforts.

      By the way, thanks to whoever cleaned up WordPress, and got rid of the chronically malfunctioning math answer anti-spam tool.

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

    9. Mr. Man Says:

      You suck, Linder.

    10. FeralWhiteMale Says:

      Great job, Alex! We appreciate your commentary and good work. Everyone sounds a little different and has different styles. Pierce always sounded great to me even when I saw him reading in person at the podium. Please keep the shows going Alex! Don’t try to overdo it so you get burned out though. Do them as you can and screw it when you can’t. No one’s getting paid for this yet, obviously, so who cares?

      New America: You’re the most prolific person on here. I’d recommend that you either write articles or start your own blog if you don’t have one. I’ll disagree with you on some of what you said about April Gaede. Yes, she should have her own show, but no, she doesn’t give us much from her experiences. In fact, her analysis was faulty on the last show. I lived in Germany for 10 years and know the real issues better than she ever will.

      1. The Skinheads can not and should not be blamed for the reason that any pro-White organizations have failed. This is like the Republicans blaming the Boy Scouts of America for losing some election somewhere. The reason? Because you’re giving the Skinheads — who have no political or media organizations but are just loose gangs of rebellious White youths who like “hate rock” music — some sort of responsibility and goals THAT THEY NEVER CLAIMED THEY HAD. Get it? I’ve met many of them and all they are is the rebellious youth who’ve learned the truth and who are focussed on violence, solidarity and partying. When I went on my speaking tours with “the suits” of real organizations like the NA, we used them as the Brownshirts/bodyguards. And it worked. When they get older, they’ll naturally grow out of the rebel phase and try to become more political and organized. A few of them were already showing signs of leadership even as young as 20 years old.

      2. What April said about the Jews being more scared of her daughters than Skins is a miscomprehension. The worse thing about her daughters is that they are FEMALES who fit into popular AmeriKwa except for their views. BUT the fear thing is a joke. You think the average kike owner of a Kosher deli would be more frightened of Skins or her daughters mulling around in their store? Or outside a synagogue? Or Holohoax museum? Or even their house. Yeah, the police, who’ve been brainwashed would think the Skins were a threat to Jews, and not 2 blondes, because THEY ARE. Get it? Two blondes ARE NOT. And pretending that they are, or that you’re outwitting the jews by looking normal is ridiculous.

      3. What you meant to criticize is not the Skinheads, but organizations like Bill White’s and others who wear the uniforms of the Reich days. As I said, the Skins don’t even count because they are not political or propaganda organizations like the ANSWP or NSM or whomever. That is an argument you can take up with Bill if you want, but it personally doesn’t bother me. Apparently, he gets recruits from every city they march in, so his method works to some degree. Maybe his recruits are the hardcore Skinhead types, but who cares? As I said, we need Brownshirts/bodyguards/muscles at certain times.

      4. The reason the Germans are ahead of us are because a) they’re smarter, and b) there were many grandfathers, fathers, brothers, cousins, et al that survived WW2 and kept the propaganda — the truth — about National Socialism alive over there. This is the result of a geometric proliferation of numbers that there are so many WN’s over in Deutschland today. It has NOTHING to do with Skinheads or their clothes.

      5. Dr Pierce knew this is and this the reason he supported Resistance Records. He wanted to attract white youths into a healthy form of rebellion: namely Skinheadism. He knew that they’d eventually grow out of it because rebellion is simply the result of youthful hormones from puberty to around 25 years old.

      To finish… don’t blame something like the Skins or Third Reich uniforms for the reason that we have failed today. Rockwell almost became governor of Virginia. You should listen to Rockwell’s Lost Recordings to understand why we’re losing. It’s basically a repeat of what Hitler said in Rockwell’s brilliant American fashion. We also have been told why we’ve failed by Dr Pierce: our viewpoint not reaching our people. This means we need our own mass media.

      The first step is a mass media organization that is designed to grow into a political party. All these separate efforts, SF, NA, et al, should band together for this purpose. It’s not about petty fighting over gossip, symbolism, flames on a forum, or personality conflicts, but STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER for the common cause. THAT would scare the kikes more than anything. That is, if all the awakened whites put aside their divisions for the sake of the greater good of Whites and band together to build white mass media.

