4 October, 2006

Reader Mail: 10/04/06

Posted by alex in Reader Mail at 1:18 pm | Permanent Link

FRONTPAGE KIKING…

The Return of Hitlerjugend
By Joel Rubinfeld
FrontPageMagazine.com | September 20, 2006

BRUSSELS — Is anti-Semitism, abhorred in the West, less reprehensible when it comes from the East? This is the question we Europeans ask ourselves as we watch the news on TV or scan the European newspapers, and find no acknowledgment of the anti-Semitic ideology underyling the terrorism of Hezbollah and Hamas.

There are definitely European journalists who call a terrorist a terrorist, and who denounce the anti-Semitism which the Islamists of the Middle East exalt. But many of their colleagues have given up doing so in order to resort to words like “militants” and “political movement,” or even “resistance” and “social organization”. The Hitlerjugend, one recalls, also had a social function.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=24489

GERMAN NATIONALISTS USE CZECH MODEL

Ãœber-nationalist, right-wing extremists in Germany wanted to attract horny youth to their xenophobic cause with a new teen-oriented magazine. To promote it, they created an ad with an Aryan babe and copy which read “GERMAN IS HOT!” — but oops, she’s Czech, and the photo was apparently nicked from a net-porn site. Snip from Der Spiegel:

After first angering advertisers who felt they had been duped into supporting a xenophobic student magazine named Objektiv, the right-wing bigots are now accused of stealing pictures used in the 24-page publication.

Ironically, the photo in question is of an attractive blond in a tank top and short skirt next to the slogan: “German is Hot!” But in an embarrassing faux pas for the German nationalists, it now it turns out that the Teutonic hottie is actually a Czech lingerie model. So much for offering a “free-patriotic point of view,” as was supposedly the remit of the less-than-objective Objektiv.

According to Internet Web site operator DutchTeenCash, the right-wing extremists behind Objektiv failed to pay for the photo of the girl — a 20-year-old student from the Czech Republic known online as “Jaimy” — raising the possibility of legal action. “We’ve handed this over to our lawyers and will likely go to court,” a spokesman for the company said, explaining that they had been unable to reach Objektiv’s backers, the “Bürgerbewegung Pro Köln” (Citizen Initiative for Cologne), to discuss copyright infringement.
http://www.boingboing.net/2006/09/04/german_racists_use_s.html

WHITE CON HIPHOP ACT?

Hip-hop group plays to a captive audience

By Chris Lee

Since June, executives at RBC Records have been sending out bundles of Woodpile promotional material to several dozen of the group’s incarcerated friends, supporters and family members.

The three burly, skin-headed members of the hip-hop group Woodpile want a bigger audience, but they know the odds are long.

They have no hope of cracking mainstream radio or MTV with songs such as “They Hate Us” or “I’m a Wood,” in which they rap about blasting enemies with shotguns. Further limiting their scope, their August album, “The Streets Will Never Be the Same,” boasts of the group’s affiliation with the Woods, a white-power prison gang.

So the Arizona-based group’s label is using a viral marketing technique. Its goal is to connect with an influential constituency of “early adopters.”

Namely, people behind bars.

Since June, executives at the marketing firm RBC Records have been sending out bundles of Woodpile promotional material twice a month to several dozen of the group’s incarcerated friends, supporters and family members.

As the thinking goes, Woodpile gets buzz in the prison yard that translates into positive word of mouth, spreading beyond penitentiary walls as prison visitors and released prisoners carry their music to the streets.

For Brian Shafton, an RBC partner, jailhouse marketing makes sense.

“Prisons are great because you have an incredibly captive audience that has a lot of entertainment time on its hands,” he said. “A lot of these guys are still calling shots in the outside world. You look in some of these urban communities and you see some of these pimps and gangsters as the governors of the ghetto.”

In the past, targeted hip-hop salesmanship has resulted in gangbusters business.

In the late 1980s, marketers for the incendiary rap quintet NWA began peddling the group’s albums from the trunk of a car and giving promotional “merch” to skateboarders and surfers. Within five years, NWA’s label, Ruthless Records, was one of the most successful in the world.
advertising

“Rebels are always opinion makers,” Ruthless co-founder Jerry Heller said.

A respectable album run inside prison means selling as few as 1,000 cassettes. (Although rules vary, CDs are banned in most maximum-security facilities because of their potential as weapons.) In recent years, RBC’s prison marketing has resulted in underground hits for Compton, Calif., rapper/producer DJ Quik — who is serving a five-month sentence for assault — and Memphis, Tenn., rapper 8 Ball.

Of course, hip-hop artists who never have seen the inside of a cell, such as Kanye West and the Black Eyed Peas, regularly top the pop charts. But in recent years the number of rap stars being incarcerated — from Lil’ Kim to Lil Wayne — has skyrocketed, and the notion of the clink as a kind of “finishing school of hard knocks” persists in gangsta rap.

