29 March, 2006

Judeofascists’ Attempted Character-Assassination of Mearsheimer & Walt in Full Swing

Posted by alex in Alex Linder, jew-led smear campaigns, jewish hate & hypocrisy, Jewish Tyranny, loxism, Naming the Jew, studies at 4:49 pm | Permanent Link

[The Germans speak the truth, and the jews call it hate. If you haven’t been denounced by the judeofascists as a hater, white man, perhaps you’re not trying hard enough.

The jews claim it is ludicrous to speak of their genociding the Palestinians, yet it is the tacit goal of appeaser-cons to prepare the ground for just this. Hence, we get endless talk from the liars at WorldNetDaily and other goyshills about nuking up every single major city in the Muslimi world should a bomb go off here.

It is no accident that the WTC demolitions were preceded by years of speculation and hope and exercises based on the very scenario that came to pass. If America is nuked, it will be a jewish finger tripping the trigger.]

Persistent Smear Campaign Against Truthtellers

I think what my parents taught me was to be very honest, to be what they used to call a ‘truth-teller.'” And this, again: “West Point taught me to tell the truth. It placed a very high emphasis on saying things that might go against the conventional wisdom, that people might not want to hear, just because it was the truth. -John Mearsheimer

The Man Who Knew Too Little-Mearsheimer signed the most ludicrous anti-Israel petition of them all.

Sandbox | Frontpagemag ^ | March 27, 2006 | Martin Kramer

Just recently, another blogger turned up a telling tidbit about University of Chicago political scientist John Mearsheimer, the co-author (with Stephen Walt) of “The Israel Lobby.” A couple of years back, he signed the most ludicrous anti-Israel petition of them all.

In late 2002 and early 2003, a group of far-out professors of Middle Eastern studies peddled a petition warning that Israel might ethnically cleanse Palestinians under the cover of an Iraq war. “We urge our government to communicate clearly to the government of Israel that the expulsion of people according to race, religion or nationality would constitute crimes against humanity and will not be tolerated.” This is what I wrote at the time (December 2002):

The claim that Israel is plotting the mass explusion of Palestinians is one more lunatic-fringe conspiracy theory, hatched by Palestinian propagandists who want “international protection” as the wage for their two disastrous years of insurrection. Unfortunately for them, Israel has done nothing that constitutes a “crime against humanity,” and so Palestinians have had to fabricate one that never happened (Jenin) and cry wolf over another one that won’t happen (forced “transfer”). Let me not put too fine a point on it: anyone signing this letter, effectively condemning Israel in advance for something it has no intention of doing, is either an ignoramus or a propagandist.

About a thousand academics did sign the letter, including Noam Chomsky and Edward Said. The expulsion obviously never took place, and I revisited the petition after the war. I wrote that the signatories “are now collectively in the moral position of owing apologies to the Israeli people and the Israeli government–of Ariel Sharon.”

Not only did Mearsheimer sign the petition; he defended it to the Chicago Maroon, the campus newspaper. “The precedent is there [to expel Palestinians], and it behooves us to make sure it does not happen again,” he said. “Expulsion of the Palestinians is often discussed [in Israel] as a solution to this conflict between democracy and demography.” Only someone entirely ignorant of contemporary Israeli politics and the U.S.-Israeli relationship could have uttered these words. Indeed, to believe them, you would have had to have slept through the Kuwait war, when Israel scrupulously sat on its hands in deference to the United States. Anyone who thought Israel would or could have done otherwise in 2003, is someone who’ll believe anything about Israel.

In “The Israel Lobby,” the authors do believe anything. But it’s interesting that the new essay entirely omits the expulsion of Palestinians as one of Israel’s reasons for supporting the Iraq war. I don’t expect the likes of Mearsheimer to make apologies, but it would have been a great opportunity to explain why he got it completely wrong, since it’s not a fine point for someone who purports to be a rigorous thinker. Alas, Mearsheimer seems to have conveniently forgotten it, along with all the other evidence that doesn’t conform to his (and Walt’s) thesis.