      Two other things; 1) April mentioned running for office. Dr Pierce and others have been saying this for years and this in a nutshell is what his point was: Run for office, but realize that all that can be done at this point (because of no real White media backing or voice) is it’s just another way to reach our people. It’s just a way to get some publicity. The odds are that the runner will not win the political office, but even if they did win, that person will be drummed out of office as a “racist”, “hater”, “nazi”, what-have-you. So run for office if you want and you’re willing to suffer the repercussions in your private life (loss of job, house and family attacked, etc.), just realize what it’s for at this point in our sorry movement.

      2) Someone even wrote an article on here years ago about this (I think it was Max Hadden) that the way to smash the paper curtain in America is the same as the Nazis did. That is hold rallies and street demonstrations. Then you pass out literature that can be subscribed (such as TAA) so that your media organization (actually a political body) can begin to get income from selling subscriptions, advertisements, etc. Eventually this turns into party membership dues and running for office. The SIZE or number of people is always the question. How many is enough? How big does the media need to be? Probably at least a national television station’s 24/7 backing is needed to finally win. Just a guess.

      Finally, stop trying to latch on to “the swastika is the reason that we’re losing” nonsense. This is NOT good analysis or comprehension of the situation. The reason we’re losing is because we CAN NOT reach our people, whether we’re wearing tattoos or uniforms is irrelevant. I’ve known many who were recruited by the most tattooed Skinhead I ever met. But it wasn’t for a real goal. Just for pissed offedness leading to destruction and mayhem as it could be found.

      April SHOULD have her own show in my opinion. Because she’s a nice lady, has a good track record in WN, and we’re sorely lacking in women spokespeople. But her show should allow others who aren’t “yes” men to keep flawed analysis from prevailing.

      Peace.

    11. New Amurrca Says:

      New America has a point about your reading. It is all properly enunciated and so on, but you often fall into a trailing mumble — which doesn’t bother me at all, just pointing it out. Predicted errors aside a good show. Bring some guests on next time. Not women though.

    12. jimbo Says:

      good stuff Alex!……’top shelf’ analysis….’FTL’ has now reached the stage where there are different flavours/approaches for ‘naming the name-less’!…….as such: varying personalities will shed light on the problem from different perspectives; Alex’s stuff ‘fits the bill’ for a solid intellectual back-ground on which real white racial activism can be based!…..some-thing more than ‘lowest common denominator’ pamphleteering (which, of course, has its place!) is needed for our racial struggle!

    13. saltriver Says:

      Super job. The hell with the critics who most likely couldn’t do better. The world is filled with critics and not doers. You are a doer.
      Keep spreading the message. I’ll listen and spread the word as best I can.

    14. Filles du Roi's Boi Says:

      I’m about an hour and fifteen minutes in and it’s holding my attention, and that’s hard to do because I’ve been over these issues so many times over the years. I’m not completely sure why, probably in part for the same reason I always liked Pierce far more than the old CofCC radio shows, because the ADV programs always had minimal amounts of code speak, but there’s more to it than that. Who knows. If it was easy to figure out what it takes to make a hit show there wouldn’t be so many turkeys out there.

    15. A great day for VNNB: Linder solos | Cool Kids Rebel Says:

      […] Vanguard News Network » Blog Archive » VNNB Linder Radio – August 21st 2007 […]

    16. alex Says:

      Two, when Linder gets to rant level – and anger, properly expressed, has a vital place in this Cause – sounds a LOT like Bill Hicks.

      I’ve never heard Bill Hicks. I ran that piece because I always liked Denis Leary and was disappointed to find he apparently stole much of his material.

      Other points:

      – LR doesn’t replace Goyfire or have anything to do with anything else we do; I believe what Rockwell said, that you need the same message in a thousand forms to reach different types and interests

      – I will have guests and will take calls. I’ll also do more of what I did in show 8/21, which is didactic, lecturing, exegesis, whatever you want to call it. that’s my natural form, and the authors and ideas i’m promoting are true education, for those who listen in.

      – CCC i have nothing but contempt for. It is an organization full of cowards and jews. Useless and anti-White.

    17. John Adamson Says:

      I thought it was very good.

      It was “Pierce like” in the sense that it dealt with the “forest” – not just the “trees”.

      I, for one, like the lecture format. Our people need a logical and cogent presentation of what our situation is, how we got into it, and who engineered the whole thing. It didn’t happen by accident.

