3 February, 2008

KAMINSKI: Face the Facts

Posted by alex in John Kaminski at 1:07 am | Permanent Link

Face the facts

Beware the conversos! They are out to kill you

By John Kaminski

skylax@comcast.net

Face the facts. Jewish bankers have created all the wars in history. This one in Iraq, especially. All the big wars of the last two centuries. All the brushfires happening now. Perhaps you have lost someone in one of these wars.

Perhaps not. Either way, you should know why they happen, because it is your ignorant support that allows them to needlessly kill millions of innocent people.

You have been deceived as to the reasons for these wars, your opinion shaped by the limiting and slanting of all the information you have received throughout your life, but most especially from the varied categories of popular media (principally TV). It turns out that every single one of these categories is controlled by Jews, from your first-grade schoolbook to your post-graduate dissertation. And above all, don’t forget Hollywood, which has shaped the world mind in a savagely Jewish way.

H.G. Wells said humankind’s mental and moral progress stopped in the 1770s. That was when Meyer Rothschild began to capture the world’s finances with the fortune he made off the American Revolutionary War, the first formula fracas in which both sides were funded by the same source. This formula has been followed ever since, by which the central banks buying the corruption of politicians enables them to fleece the populace without regard for any kind of life, especially human. This predatory and primitive penchant perhaps is the basic human drive, but it has by no one been so ruthlessly and efficiently practiced as by the current Jewish network of international banks and funds, which are the depraved offspring of Rothschild and the Jewish philosophy.

Why it is impossible for Jews to tell the truth

For a Jew to tell the truth about his heritage, he would have to admit he is a poseur, pretending to be a citizen of one country or another but really part of a secret cult plugged into the power structure that has been created in every country using fraud, bribery, blackmail and murder.

For a Jew to tell the truth about his heritage, he would have to confess that his holy book slanders the ideal personality of Jesus Christ in the most pornographic ways, and justifies doing the most horrible things to people simply because they are not Jews. Jewish teachings of both the Torah and Talmud preach a genocidal philosophy of excrement and blood that will eventually destroy them, because the gift always returns to the giver.

For a Jew to honestly tell what his tribe has done to the world would cause him to be instantly murdered by the crowd, because he has prostituted your daughters, killed your children, and ruined your life’s work …. no matter who you are …. if you’re not a Jew.

There are many non-Jews who take the payoff, and participate in the millions of deliberately diversionary trails that have greatly assisted the Jewish cause, but if you’re a Jew, you wouldn’t want to talk about them much, either, because, as the Talmud says, a Jew who reveals Jewish secrets to a non-Jew must be killed. Actually, it says both of them must be killed. It is that kind of book, and that kind of people.

For a Jew to tell you the real truth, he would have to tell you that the greatest Jewish philosopher, Maimonides, said the all those so-called human beings who are not Jewish must be either killed or enslaved, and he was only echoing the many toxic tractates of the Talmud, which drone on endlessly about the need to kill or enslave all those who are not Jews.

What most non-Jews do not realize is that this objective has just about been completely accomplished, and the stupid, sleeping, exploited non-Jewish populace does not even realize it.

This is the true status of human evolution.

The Marrano phenomenon guarantees the doom of Jews

The term “Marrano” was coined for Jews who fled Spain and Portugal during the Middle Ages after being forced to convert to Christianity. Few people today really understand the the Inquisition was staged by the Roman church to identify Jews who only pretended to convert, hence also the term “conversos.”

Such distinguished names as John D. Rockefeller, Theodore Roosevelt and Fidel Castro are descended from Marrano Jews, who escaped to other countries (principally the Muslim Ottoman Empire) in order to avoid persecution. The persecution occurred because Jews tend to take over societies in which they live because of their superior aptitude in controlling money and media. This enables them to falsify history and enslave non-Jews, which is why they have been kicked out of some 78 countries over the course of human history.

But the Marrano phenomenon has a much wider application in our contemporary world. The recent revelations that such well-known politicos as John Kerry, Madeleine Albright and Wesley Clark — they all recently “discovered” they had Jewish ancestors — typifies the disingenuousness by which Jews hide their identities. But no longer is this done to escape persecution. Now the purpose is more to conceal their true purpose, which is to take control of societies in which they pretend to be citizens.

In America, this has long been accomplished. The wars in which America has lost so many sons and daughters were all engineered by Jewish puppeteers controlling American presidents. Take note of the names — Edward Mandel House (Wilson), Bernard Baruch (Franklin Roosevelt), Henry Kissinger (Nixon), and Richard Perle/Paul Wolfowitz (the Bushes).

This is why the rest of the world regards the U.S. as a Jewish country, with no compassion and no honesty.

Germans have pretty much lost their ethnic identity to Jews who have usurped their family names. This has also happened to the English, whose landscape names — Brooks, Rivers, Hills, etc. — as well as mineral names — gold, silver, diamond — have been expropriated by Jews to conceal their real identities.