Prison officials have not taken issue with efforts to popularize hip-hop in prisons. But according to Lt. Brian Parriott of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, officials will be keeping their ears open for Woodpile’s music.

“We don’t support gangsta rap that would encourage a criminal mind-set,” he said.

It’s ironic, perhaps, that a white-power group such as Woodpile would turn to hip-hop as the musical genre best suited to express the prison experience. But the members of Woodpile — all ex-cons — say their music celebrates “white pride” but not white supremacy, and that they oppose racist gangs such as the Aryan Brotherhood or the Nazi Low Riders.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003280603_woodpile29.html

ON LOVECRAFT

The King of Weird
By Joyce Carol Oates

“Though in many of its aspects this visible world seems formed in love, the invisible spheres were formed in fright.”

—Herman Melville, Moby Dick

How mysterious, how unknowable and infinitely beyond their control must have seemed the vast wilderness of the New World to the seventeenth-century Puritan settlers! The inscrutable silence of Nature—the tragic ambiguity of human nature with its predilection for what Christians call “original sin,” inherited from our first parents Adam and Eve. When Nature is so vast, man’s need for control—for “settling” the wilderness—becomes obsessive. And how powerful the temptation to project mankind’s divided self onto the very silence of Nature.

It was the intention of those English Protestants known as Puritans to “purify” the Church of England by eradicating everything in the Church that seemed to have no Biblical justification. The more radical Puritans, “Separatists” and eventually “Pilgrims,” settled Plymouth, Massachusetts, in the 1620s; others who followed in subsequent years were less zealous about defining themselves as “Separatists.” Yet all were characterized by the intransigence of their faith; their fierce sense of moral rectitude and self-righteousness. The intolerant theology of the New England Puritans could not have failed to breed paranoia, if not madness, in the sensitive among them. Consider, for instance, the Covenant of Grace, which taught that only those men and women upon whom God sheds His grace are saved, because this allows them to believe in Christ; those excluded from God’s grace lack the power to believe in a Savior, thus are not only not saved, but damned. We never had a chance! those so excluded might cry out of the bowels of Hell. We were doomed from the start. The extreme gothic sensibility springs from such paradoxes: that the loving, paternal God and His son Jesus are nonetheless willful tyrants; “good” is inextricably bound up with the capacity to punish; one may wish to believe oneself free but in fact all human activities are determined, from the perspective of the deity, long before one’s birth.

It comes as no surprise, then, that the very titles of celebrated Puritan works of the seventeenth and early eighteenth centuries strike a chord of anxiety. The Spiritual Conflict, The Holy War, Day of Doom, Thirsty Sinner, Groans of the Damned, The Wonders of the Invisible World, Man Knows Not His Time, Repentant Sinners and Their Ministers, Memorable Providences Relating to Witchcraft and Possessions—these might be the titles of lurid works of gothic fiction, not didactic sermons, prose pieces, and poetry. The great Puritan poet Edward Taylor was also a minister; much of Taylor’s subtle, intricately wrought metaphysical verse dwells upon God’s love and terror, and man’s insignificance in the face of God’s omnipotence: “My will is your Design.” Here is the gothic predilection for investing all things, even the most seemingly innocuous (weather, insects), with cosmological meaning. Is there nothing in the gothic imagination that can mean simply—”nothing?”

[…]

As a child, according to his own account, Lovecraft repudiated his mother’s family’s Baptist faith. For Lovecraft, who was proud of his life-long atheism, the Cthulhu Mythos was an “anti-mythology”; an ironic inversion of traditional religious faith. It constitutes an elaborate, detailed working-out of an early recurring fantasy of Lovecraft’s that an entire alien civilization lurks on the underside of the known world; as a “night-gaunt” may lurk beneath a child’s bed in the darkness, or as mankind’s tragically divided nature may lurk beneath civilization’s veneer. (Lovecraft was writing during and after World War I.) In the Cthulhu Mythos, there are no “gods” but only displaced extraterrestrial beings, the Great Old Ones, who journeyed to Earth many millions of years ago, bringing with them, disastrously, their slaves, called “shoggoths,” protoplasmic creatures that gradually overpower and defeat their masters. Deluded human beings mistake the Great Old Ones and their descendants for gods, worshiping them out of ignorance.

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1376

ARYAN VANDALS…OR KIKENVANDALS?

Racists vandalize 10 sites in Longview

By Barbara LaBoe
Oct 01, 2006 – 12:01:37 am PDT

White supremacist graffiti was spray-painted across 10 Longview locations overnight Friday, marring property and the town’s image, city leaders said.

Longview police said 10 buildings, vehicles or signs had been found with spray-painted slogans or symbols as of Saturday afternoon and urged anyone who knows about it to talk to authorities. The affected area stretched from the 800 block of Ninth Avenue out to the skate park at 28th Avenue and Douglas Street, said Officer Mike Rabideau. As of Saturday police had no suspects.