      Pierce provided an “out of the box” framework for looking at what’s happening to us. Most people can’t comprehend that anyone, whether Jews or White rentiers, would intentionally destroy the “old America.” Pierce showed a lot of people that there are racial
      groups and economic classes that would benefit from that destruction. He laid it out in a logical and cogent manner just like you started to do yesterday.

      Keep on doing it.

      Good Luck!

    18. ff Says:

      Does anyone else find it hilarious that Linder rags on the British for not being Protestant enough when half of Germany is still Catholic down to the present day?

      (paraphrasing) “nothing good has every come out of England . . . except inventions”

      LOL.

      This is also the first time I’ve seen Linder acknowledge he has British ancestry.

      Overall, a decent effort. But the uninformed anti-British ranting doesn’t add anything.

    19. Reality Says:

      Whatever pain Alex has in learning technology pays off big time in informative listening…this is an excellent explanation of what is going on….I can’t wait for the next one

    20. Scipio Americanus Says:

      Alex, great program! You should continue your future self-produced broadcasts in much the same manner, focusing on the machinations behind the Jewish assault on our race, culture, civilization and tying those in with the present upside-down Bizarro World we find ourselves living in today. I also appreciated your candid discussion of “Conservatives”. Indeed, these folks are nothing more than Occidental Uncle Toms, a kept opposition, who do more harm to our cause than good. They are not allies in this life or death struggle. They are timid-minded souls craving “respectability” and who lack the courage and integrity as demonstrated by both moral and intellectual honesty. In the end, it is the unvarnished truth that will topple our Jewish overlords and their boot-licking “shabbas goy” front-men along with manhood, self-respect and the grace of the shinning sword [when the time arrives but no sooner]. Marxism, Multiculturalism, and Free Speech (Journal of Social, Political and Economic Studies) by Frank Ellis is a must read for all listeners who want to better understand the nature and genesis of the phenomenon called “political correctness”. [Semitical correctness is a more proper term, don’t ya’ think?] The monograph can be ordered here:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0930690605/ref=dp_olp_1/104-9845179-0455948

      I also agree with your assessment regarding the need of having a different format other than the programs currently provided
      by VNN. In fact, you should dedicate this new effort to raising the intellectual level of VNN’s programing in order to attract those who would otherwise be turned off by the typical exchanges that I have heard on Goyfire in the past. In other words, keep the presentations clean, professional and avoid using pejoratives that would potentially preclude new listeners from listening to your message. You must keep in mind that the vast majority of sheeple, ESPECIALLY those with college educations, have been effectively brainwashed and programmed to respond negatively to certain words. It’s much like Pavlov’s stimulus-response. They are not aware of this fact and not introspective enough to discern the effects of their programming via schooling, the boob-tube, religious sermons, movies, etc. As soon as they hear the word “nigger” their minds shut down entirely and they tune out. By simply using the words “Blacks” or “Negroes” instead, you will avoid losing these folks. Not doubt some may not like to hear this, but facts are facts, A is A, what is, is. It’s just a matter of excepting reality as it is, not as it should be.

      The success of this new endeavor will ultimately rest on succeeding to win your intended audience. In the end, if our efforts are to succeed, we must attempt to attract those with positions of authority, power and influence, if at all possible. Remember, revolutions have ALWAYS come from the top, not the bottom. [If you think there are exceptions, think them over carefully. In the end, however, you will have to concede this point.] Given that the opposition controls the entire media and educational structure in the West, the Internet is the only venue we can use to combat the insidious effects of this propaganda. Ultimately, this is a war of IDEAS and one we have been losing. Scholars like Frank Ellis and Kevin MacDonald are invaluable because they go to the root of the problem, philosophical ideas, and expose them to the light of day along with those who peddle such notions: the Jews.

      Certainly, you recall the proverb ” the pen is mightier than the sword”. The entire quote, written by the English Novelist Edward George Lytton (1803-1873) reads: ” “Beneath the rule of men entirely great, the pen is mightier than the sword.” Indeed, words are more powerful and effective than mere weapons. Ideas are the source of all change. Why retard and ultimately undermine your own efforts with pejoratives that will surely defeat your purpose? The key is to spread your message to a wider listening audience without compromising on fundamental principles. If you simply cut out the vulgarities, the cursing and pejoratives, you’ll be fine. Use William Pierce’s old ADVs programs as a template for your new show with regards to this particular issue. In this manner, those of us listening can then download, burn copies, and present them to people who may be sympathetic to our views but lack the understanding and foresight to see clearly the root cause of our dispossession.