The result of all these deceptions is this. Jews absolutely cannot be trusted to tell the truth — about their names, about their history, or about their intentions.

As we attempt to detox the insanity that is destroying the world, we need to put Jewish lies at the top of our list.

The Jews are truly doomed for their perfidy, and politicians in Israel have claimed that if any nation attempts to destroy the insane Jewish nation of Israel, Jews will take the rest of the world with them with their not-so-secret nuclear arsenal. This may be the only truth the Jews, in their long and sordid history, have ever told.

——————-

John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida whose Internet essays have been seen on hundreds of websites around the world. But ever since he identified the main threat to life on this planet, he has been banned a hundred of gatekeeper Internet websites like Common Dreams, Online Journal, Global Research, rense.com and others — banned for telling the truth.


  1. Similar posts:

  2. 08/10/06 Kaminski: Can a Jew Tell the Truth? 36% similar
  3. 08/24/06 Kaminski: The Ghost of Ezra Pound 32% similar
  4. 07/19/06 Kaminski: Jews Don’t Believe in Freedom of Speech 28% similar
  5. 03/31/08 KAMINSKI: Kol Nidre: the Lie That Told the Truth 28% similar
  6. 09/30/08 John Kaminski on the Radio 27% similar
  7. 36 Responses to “KAMINSKI: Face the Facts”

    1. DQ Says:

      The “welfare of the individual” is just as imaginary as the “welfare of the species”: the former is not sacrificed to the latter, species viewed from a distance is just as transient as the individual. “Preservation of the species” is only the consequence of the growth of the species, i.e., the overcoming of the species on the road to a stronger type.

      -Fredrich Nietzsche “The Will To Power” book 3 aphorism 551

      The Zionist jews seem to be finding new opposition everywhere. Their greed is becoming visible and hated. Now they have a country insted of a nation of people within a nation although there are jews in many countries. Now racially aware whites have no country but an invisible nation within nations.

      Good thing many people don’t want to be white nationalists or “white nazis” because we don’t want a bunch of muchers dirtying our blood. But now many slack people want to be jewish because they’re winning. Much of the jewish herd died out (real and Khazar jews) but there must be a herd not everyone can be leaders. The “leaders” who have a leader become a herd. Now there are many jews who either assimilate into their host and thus die out or blindly follow the religon on Zionism/Marxism and thus forget how to think and become sheep although vicous sheep but still sheep.

      Being a “White Nationalist”(sounds like the distant calls of Zionism from hundreds of years ago) requires independent thought and a willingness to do what is unpopular, unsheeplike. I think we need to spread around more hard copies of WN literature especially David Duke’s “My Awakening” to make our movement more like a “religion” that allows “our people” to get the world back on course to “progess” to allow Aryan man to conquer to universe. Other races want the world but we want the universe. Conquering the universe without needing to oppress others.

      It seems “the jews” want to take over the world just out of greed and could care less about the joy of discovery about making the world better. If they destroy the word (which they are doing) then that will take away from their wealth and pleasure. It seems like their is a small greedy group of jews who just don’t care about anything but themselves they don’t care about the earth, other races, wildlife, plantlife, and even the jewish herd(there are jews negatively effected by the zionists). Some Zionist jews think that because they are jewish that when the world crumbles that the Zionists will come out and save them like some kind of rapture but I seriously doubt that will happen.

      We must endure and never lose faith in our race. We must stay faithful to our people in order to survive. We must always try to better ourselves. We must become more self reliant yet still work together. The jewish empire will not last forever. Nothing is still it is either growing or shrinking, becoming something different and never the same. Some jews thought the Roman empire would last forever and some jews and khazars thought the Russian Empire would never end.

      Often times I am paranoid that “the jews” are watching everything I do. Watching me through satellites and cameras listening to me with their bugs but I don’t care it makes me more contentious and a better person. Yesterday I met a man from Nebraska, under 25, sixfoot four, blond on blue, smart and courageous. I have seen and met many jews and he was more noble then them all he just needed to be awakened and I pointed him in the right direction.

      Let most jews know that we will treat them better than they have treated us let them not be scaired to give up their long fight. Many think that if they quit being supremacists than everyone will kill them and that’s not true.

      Fucking jews, they’re responsible for all the wars.
      -Mel Gibson American hero

    2. tennyson Says:

      This is funny….
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncPtCbBJkFw
      enjoy…..

    3. Cormac Says:

      “THE jEWZ ARE OUR MISFORTUNE”

      Your days are numbered Uncle Jewie !!!