In an interview that knows no rival for sheer egosim, Mearsheimer has said this: “I think what my parents taught me was to be very honest, to be what they used to call a ‘truth-teller.'” And this, again: “West Point taught me to tell the truth. It placed a very high emphasis on saying things that might go against the conventional wisdom, that people might not want to hear, just because it was the truth.” But to tell the truth, one must first discern it. When it comes to Israel, Professor John J. Mearsheimer, the R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor of Political Science, member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and high priest of the “realist” cult, just doesn’t know enough to tell the truth. He might have suspected that from his earlier mistake. Now he’s learning the lesson–the hard way.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1603845/posts

• 9 Responses to “Judeofascists’ Attempted Character-Assassination of Mearsheimer & Walt in Full Swing”

1. alex Says:

Nice hutzpah – calling realism a “cult.”

2. Carpenter Says:

The interview with Mearsheimer that the FR is quoting from is actually pretty interesting reading. Here’s what “Realists” think, which sounds like Realism is about realpolitik:

http://globetrotter.berkeley.edu/people2/Mearsheimer/mearsheimer-con2.html

Realists are individuals who believe that the state is the principal actor in international politics. And, furthermore, they believe that states are very concerned with the balance of power. Pretty much everything that states do is connected to how the behavior that they’re taking at any particular time will affect their position in the balance of power. When you talk about the balance of power, you’re really talking about military power and the use of military force — that’s all bound up with this concept of the balance. So Realists tend to be people who pay a lot of attention to the use of force. They study things like deterrence and war fighting, and the impact of nuclear weapons on international politics, and so forth and so on. So I think those are the key ingredients that all Realists share.

And this:

The fact of the matter is that the most powerful political ideology in the world today, and it’s been the most powerful political ideology in the world for two centuries, is nationalism.

3. sdga Says:

One of these guys is a jew and the other is married to a jew. Good for them for finally standing up against the satanic jews.

4. apollonian Says:

Walt and Jew-sheimer Only Give Details, After All
      (Apollonian, 29 Mar 06)

Well some Jews aren’t always so stupid as the lower-level Jews– liars, racists, gangsters, etc. as they are. And these academics only detail what in general is already well known and noted by such as Mark Weber (Yesterday on these VNN blogs), et al., among patriots and “revisionists.” Paul Findley, former Congressman, also made note of Israeli-Jew power, also David Duke and many many others.

BUT CRUX OF JEW POWER IS CRIMINAL, TRACEABLE TO GENERAL CULTURE OF SUBJECTIVISM AND FRAUD (“Decline of the West”), then specifically the most sublime fraud, the Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) counterfeiting scam which so much controls culture, society, history, economics, law, politics, etc. When u literally create money, u can buy anything/everything–so it seems for Pharisees, anyway.

CONCLUSION: It’s best not to get too tunnel-visioned on mere details, we should keep the artistic, abstract context in mind also. Thus we must heed example of Constantine-the-Great far more than Hitler, mere Pelagian heretic. Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian

5. James Hawthorne Says:

I have major problems when ‘our side’ start to use the phrase’s (Judeofascists) that the Jews throw at us – Fascists, nazis, etc. It sully’s the great ideologies of National Socialism and Fascism, to use them in this judaic way,

Judeomarxist, Judeocommunist, Jewkommissar, should be the phrase’s that we use to confront this pestilence of mankind.

6. Will Says:

One of these days people like us are going to get really, really, really tired of saying “we told you so, but you wouldn’t listen” with a nice smarmy sarcastic tilt to the voice.

7. alex Says:

Judeo-bolsheviks sounds better, in that line. Judeo-fascist is just a way to mock them by throwing it back in their face, it is not the same as calling them brownshirts. The people who do that mean it quite literally. The judeo-left does use fascist to describe anyone not on board, but WN are not necessarily fascists so it doesn’t describe us in the first place.

8. apollonian Says:

Information Is Well-Served By Clarity
      (Apollonian, 30 Mar 06)

Yes Alex good comrade, but problem is complication–which u don’t do enough for simplifying. I merely invoke Spengler and Hegel and cite history–we need merely emulate American Revolutionaries and St. Constantine the Great. Jews are subjectivist puke, hence obviously fascists by definition (rule of force, not law).

CONCLUSION: Good journalism helps clarify for the volk, hence INFORMATION. Honest elections and death to the Fed. A.

9. Sokrates Says:

“Judeofascists’ Attempted…..you say!!!???
      I came from the part of Europe which was occupied by bolsheviks. I traveled all over and never ever heard such oxymoron as “Judeofascists’!
      Word which everybody used in that part of Europe was:
      “Judeo – Bolshevik” or “Judeo – Komunist”.
      How did you get to such politically correct idea to call them
      “Judeofascists”? Thwey will love it.
      Switching the facts to desinformation?