      In terms of programming advise, you may consider adding two or three short musical breaks to the show. [I suspect you are already planning something like this.] By all means, continue focusing on the IDEAS behind the war against our civilization as well as challenging the kept opposition by pointing out their shortcomings and deliberate omissions. Your acuteness regarding these isues is something most people lack. I am firmly committed to the notion of exposing these hollow men because they act in a manner which deflects criticism from the creatures behind the curtain: the Jews. Sure, Leviathan is a coalition of many different things, but at the nexus are the Jews. Bust them and the coalition falls apart. Remember, the Jews succeed via deception and their entire enterprise will begin to crumble when exposed to the light of day.

      In the words of Maguire: “You won’t ever out Jew the Jews at deception, although you come real close in your self-deceptions. Plain spoken truth is your winning sword, fearless conscience your invincible armor. But these you refuse to touch. You just can’t fool Mother Nature.”

      Alex, pease accept my best wishes, with success, regarding this new endeavor. Take care and good luck!

      Scipio Americanus

    21. New America Says:

      in response to feralwhitemale:

      you wrote:
      New America: You’re the most prolific person on here. I’d recommend that you either write articles or start your own blog if you don’t have one. I’ll disagree with you on some of what you said about April Gaede. Yes, she should have her own show, but no, she doesn’t give us much from her experiences. In fact, her analysis was faulty on the last show. I lived in Germany for 10 years and know the real issues better than she ever will.

      in reply:
      Thanks for the compliment; I’m still working through an alternative history of the late Dr. Sam Francis, whose life I see as a microcosm for the failure of Conservative thought.

      you wrote::
      1. The Skinheads can not and should not be blamed for the reason that any pro-White organizations have failed. This is like the Republicans blaming the Boy Scouts of America for losing some election somewhere. The reason? Because you’re giving the Skinheads — who have no political or media organizations but are just loose gangs of rebellious White youths who like “hate rock” music — some sort of responsibility and goals THAT THEY NEVER CLAIMED THEY HAD. Get it? I’ve met many of them and all they are is the rebellious youth who’ve learned the truth and who are focussed on violence, solidarity and partying. When I went on my speaking tours with “the suits” of real organizations like the NA, we used them as the Brownshirts/bodyguards. And it worked. When they get older, they’ll naturally grow out of the rebel phase and try to become more political and organized. A few of them were already showing signs of leadership even as young as 20 years old.

      in reply:
      My critique was not of the Skinheads, per se; it was the nonverbal message of “boots’n’braces” over an image that is no less radical, but much more effective. I noted that “boots’n’braces” could be worn anywhere, but reflected the impoverished circumstances of many of its adherents.

      Remember, the Skins developed, in part, in response to an economy that had abandoned them, and culture that was antagonistic to them; in rebellion, they defined themselves in terms of what they were AGAINST. White Nationalism did not offer them much to be FOR, in concrete terms, so they became, by and large, subpotent anarchists.

      I applaud using them as Brownshirts/bodyguards. Yet, the “Brownshirts” of the NSM, save for Bill White and one or two others, actually proved April was right. Look at the NSM in Toledo, for example, and see the morbidly obese, beer bellied, uncleaned pants, unpressed shirts, ununiform uniforms, and ask yourself what they would have looked like if they had been in reasonable shape – that means Marine Corps height/weight standards for the Brownshirts – and had the Brownshirts as the bodyguards, AND THEY WERE SURROUNDED BY A GROUP OF FIT YOUNG MEN DRESSED IN THOR STEINAR OUTFITS, and they were all surrounding men who actually wore business suits.