      The first video is for VNNB

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZgVimp4-J0&NR=1

      The REAL Slave Masters >>>

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNweJpb781E

    4. red commie gop race traitors Says:

      REPUBLICAN PARTY: RED FROM THE START

      By: Alan Stang

      Many patriots these days lament that the Republican Party has “lost its way” and “gone wrong.” It has “diverged” from the fiscally responsible, small government philosophy of Republican heroes like Robert Taft whom Eisenhower’s handlers finagled out of the nomination for President in 1952. We are told that is why today’s Republican Establishment hates Dr. Ron Paul with such a passion; that they hate him because, like Taft, he is the quintessential Republican.

      Patriots who say that are mistaken, of course. The reason the Republican Establishment hates Dr. Paul is precisely that he is not a traditional, mainstream Republican, that his platform of freedom is an aberration. The Republican Party didn’t “go wrong,” didn’t “go left.”

      It has been wrong from the beginning, from the day it was founded. From the beginning, the Republican Party has worked without deviation for bigger, more imperial government, for higher taxes, for more wars, for more totalitarianism. From the beginning, the Republican Party has been Red.

      Why? In 1848, Communists rose in revolution across Europe, united by a document prepared for the purpose, entitled Manifesto of the Communist Party. Its author was a degenerate parasite named Karl Marx, whom a small gang of wealthy Communists – the League of Just Men – hired for the purpose. The Manifesto told its adherents and its victims what the Communists would do.

      But the Revolution of 1848 failed. The perpetrators escaped, just ahead of the police. And they went, of course, to the united States. In 1856, the Republican Party ran its first candidate for President. By that time, these Communists from Europe had thoroughly infiltrated this country, especially the North. Many became high ranking officers in the Union Army and top government officials.

      Down through the decades, Americans have wondered about Yankee brutality in that war. Lee invaded the North, but that sublime Christian hero forbade any forays against civilians. Military genius Stonewall Jackson stood like a stone wall and routed the Yankees at Manassas, but when Barbara Frietchie insisted on flying the Yankee flag in Frederick, Maryland, rather than the Stars and Bars, that sublime Christian hero commanded, according to John Greenleaf Whittier, “‘Who touches a hair of yon gray head/Dies like a dog! March on!’ he said.”

      But the Yankees, invading the South, were monsters, killing, raping and destroying civilian property. In one Georgia town, some 400 women were penned in the town square in the July heat for almost a week without access to female facilities. It got worse when the Yankee slime got into the liquor. Some two thousand Southern women and children were shipped north to labor as slaves. Didn’t you learn that in school?

      Sherman’s scorched earth March to the Sea was a horror the later Nazis could not equal. Why? Because the Yankees hated Negro slavery so much? There can be no doubt that the already strong Communist influence in the North, combined with that of the maniacal abolitionists, was at least one of the main reasons. Slavery was a tardy excuse, an afterthought they introduced to gain propaganda traction.

      In retrospect, it appears that because nothing like this had ever happened here, Lee and Jackson did not fully comprehend what they were fighting. Had this really been a “Civil” War, rather than a secession, they would and could easily have seized Washington after Manassas and hanged our first Communist President and the other war criminals. Instead they went home, in the mistaken belief that the defeated Yankees would leave them alone. Lee did come to understand – too late. He said after the war that had he known at the beginning what he had since found out, he would have fought to the last man.

      What was the South fighting? Alexander Hamilton was the nation’s first big government politician. Hamilton wanted a strong central government and a national bank. Vice President Aaron Burr killed Hamilton in a duel. The problem was that Burr didn’t kill him soon enough. Henry Clay inherited and expanded Hamilton’s ideas in something called the “American System,” which advocated big government subsidies for favored industries and high, ruinous tariffs, what we today call “socialism for the rich.” Clay inspired smooth talking railroad lawyer Abraham Lincoln, who inherited the Red escapees from the Revolution of 1848 and became our first Communist President.

      All of this comes again to mind with the recent publication of Red Republicans: Marxism in the Civil War and Lincoln’s Marxists (iUniverse, Lincoln, Nebraska, 2007) by Southern historians Walter D. Kennedy and Al Benson, Jr. You must read this book, because it irrefutably nails down everything I have said above and then some. Let’s browse through Red Republicans, and, as we do so, remember that the reason most Americans have never heard of all this is that the winner writes the history.

      For instance, August Willich was a member of the London Communist League with Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Needless to say, Willich became a major general in the Union Army. Robert Rosa belonged to the New York Communist Club and was a major in the 45th New York Infantry. Brigadier general Louis Blenker of New York was a “convinced Marxist.” His 10,000 man division looted people in Virginia, inspiring the term “Blenkered.” Many of his men were fresh from European prisons. Our first Communist President knew this, but turned them loose on the people of the South…

      http://www.alanstang.com/index.php?/site/comments/republican_party_red_from_the_start/

      Alan Stang has been a network radio talk show host and was one of Mike Wallace’s first writers. He was a Contributing Editor for American Opinion magazine and has lectured around the world for more than 40 years. He is the author of some fifteen books and hundreds of magazine pieces. His new book is Not Holier Than Thou: How Queer Is Bush? He is a regular columnist for Ether Zone.

