19 August, 2008

New York, NY – Kike Doctor Using Infected Syringes Infected Patients with Hepatitis

Posted by VNNB in Announce, VNNB at 8:05 pm | Permanent Link

New York, NY – A sloppy city anesthesiologist infected 14 patients with hepatitis B and C – and probably spread the liver-attacking viruses to at least 10 more.

Dr. Brian Goldweber used the same syringe to give patients already infected with hepatitis a second dose from anesthesia vials. This “double dipping” contaminated the contents, which he then injected into other patients – spreading the virus, a city Health Department probe found.

Goldweber, a roving anesthesiologist in 10 medical offices across the city, gave a tainted sedative to “multiple patients” from bottles labeled for single-patient use, probers found.

He also used vials from one day to the next, despite handling instructions saying any opened medicine should be discarded after six hours, they found.

“This was a very serious outbreak – and it was preventable,” said Dr. Sharon Balter, a city medical epidemiologist.

Goldweber, identified only as “Anesthesiologist #1? in a city report, was suspended by the state Health Department last May pending a probe by the Office of Professional Medical Conduct.

He was previously put on probation for three years in 1999 after botching anesthesia in several cases and falsifying records, documents show. In 2002, he admitted lying on a job application.

Goldweber, who had no malpractice insurance, declared bankruptcy.

A dozen sickened patients in Manhattan and Brooklyn are suing Goldweber, as well as Dr. Abbe Carni, the head of his anesthesiology group, and doctors who hired him.

Retired businessman Sam Bernard, 74, died on Oct. 10 after a bout with hepatitis B, which struck following an endoscopy by a Manhattan gastroenterologist who had hired Goldweber for the anesthesia.

“It’s a very scary, devastating situation,” said a 44-year-old Manhattan professional who was hit with hepatitis after a colonoscopy, requiring 48 weeks of treatment.


  • 3 Responses to “New York, NY – Kike Doctor Using Infected Syringes Infected Patients with Hepatitis”


      Scamming Jew says 9-foot tapeworm came from undercooked salmon salad

      LAWSUIT | Wants $100,000, but Shaw’s owner says it’s not at fault

      August 19, 2008

      BY ANDREI YUSTSCHINSKY Staff Reporter & Food Expert

      Marty Allen look-a-like Jew Anthony Franz had started to eat healthy “kosher” style, but the salmon salad he ordered for lunch from Shaw’s Crab House in August 2006 wasn’t the best choice, according to a lawsuit filed Monday.

      The Jew Franz says he became violently ill for several days after eating that salad and later “passed a 9-foot tapeworm in his new TOTO® brand toilat.” For those of you who don’t know, TOTO® is the top-of-the line and state of the art brand of toilets that most “holocaust survivors” as well as their children and grandchildren pass their recycled kosher food, tapeworms and all in..

      A Jewish pathologist determined the giant tapeworm only has one source — “undercooked fish, such as salmon,” according to court papers.

      The lawsuit against Shaw’s Crab House, 21 E. Hubbard, and its parent company, Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, claims the restaurant’s staff was negligent in serving him undercooked fish.

      The con artist Jew Franz who might as well be a Gypsy, was not available for comment, wants more than a refund. He’s seeking $100,000 for his pain, suffering, lost time from work and “lost enjoyment of life such as shitting normal like other people.”

      Carrol Symank, vice president of food safety for Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, said he is confident the tapeworm did not come from the restaurant.

      “We have done a thorough investigation and we’re confident the restaurant is not the source,” he said.

      Andrei Yustschinsky reporting from “on the spot & in a near-by parking lot” of SHAW”S CRAB HOUSE, 21 East Hubbard Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611 312-527-2722




      bozorgi wrote:
      Moe ordering at diner: “yeah – fry a couple a rotten eggs and gimme 2 pieces a burnt toast! I got a tape worm and that’s good enough for em’
      8/19/2008 3:58 PM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend Report Abuse

      shantelle wrote:
      thanks lois….

      8/19/2008 2:05 PM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend Report Abuse

      shhh_imthinking wrote:
      Did anyone expect Shaw’s to say “Yes sir, that’s our tapeworm?”

      I think we, as readers, should receive $100 for mental anguish after reading the story.
      8/19/2008 1:45 PM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend (3) Report Abuse

      lois boler wrote:
      This is a question – How on earth can a person eat a salad containing a 9 foot foreign object and not know it? Not possible, and neither is it possible that a tapeworm egg be consumed and several days later hatch into a worm this size, and, these tape-worm eggs can also be found in pork as well. It takes a very-very long time for these eggs to grow to this size and you are not always aware of this thing growing in your intestines. Holistic Drs. and Nutritionists have more accurate info on this.
      8/19/2008 1:41 PM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend Report Abuse

      chi dood wrote:
      Sounds like a schmuck trying to get money
      8/19/2008 1:32 PM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend Report Abuse

      ernie’s bert wrote:
      Shantelle, your post made me chuckle. You should sue CST for printing this story :-)
      8/19/2008 1:26 PM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend Report Abuse

      elgenius wrote:
      First of all…
      Shaws Crab House has never had a “Salmon Salad”.

      Second of all…
      why wait two years to file a lawsuit…
      8/19/2008 12:22 PM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend (2) Report Abuse

      shantelle wrote:
      I was going to make spaghetti for dinner tonight.

      I’ll Pass…..
      8/19/2008 11:03 AM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend (1) Report Abuse

      patronage king wrote:
      What’s not healthy about a 9′ tapeworm? Think of all the weight that guy lost because the tapeworm was enjoying a good portion of his meals. After all, it did say he was trying to eat healthy. If it did happen at a Lettuce restaurant, which I doubt, then he should be thanking them!

      shantelle wrote:
      Oh God! 9FT!!! UGH!

      I’ve just lost enjoyment of life reading this story.

      8/19/2008 8:57 AM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend (5) Report Abuse

      logical wrote:
      This wouldn’t have happened if they made salmon salad the same as everyone else, namely using Pillar Rock salmon!
      8/19/2008 8:03 AM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend (2) Report Abuse

      august west wrote:
      My gag reflex just kicked into overdrive! UGH!
      8/19/2008 6:58 AM CDT on suntimes.com
      Recommend (1) Report Abuse

    2. zoomcopter Says:

      Jewish doctors murdered Joseph Stalin by placing blood thinners in his medications. Best to stay healthy, failing that, choose gentile docs.


      Online book of the naughty sheeny doc, Harold Shipman..