      This would make the Skinheads rungs on an organization ladder, rather than isolated enforcers of an essentially inchoate social system.

      you wrote:
      2. What April said about the Jews being more scared of her daughters than Skins is a miscomprehension. The worse thing about her daughters is that they are FEMALES who fit into popular AmeriKwa except for their views. BUT the fear thing is a joke. You think the average kike owner of a Kosher deli would be more frightened of Skins or her daughters mulling around in their store? Or outside a synagogue? Or Holohoax museum? Or even their house. Yeah, the police, who’ve been brainwashed would think the Skins were a threat to Jews, and not 2 blondes, because THEY ARE. Get it? Two blondes ARE NOT. And pretending that they are, or that you’re outwitting the jews by looking normal is ridiculous.

      in reply:
      I suspect what April meant by that is simple – the demonic Goddamn Jews, strategically, fear the appearance of NORMALCY, much less excellence, by our side. Tactically, as Bill White correctly observed, the Skinheads – WHEN they are fit, and wearing proper uniforms, DO inspire fear on the part of the demonic Jews. This is because they address the Jews on a nonverbal level that can not be argued with, or negotiated with.

      On the other hand, if they were accompanied by fit, educated young men wearing Thor Steinar outfits, the demons-who-walk-the-Earth known as Jews would not have a clearly identified enemy, which can be successfully demonized in the mass media.

      And, other alienated, young White Men could see two Aspects of Virile Manhood in the service of the RACE.

      Indeed, nothing prevents some from wearing the Brownshirt/red swastika armband on some occasions, and (matching) Thor Steinar outfits, on another.

      you wrote:
      3. What you meant to criticize is not the Skinheads, but organizations like Bill White’s and others who wear the uniforms of the Reich days. As I said, the Skins don’t even count because they are not political or propaganda organizations like the ANSWP or NSM or whomever. That is an argument you can take up with Bill if you want, but it personally doesn’t bother me. Apparently, he gets recruits from every city they march in, so his method works to some degree. Maybe his recruits are the hardcore Skinhead types, but who cares? As I said, we need Brownshirts/bodyguards/muscles at certain times.

      in reply:
      No, I criticized the Skinheads for the same reason April Gaede did; they simply have not moved the ball down the field, and are, all too often, trapped in nihilistic behavior.

      You are right, the Skins “are not political or propaganda organizations,” and, worse, they are not even part of such organizations. So, all of this useful Masculine energy is essentially wasted in nihilistic, self-destructive behaviors.

      Skins are a place to start; their should be an expansion path for them to mature into disciplined future Leaders. Remember, the best definition of a Leader is this: A Leader is someone who does things that other people want to do, and follow the example of the Leader.

      “DOES THINGS.”

      Positive, Creative, useful things.

      Bill White’s “method works to some degree” because it is the EXACT “Method” advocated by Rockwell, and was advocated by Rockwell because it WORKS. It ties in with political goals, and places all actions, including your manner of dress, into the political framework. In short, White is building an organization, and Skinheads not only are welcome, they are encouraged to better themselves, rather than working marginal jobs, and living marginal lives.

      Read my criticism of “The Order,” back in the David Lane threads.

      How much more could they have accomplished if they put their efforts into the development of positive, productive skills and enterprises?

      Quite a lot, I imagine.

      Same for the Skinheads; “boots’n’braces” today, and Thor Steinar, tomorrow, as they develop into the Leaders of their local communities.

      What they have lacked is a consistent, RACE BASED political and economic system that works.

      THAT is what National Socialism has to offer, and THAT is what Bill White is always teaching on, because it organizes the RACE BASED issues into a consistent political and economic platform that only Western Civilization can make work. The White Nationalism/National Socialism Analytical Framework supplies the best workable answers to some questions, and helps us build a common bridge to the fulfillment of our common RACIAL Purpose.

      This is far beyond “boots’n’braces,” today, but need not be beyond them, in time.

      you wrote:
      4. The reason the Germans are ahead of us are because a) they’re smarter, and b) there were many grandfathers, fathers, brothers, cousins, et al that survived WW2 and kept the propaganda — the truth — about National Socialism alive over there. This is the result of a geometric proliferation of numbers that there are so many WN’s over in Deutschland today. It has NOTHING to do with Skinheads or their clothes.

      in reply:
      The NS Social Order – a RACE BASED System – would have “NOTHING to do with Skinheads or their clothes,” simply because nihilism is the natural antagonist of the NS Social Order.

      The potential Skinheads would have no need for “boots’n’braces,” because a System would be in place where their anomie would have no room to flourish. Indeed, their focus would be on Brownshirts/red swastika armband, as part of a series of uniform looks that included Thor Steinar clothes.

      In short, the materialistic, Jew-controlled system offers them hopelessness, hedonism, and despair.