      Alan Stang can be reached at: feedback@alanstang.com

      We invite you to visit his website at: http://www.alanstang.com

    5. Olde_Dutch Says:

      Teddy Roosevelt a jew. LOL. Baptist fanatic John D. Rockefellar a jew too. LOL. Hmmm. Lots of jews named Kaminski/Kaminsky. Just google dat… LOL.

      Otherwise a good story.

    6. Muckraker Says:

      Wow! Awesome essay Mr. Kaminski; thank you for writing this testament to the power of the written word.

      I wonder how many jewish sons are being sacraficed to this latest Zionist war devoted to White genocide? I’d be willing to bet ABSOLUTELY none.

      I believe unlocking the conspiracy and truth behind 9/11 chicanery and the unfurling collapse of the banking cartel are the keys to overthrowing the diabolical jewry.

      To tennyson: The video beside it was even funnier (except when reminded that we coexist with these idiots):

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8ygy8aHk0&feature=related

    7. Marwinsing Says:

      There’s always this invisible hand that keeps slapping us whenever we come close to touching perfection — “DON’T touch THIS it’s OURS” — a puffy-fingered hand (attached to no soul) with faecal grime accumulated beneath the crusty, flaky, overgrown fingernails: and it’s called jew.

      Nice essay and comments above, they uplifted an otherwise drab(-bish) Sunday.

    8. nick Says:

      Here’s another good video.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCBpLJUuHnk

    9. Socrates Says:

      Teddy Roosevelt? I didn’t know that. But Castro, yes, I knew that he had marrano roots. There are many powerful people who are marrano, but no one knows it [yet].

    10. tennyson Says:

      They are not so talented in finance as this article says,they dominate by a way of ethnic exclusion. Whites are just as brilliant as Jews, the old canard of Jewish brilliance is getting really disgusting. If whites closed ranks and only promoted our kind we too would seem brilliant; there would be no one to counter our claim of genius. They control the money supply and the schools and the media: a closed loop of control, they can paint themselves any way they like with this system and no one can challenge what they say. Enter the internet and the Alex Linders of the world. It’s a new game now, and we’ll see who the real thinkers are.
      HR1955 is a direct counter-salvo to the net and all it offers to truth starved Whites.

    11. tennyson Says:

      White people approach things, I believe, with a spirit of honesty. That is, in some instances, a short-coming we must rectify. We can be just as devious and scheming as the Jews or Arabs or Chinese for that matter.
      Honesty among Whites and to all others….caviat emptor ,,,,,,

    12. Muckraker Says:

      Whites are just as brilliant as Jews, the old canard of Jewish brilliance is getting really disgusting.

      Tennyson

      Emailed from someone who knows better:

      JEWISH INTELLECTUAL SUPREMACISM: A REFUTATION

      http://www.alor.org/Race,%20Culture%20and%
      20Nation/Jewish%20Intellectual%20Supremacism%20-%20%20A%20Refutation.htm

      The Truth About Jewish IQ

      http://christianparty.net/jewsiq.htm

    13. Muckraker Says:

      Let those who hate “bankers” yap all they want, they only reveal their ignorance.

      Carpenter

      No, Carpenter, you betray your willful ignorance by ALL that you wrote. The web is a veritable library/treasure-trove of freedom (for those who bothered to notice) that our invaluable freedom of speech has been restored, available at the touch of keys. Drink from the fountain of truth while still able to. The cat is out of the bag with the veracity of ANYTHING readily verifiable and all available at one’s fingertips for those inclined to pull back the curtains.

    14. New America Says:

      DQ made a most astute observation, when he said, in part:

      Being a “White Nationalist”(sounds like the distant calls of Zionism from hundreds of years ago) requires independent thought and a willingness to do what is unpopular, unsheeplike. I think we need to spread around more hard copies of WN literature especially David Duke’s “My Awakening” to make our movement more like a “religion” that allows “our people” to get the world back on course to “progess” to allow Aryan man to conquer to universe. Other races want the world but we want the universe. Conquering the universe without needing to oppress others.

      in reply:

      The sentence we all need to pay close attention is:

      “I think we need to *snip* make our movement more like a “religion” that allows “our people” to get the world back on course to “progress” to allow Aryan man to conquer to universe.

      That is a complex sentence, and says several things, all of them important.

      For the moment, I want to second his most astute Insight, one that addresses an issue that many of us have allowed ourselves to be perplexed by.

      On the one hand, we don’t have a “Movement.”

      On the other hand, we have the Foundational Concept of the most effective “movement” in the history of the world, the Ideas, and Ideals, that inspire the spiritual Awareness that fosters the Creation of a religion, pne that serves the unq

      That Idea is our RACE, as it was, and as it should become.