      We offer them honor, discipline, and the stars.

      Choose wisely.

      you wrote:
      5. Dr Pierce knew this is and this the reason he supported Resistance Records. He wanted to attract white youths into a healthy form of rebellion: namely Skinheadism. He knew that they’d eventually grow out of it because rebellion is simply the result of youthful hormones from puberty to around 25 years old.

      in reply:
      “…grow out of (Skinheadsim),” into WHAT?

      “Skinheadism” is simply a poorly defined combination of racial pride, nihilism, testosterone, and alcohol.

      They have accomplished exactly NOTHING, simply because there was no “Next Step” to move forward with, and no organization to help accomplish that eminently worthy goal.

      How much better if Pierce has groomed Robert Mathews and David Lane into the founders of a true Youth Movement?

      How many successful 25 year old people have we failed to attract, and why?

      Why do you suppose that is?

      What do you propose we do about it, and, if you can, place your answer in the greatest Analytical Framework; Covington’s Northwest Republic seems to cover all of the bases.

      you wrote:
      To finish… don’t blame something like the Skins or Third Reich uniforms for the reason that we have failed today. Rockwell almost became governor of Virginia. You should listen to Rockwell’s Lost Recordings to understand why we’re losing. It’s basically a repeat of what Hitler said in Rockwell’s brilliant American fashion. We also have been told why we’ve failed by Dr Pierce: our viewpoint not reaching our people. This means we need our own mass media.

      in reply:
      What a great common model for Linder’s Commentaries on “The Alex Linder Evening News.”

      I don’t blame “the Skins or Third Reich uniforms” for our failure.

      I follow Metzger’s lead on this.

      I blame US, because we allowed it to happen.

      Remember Metzger’s Analysis: What we see as social horrors are the SYMPTOMS of decay; demonic Jews, jungle savages, and the illegals are all simply taking over what we constructively abandoned. We stopped expanding, and then we contracted, while stopping to defend the furthest borders, in all fields of human endeavor.

      We need more than our own media; we need our own NATION, which we already HAVE, and simply refuse to defend.

      you wrote:
      The first step is a mass media organization that is designed to grow into a political party. All these separate efforts, SF, NA, et al, should band together for this purpose. It’s not about petty fighting over gossip, symbolism, flames on a forum, or personality conflicts, but STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER for the common cause. THAT would scare the kikes more than anything. That is, if all the awakened whites put aside their divisions for the sake of the greater good of Whites and band together to build white mass media.

      in reply:
      The idea of the mass media organization as the foundation of a political party is pretty much where VNN came in, seven years ago.

      And what do we have to show for it?

      Precious damn little.

      Perhaps that’s because we have never really had the comprehensive Vision, and Analytical Framework, offered by Covington’s Northwest Republic, or Bill White’s National Socialist SOCIETY. The two are not at all incompatible, by the way.

      No, the “divisions” were forged by petty men trying to be Leaders of petty organizations, each more pathetic than the next.

      They have, with precious few exceptions, worked it backwards; they wanted to START as “Leaders,” rather than doing the things that will inspire others to Follow.

      If you will review my comments re Mrs. Kevin Alfred Strom, you will see I referenced a comment by Harold Covington on an agent provocateur, who would infiltrate, and destroy, any emerging White Nationalist group that showed the beginnings of effectiveness.

      This was not as difficult as it might have seemed; everyone wanted to be Great Leader, and so it was easy to take advantage of simple envy to divide, and conquer, the new organization, before it got off the ground.

      This is where Covington, White, and Linder, have finally got it right.

      The Distributed Intelligence Model allows Distributed Intelligent Activism, and, if one part fails, self-heals and goes around the damaged part, healing it if possible, and freeing up the associated resources, if not.

      Covington’s Northwest Republic offers us the Analytical Framework to reference in terms of identifying opportunities along the way, while White’s ANSWP offers an organizational system that will visibly support and build, at least in part, the political foundation that will help one and all to build the Better World our posterity deserves. In turn, Linder’s analyses and commentaries provide the intellectual bricks and mortar for a political framework to actually work…for a change.

      you wrote:
      Two other things; 1) April mentioned running for office. Dr Pierce and others have been saying this for years and this in a nutshell is what his point was: Run for office, but realize that all that can be done at this point (because of no real White media backing or voice) is it’s just another way to reach our people. It’s just a way to get some publicity. The odds are that the runner will not win the political office, but even if they did win, that person will be drummed out of office as a “racist”, “hater”, “nazi”, what-have-you. So run for office if you want and you’re willing to suffer the repercussions in your private life (loss of job, house and family attacked, etc.), just realize what it’s for at this point in our sorry movement.

      in reply:
      This is what Duke, White, Linder and Covington have all proposed, and have shown us the way forward. Covington even wrote a handbook that someone used to almost win, in TEXAS, wearing a red swastika armband. White noted that working class White people, approached by attractive, clean-cut people wearing Brownshirts and red swastika armbands, have been supported by people as they have handed out fliers in White working class stores and parking lots.

      Dress their partners in Thor Steinar, and see the tacit approval they have turn into active support.

      you wrote:
      2) Someone even wrote an article on here years ago about this (I think it was Max Hadden) that the way to smash the paper curtain in America is the same as the Nazis did. That is hold rallies and street demonstrations. Then you pass out literature that can be subscribed (such as TAA) so that your media organization (actually a political body) can begin to get income from selling subscriptions, advertisements, etc. Eventually this turns into party membership dues and running for office. The SIZE or number of people is always the question. How many is enough? How big does the media need to be? Probably at least a national television station’s 24/7 backing is needed to finally win. Just a guess.

      in reply:
      If we are waiting for the parade to develop, we will always be at the mercy of the kindness of strangers.

      We MUST take the responsibility to BE what we want the world to BECOME.

      An excellent First Step is to send cash money to Alex Linder, whose address is at the top and bottom of your screen, each and every month.

      you wrote:
      Finally, stop trying to latch on to “the swastika is the reason that we’re losing” nonsense. This is NOT good analysis or comprehension of the situation. The reason we’re losing is because we CAN NOT reach our people, whether we’re wearing tattoos or uniforms is irrelevant. I’ve known many who were recruited by the most tattooed Skinhead I ever met. But it wasn’t for a real goal. Just for pissed offedness leading to destruction and mayhem as it could be found.

      in reply:
      The desire to “reach our people” is well and good; the larger questions, reaching them with WHAT, and to WHAT end, is what we should be addressing here.

      “Skinheadism” never made it forward to the Next Step, and is trapped in the Mindset of Adolescent rebellion, rather than the Creative Transformation of Adulthood.

      Rockwell had the visible proof of a RACE WAR literally unfolding before him, and yet, we refuse to define the acts of the demonic Jews and their attack animals, the crackhead niggers and the illegals, in RACIAL terms, while offering a POSITIVE RACE-BASED SOLUTION.

      We could do so with Covington’s Northwest Republic Analytical Framework, White’s ANSWP organizational framework, and Linder’s brilliant, eminently quotable commentary and analysis.

      A solution based around a POSITIVE THEORY of RACE.

      you wrote:
      April SHOULD have her own show in my opinion. Because she’s a nice lady, has a good track record in WN, and we’re sorely lacking in women spokespeople. But her show should allow others who aren’t “yes” men to keep flawed analysis from prevailing.

      in reply:
      VNN’s Guiding Principles will stop “flawed analysis,” and flawed acts, from prevailing, with the Distributed Intelligence/Distributed Intelligent Activism Models supporting everything.

      Especially April Gaede’s show on VNN, with Briseis addressing the issue of the powerless that is the outcome of the choices made by so many of our young men, who have chosen the nihilistic “lifestyle” over the National Socialist choices of honor, discipline, and the stars.

      The First Step is to send money to Linder, each and every month. The regularity of sending is (almost) more important than the amount, but the amount is important, as well.

      I am not asking for what you can not easily afford, but I am saying that money sent to Linder betters your RACE, whereas money spent on the coffee/donut combination we call “breakfast,” and the case of beer we purchase each weekend, produces nothing for us, or our posterity.

      I am fascinated by people who call for strong activity on behalf of our RACE, but can’t find it within them to send even twenty dollars a month to someone who does what Linder does.

      I guess the Skinheads don’t matter, for just that reason.

      One final comment on “organizations,” for now:

      I would set the dues at twenty dollars a month, with transparent, Open Books.

      If what we are trying to do is not worth the sacrifice of sixty damn cents a day, then you really don’t bring anything of substance to what we are trying to, and you never will.

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!