      Nothing else inspires action like the realization that all that one holds dear is slipping away, a day at a time, because out efforts are totally unfocused at anything other than being who someone else told us we should be, in the service of anything other than our Family, as the microcosm of our RACE, and our RACE, as the macrocosm of our family.

      More thoughts on this to follow, and my focus shall not be on being first among the mud people, but being First among Mankind to walk among the stars.

      I might borrow from the commentaries of Dr. William Pierce, and Kevin Alfred Strom, who have addressed this critically important issue in their writings, and their speeches.

      I must do this because far too many of us – myself included – seem to be focused on anything but the High Ground before us, and the Insurmountable Opportunities that stand between us, and our unique RACIAL Destiny.

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

    15. Conservatards Are Clueless Says:

      “Bankers” is a convenient target for anyone who doesn’t understand economics and who envies and hates people with a higher income.

      Sounds like something a Freeper would say.

    16. 2050 Says:

      Roseveld is so jewish.
      Rosefield
      Roosevelt

    17. S.D. Says:

      In “The Original Mr. Jacobs” by Telemachus T. Timayenis, published 1888, there is mention (p.23) of an early Greek (Byzantine) source for a Jewish “Rockefellos”. Hoax? Anyone read this? Available at archive.org.

    18. James T Says:

      “Such distinguished names as John D. Rockefeller, Theodore Roosevelt and Fidel Castro are descended from Marrano Jews”

      Theodore Roosevelt? I think you mean Franklin.

    19. tennyson Says:

      When someone makes a thousand times more than another, who busts their ass to get by is it unreasonable to feel a twinge of hate for those greedy bastards?
      Oh…I get it…it’s just jealousy or class envy.
      Crap! We have valid reasons to feel enmity towards the bloodsuckers.
      A closed circle of ultra-parasitical usurious bankers are literally robbing honest, hard working people of a future worth living.
      NS Germany kept interest rates down to a humane level.
      Bankers set the interest rates and therefore control the economic ripples that ruin us.
      A gallon of milk is twice the cost today than a short while ago…
      Thank a banker
      Massive foreclosures nationwide…
      Thank a banker.
      the list goes on…. Big money is screwing us…plain and simple.
      Listen to the last 3 minutes of “Moral Aids” by Dr. William Pierce.
      natall.com Along with the media maggots, bankers should get what Pierce described in this powerful program.

    20. tennyson Says:

      This is interesting.
      Alex Jones may be guilty of the sin of omission (not naming the jews involved), or he may be referring to them obliquely to stay in the spotlight.
      Either way, there are some things to be concerned about in this documentary.
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=end+game&total=34811&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

    21. New America Says:

      A short reply to those on this thread who criticize “bankers”:

      As long as we see ourselves as victims, we will never have any power.

      “Bankers,” like the hook-nosed demons known as Jews, have EXACTLY as much power over us as we have allowed them; not one iota more, or less.

      Our ancestors, who were incredibly aware of the importance of RACE as the organizing principle of society, created a society (several, actually) where the powers of bankers were limited.

      Bankers always win because bankers rig the game.

      A National Socialist model of economic development, for example, would replace the current structure of banking with a series of cooperatives, and credit unions, with new rights regimes to foster the development of partnerships, such as is developing in sharia law.

      These foster a sense of community, and shared interest in the success of commercial enterprises, and do not allow one sector of the economy to grow – literally – at the expense of the others.

      Incidentally, Harold Covington has addressed this in “A Distant Thunder.” Pages 137 to 150 deal, quickly, with an excellent summary of the organically developed organizing principles of a National Socialist economic system, which, like freedom, only our RACE can develop and use successfully.

      “A Distant Thunder” is available for download from at least one of Covington’s websites.

      Here is a profitable theme for discussion:

      “How could you arrange your affairs so you, your Family, and your RACE, are not at the mercy of the banking system?”

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

    22. Bret Ludwig Says:

      What made me an ex-libty was the realization that the bankers always rigged the game. Banking and consumer credit must be limited because people, perhaps especially our people, can not handle consumer credit beyond certain limits.

    23. Muckraker Says:

      Killing the Banking Beast

      We are taken to the super-secret meeting of Insider financiers and Rothschild agent Paul Warburg on Jekyll Island in 1910 where the basic plan for what became the Federal Reserve Act was formulated; we learn that these plotters were already affiliated with the conspiratorial British one-world Round Table group which preceded the Council on Foreign Relations (our secret government); we are astounded by the brazen deception of Congress that pushed through this unconstitutional act creating the Insiders’ fundamental tool — a central bank with the ability to inflate. We are told how this same tool has been expanded internationally through the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank in order to create worldwide inflation, pay enormous sums of perpetual interest on never paid-up loans to Insider banks, and socialize the Third World, all courtesy of us unsuspecting taxpayers. Lastly, Griffin foretells our dismaying fate if our course is not altered; then he lays out a step-by-step procedure of how to alter it, inviting us to join with him in doing so.

      Griffin looks the Fed “creature” straight in the eye and tells us it is not federal, it has no reserves, and it is not a bank. It is, in fact, a pernicious cartel operating against the public interest. The widespread belief that the Federal Reserve exists to “stabilize the economy” is hogwash; the real reason for its existence is the making of money — not out of “thin air” as is commonly supposed, but, more accurately, out of debt. Griffin explains that it is the act of borrowing by the federal government that causes money to spring into existence.

      http://thenewamerican.com/node/1116

    24. FeralWhiteMale Says:

      Good article by Kaminski. Thanks for posting, Alex. I watched his mind working in his articles until he’s finally jew-wise like those of us who are awake.

      Someone above wrote: Whites are just as brilliant as Jews, the old canard of Jewish brilliance is getting really disgusting.

      Whites are NOT as brilliant as Jews. If we were, how’d we let the kikes get us into this mess? It’s obvious on its face. Look at the situation. It’s a fact. If they weren’t smarter than us, then they wouldn’t realize that by “networking” that they could screw us over. Think about it. Nothing wrong with saying they’re smarter than us, but they certainly have no scruples and their behavior ranks them less than the lowest IQ negroes.

      Re: crypo jews

      I’d heard Rockefeller was a crypto-jew a long time ago, although I can’t provide the source. That’s no surprise as all the other large “foundations” that altered education to move us all toward a Jewish-Soviet nation were jew-founded. FDR was part Jewish for sure and I also heard Teddy might be, but don’t know.

      I believe Carpenter just wants us to name the jewish enemy and he’s definitely not a Freeper. The code word for the Marxist, anti-elites and class structure, brainwashed jerks use today is “elites” because they’re keeping the poor down, blah, blah.

      The dislike, or hatred even, for “bankers” and “elites” attracts a lot of people because there is some truth in it and there are valid reasons for pointing to them as helping to fulfill jewish agendas. But this is like pointing the blame at the Illuminati as is often done by that jew Henry Makow on Rense.com. This sort of not naming the jew takes our eyes off the real enemy of all races. It takes our eyes of the ball. It’s like trying to hit a moving target wearing a blindfold. We have no hope of solving our problems without pointing out the jewish cause of them.

    25. New America Says:

      in reply to Feral White Male:

      you wrote:

      Good article by Kaminski. Thanks for posting, Alex. I watched his mind working in his articles until he’s finally jew-wise like those of us who are awake.

      in reply:
      It’s fascinating to see how Kaminski’s understanding has grown from a recognition that Jewish interests are involved, to the acceptance of the RACIAL nature of the conflict between the Asiatic Hive Consciousness that is the Jewish RACE, and all life on the planet.

      It’s sort of like he read Dr. Duke’s “My Awakening.”

      you wrote:

      Someone above wrote: Whites are just as brilliant as Jews, the old canard of Jewish brilliance is getting really disgusting.

      in reply:
      Actually, more “brilliant,” because the White RACE is the only inherently Creative RACE on the planet.

      “Jewish brilliance” is a result of a mindset of Total RACIAL War that is at the very foundation of Judaism, which, as well all know, is the exact opposite of Christianity.

      After all, if the demonic RACE known as Jews were so “brilliant,” why is they can not create, or sustain, Civilization, but must always go and attack all other manifestations of human activity on the planet?

      THEY are here because WE Create; WE are the Race of Builders, and they are simply parasitic forces, moving to – yes – White Civilization (but I repeat myself), as a quiet acknowledgment of White RACIAL Superiority.you wrote:

      you wrote:

      Whites are NOT as brilliant as Jews. If we were, how’d we let the kikes get us into this mess? It’s obvious on its face. Look at the situation. It’s a fact. If they weren’t smarter than us, then they wouldn’t realize that by “networking” that they could screw us over. Think about it. Nothing wrong with saying they’re smarter than us, but they certainly have no scruples and their behavior ranks them less than the lowest IQ negroes.

      in reply:
      It is just that: the innocent acceptance by our politicians of Jewish terms and definitions, which always have several meanings, at least one if Outside of the Tribe, and the other, which is Inside the Tribe.

      So, for instance, when they said “Federal Reserve System,” WE heard, in effect, “a system where interbank reserves would support one another and end the risk of bank failures formed by runs on the banks.”

      THEY heard “a system whereby Jews could tax Americans for the money the Americans borrowed into existence, and thereby create national debts that would doom future generations of Americans to simple indentured servitude to the Jews.”

      They operated on THEIR definition, and they won…

      For now.

      New America

      An Idea Whose Time Is HERE!

    26. tennyson Says:

      more omission…. this time from the bloated Mikey Moore.
      goto 1:00:00….it gets good there…at 1:21:00 little Kayla’s story.
      He is so confused as to why we have a crime epidemic in America.
      enlightened WN viewers can fill in the blanks.
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4803003242921117757&q=bowling+for+columbine&total=483&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

    27. Marwinsing Says:

      On the subject of jew surnames. I wouldn’t pay too much attention to that, preferring to study the features / characteristics of the subject.

      William Gates III – jew?

      Hmm…

    28. Newe Dutch Says:

      But this is like pointing the blame at the Illuminati as is often done by that jew Henry Makow on Rense.com.

      No, it’s not. Read Kaminski’s article again.

      This sort of not naming the jew takes our eyes off the real enemy of all races.

      The first paragraph explicitly says JEWISH bankers. And the fourth paragraph cites jewish banker Meyer Rothschild as one notorious example thereof.

      How does this qualify as not naming the jew?

    29. Sgt. Skull Says:

      “Whites are NOT as brilliant as Jews. If we were, how’d we let the kikes get us into this mess?”

      Our predicament has nothing to do with a dearth of brilliance in our race and everything to do with naivete, gullibility, and a penchant for racial masochism. There are so many whites indifferent or outright hostile to the interests and well being of their own kind that I’m beginning to believe we are genetically defective as a race and doomed.

      Kaminski’s articles are top notch and he’s not afraid to name and pillory the jews responsible for so many of this country’s and the world’s ills. He’s a blockhead on racial matters as he excoriates “white racists” here and there. Apparently non-whites aren’t racist in his dim “anti-racist” brain. In one of his articles he shockingly described black slavery in America as on of the greatest horrors and atrocities of all time. No mention of the brutal black on black slavery that existed before and during the time of American slavery and that is practiced to this very day. Kaminski is either willfully blind and stupid or flunked history classes because his beliefs simply don’t comport with the true facts.

    30. Truthteller Says:

      Sgt. Skull Says:

      Our predicament has nothing to do with a dearth of brilliance in our race and everything to do with naivete, gullibility, and a penchant for racial masochism….

      FeralWhiteMale Says:

      It’s a fact. If they weren’t smarter than us, then they wouldn’t realize that by “networking” that they could screw us over….

      In both we have the question and the answer. jews “network” with each other, they see themselves as a unique ‘Tribe’. That is the term they use amoung each other, to identify each other, to promote each other, at the expense of Aryans.

      The White Aryan Race is the only race on this planet which does not “network” with each other based on itz. race. The one time our race did “network” was in the National Socialist period, with the ‘Folk-community’.

      Article snip here:

      ..primary political priority of National Socialism was to nurture and strengthen a Folk-consciousness in the existing German Folk-community. It was this support base of a Folk-conscious community which brought Adolf Hitler to power, and thereafter, to bring about the great social and economic changes necessary to preserve and elevate the German Folk. Without Folk-consciousness and the Folk-community, these changes would not have been possible.

      http://www.germanamericanvoice.com/Stories/FolkCommunities.htm

      Until the Aryan Race finds once again itz ‘Folkish’ spirit, it will continue to dwell and feel the heel of the undermen.

    31. Ein Says:

      James T Says: “Such distinguished names as John D. Rockefeller, Theodore Roosevelt and Fidel Castro are descended from Marrano Jews”
      Theodore Roosevelt? I think you mean Franklin.
      ——————————————–
      Theodore and Franklin were cousins. It is my understanding that the Roosevelt family was of Jewish origin. Can’t say about the Delanos. Probably them too. The Roosevelts were “assimilated” Jews who had intermarried with gentiles.

      Also, Rockefeller = Roggenfelder

      Kaminsky, Kaminski (in Slavic lands): Slavic for stone (kamin), equivalent to -stein in German names. I would take Kaminsky to be generally a Jewish name.

      I don’t know about Castro. However, there were many Spanish Jews in Galicia, his ancestral province. Probably there is that influence. The world is given to think that the Spanish Jews were all expelled. Not so. Most chose the option to (formally) “convert” (and stay).

    32. Ein Says:

      Delano sounds Sephardic. Certainly not Dutch or anything from northern Europe.
      Roggenfelder is obviously not Sephardic or Marrano, or anything from the Mediterranean.
      Roosevelt is the Dutch equivalent of Rosenfeld. But I think that’s no guarantee that it’s automatically Jewish. For one thing, they came to America long before Napoleon’s decree of 1808 requiring Jews to take names (such as these).

      As for Eisenhower being Jewish, that is problematic.  I tend to be skeptical. (though nothing is ruled out.) Eisenhower is obviously anglicized from the German “Eisenhauer”, meaning iron-miner,  or  iron-hewer / iron-worker.  Hardly an occupation likely to be Jewish. However, it could also mean an iron merchant or trader. Jews did tend to monopolize the commerce in minerals (as they do today), and to own mines  (but not to mine them themselves!).   So that becomes a possibility.  In all, I do not take it as a Jewish name;  it has none of the characteristics. But, to say it again, nothing is ruled out.

      I have read the allegation (without substantiation, I must note). that his ancestors were Swedish Jews.  I’m very dubious!   I understand that he was jokingly referred to as a “Swedish Jew” at West Point.  That was probably nothing more than an insiders’ joke. 
       
      And why?
      a. The name is not Swedish but German. And its meaning is (probably) not a Jewish profession.

      b. There doubtless were some Germans who moved to Sweden, over time, taking their names with them, and perhaps even a few Jews, but hardly any of the latter.  

      c. Other than a few royal bankers, open Jews were not allowed in Sweden until quite late.  In 1840, about 900 Jews were living in Sweden. There had been anti-Jewish riots in Stockholm as late as 1838, upon proposals to change their status and grant them civil rights;  and the prohibition against intermarriage with Swedes was not removed until 1863. [They were not granted the right to hold political office until 1951.] Even in 1890, there were only 3,402 Jews in the entire kingdom . Thus, there would have been hardly any Jews in Sweden during the era of immigration to America.   

      d. How many Jews came to America and settled as pioneers on the Kansas prairie?  Germans and Swedes, yes.  But Jews?  No. They’re city people; they go where the money is.  (I’m sure somebody could always point to some Jew who settled in a sod house on the prairie; but that would be the exception, not the rule.)
       
      Therefore, an Eisenhower ancestor could, just possibly,  have been a German Jew, an assimilated one — tho not very likely at that —  but very unlikely a Swedish one.  I’m skeptical about the whole idea. But, once again, I’m not ruling anything out.

    33. Booger Says:

      Ike “the Kike” Eisenhower was part Jewish from what i understand.In any event he sold out to the jews like drunk-boy Churchill.How else do you explain someone who was a clerk on MacArthurs staff with No Experience commanding troops in battle-not even at battalion level,was hand picked to lead the armies of the “free” west?In my book when you sell-out to the jews-you are a jew.Not racially,but spiritually,your a fucking kikenheimer.Also part of the NWO,he confessed certain things to Billy Graham on his deathbed,which Graham never revealed.Another Straw Man brought to you by Kikes-R-US.

    34. Ein Says:

      The article said, “Beware the conversos!”

      On first reading that, I thought he meant – in a purely literal and historical sense – the Jewish converts in Spain. I confess I was a bit mystified, him calling the Rockefellers and Roosevelt’s “conversos”?

      On second reading, I think that by “conversos” he means ALL Jewish converts to Christianity (not necessarily Spanish or Sephardic), all part-Jews, former Jews, covert Jews, atheist Jews, and perhaps even in-laws and relatives of Jews. In that context, I can understand him completely. It is the devious, assimilated Jews who slither in among us, undetected, who are a far more dangerous alien presence than the open, declared Jews who make no pretense of being otherwise. Yes, it’s the “asimilados” and “conversos” — those are the ones to beware of.

    35. Duncan Edmister Says:

      Your website consists almost entirely of describing the manipulations of the jews over History. Jews, however, are an inherently lazy race which depends on the weaknesses of others to exert their control. Furthermore, there are only about thirteen million jews in the world; with their numbers rapidly declining due to an aged population and lack of births outside Palestine. The White population is some five hundred million of the greatest warriors in the world. Amongst this number are fully one hundred million Aryans: that is folks of Nordic or Celtic or Nordic-Celtic mix ancestry. We have founded and continue to dominate the greatest civilisations on earth with unrivalled exploits in science, culture, and sport. The only reason that the jews exercise control in the world is that we allow them to do so. Even the paltry few thousand “activists” amongst the “resistance” could accomplish quite a lot were it not for their collective cowardice. The “don’t give a damn” attitude and inherent selfishness of almost all of our folks are maladies that will come to have dire consequences for us. It is our own weakness alone that is to blame for any circumstance in which we may find ourselves placed.

    36. 131488WOLF131488 Says:

      “TRUTHTELLER”! If you’re still reading this, as to your above comment-I am in full agreement. We Whites MUST achieve Unity. Networking is a necessary thing-and I believe one that many of us(if not all)have in us-inherently-and practice every day, but our focus has been fractured after years-GENERATIONS-of conditioning/education(RE-education???I think most of us Whites need RE-educating NOW!!!). Anyway, TRUTHTELLER, good going on that comment. (I seee many here on this page worth comment…)If you care to have dialog regarding a how-to help revive Our Folkish Spirit, drop me a line…wolfstarcarvings at aol dot com (Yeah, fukkkin joo bastards, I know)

      The war has already begun.

      In The Awakening of White America, (THE WHITE WORLD!!!),
      WOLF
      14/88!!!