Some of the victims were black, but others appear to have been targeted at random. Swastikas as well as the words “white war” and SWP — which stands for supreme white power — were found on several of the sites.

Loren Hart just shook his head as he stood outside the House of Prayer church at Ninth Avenue and Delaware Street shortly after a large black swastika was discovered on the front doors Saturday morning. Across the street the sign for the Victoria Freeman Park — named for a local civil rights pioneer — had two white swastikas and the words “white power” written down the side.

“I don’t know what to think,” Hart said. “It’s a shame.”

Hart, who is black, said he and his parents grew up here and while there were minor incidents of discrimination, he’d never “seen anything like this.”

Hart said he’s heard there are Aryan Nations members living in town and speculated that someone with those beliefs would object to the black and Latino residents that frequent both the park and church. “It kind of shakes you up,” said E.M. Jackson, the church’s 95-year-old bishop. “They’re trying to stir something up but I don’t really know what it is.”

Jackson, also black, has been pastor at the church since 1978. He said he feels racial tensions have worsened in recent years but believes it is from people who moved to the area, not longtime residents.

In March 2005 Easter eggs filled with racist literature were found in two Longview neighborhoods, including Jackson’s church. Eight months later the city of Kelso held a rally to support an inter-racial couple who returned home to find racial slurs painted on their house, their telephone lines cut and three large rocks thrown through their window.

In August of this year racist graffiti was found spray-painted on the pavement in the 900 block of Ninth Avenue in Longview, outside the home of a biracial resident.

Rabideau said he can remember previous hate crime incidents with fliers but never such a widespread racist graffiti campaign. The hate behind the words and symbols are of particular concern, he said, and anyone who sees someone doing this should call 911 immediately to help police catch them.

Anyone with general information may call the department’s main business office at 442-5800.

Longview Mayor Dennis Weber said he was saddened and disgusted to hear the news and said it doesn’t reflect the real feelings of Longview residents.

“This isn’t acceptable in this community,” he said, adding he hoped it was misguided youth who don’t understand the magnitude of the words and symbols rather than true white supremacists.

Teresa Spain, whose truck was spray-painted, said she, too, wants to believe it’s someone being stupid but said the words and symbols hurt just the same. She lives near the Longview Skate Park and worries kids will see words and symbols and perhaps copy them not knowing their true meaning.

“We have a dark side to our heritage where the Ku Klux Klan had a presence years and years ago, but those are things we’ve worked pretty long and hard to overcome,” Weber said. “So it’s always disappointing when people revert to a lower life form like this.” Though shaken, Jackson said he won’t let the paint on the door disrupt this mornings worship service at his church. He hopes to have the doors repainted by Monday and said he plans to only mention it briefly during his service.

“It’s not going to deter us from worship,” he said. “We’re just going to try to get past this.”

AS ALWAYS, THE CONTROLLED MEDIA RULE AT WORK: ONE HUNDRED COLUMN INCHES FOR EVERY SPRAYED SWASTIKA; ONE COLUMN INCH FOR EVERY NOG-ON-WHITE GANG RAPE

REVIEW: BLACK ORDER

Book Review: Black Order by James Rollins
October 03, 2006
Marty Dodge

This book is about the Nazi quest to create supermen and what might have happened to the projects after the fall of the Third Reich. It is the perfect novel for those interested in the occult and esoteric nature of Hitler & Co. Toss in a bit of discussion of intelligent design, genetic manipulation and something called “The Bell” for good measure.

Rollins does have a way with words and is quite a good writer. Alas, the book does have a bit of schizo nature about it, veering between a standard action novel and something a bit more – at times a bit too much. Now it is possible that the publishers insist on a percentage of smash, bang and wallop but there are places where you wish things went a bit deeper.

That said, the tale takes us across four continents, from the auction rooms of Copenhagen to the wilds of South Africa to the frozen heights of Nepal. The characters are well thought-out and believable. Even the Nazis, both full-bore and post-Nazi, have something about them that makes them interesting and human.

This is a great page-turner, rewarding the reader whether or not you know about Himmler, and the SS and their quest to find the origins of the Aryan race. You can find plenty to keep you interested if you know nothing about the scientific experimentation going on in the Third Reich up until its last days. If you are in-the-know about the history, the facts do not detract from this enjoyable novel.

I am keen to explore Rollin’s previous efforts, having found this a good read. It would make a great long journey book.

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/10/03/033055.php

STERILIZING NIGGERS

Has FOX News Channel Lost Its Mind? Guest Proposes Sterilizing “Bad” Parents!
Reported by Marie Therese – October 3, 2006 – 20 comments

In its quest to pander to the lowest of the low, this morning FOX & Friends First took its viewers back to the 1920s as it gave national air time to a South Carolina politician who has proposed that “bad” parents with a history of raising “bad” kids should be subjected to mandatory sterilization for “the benefit of society”. I kid you not! Larry Shirley, a City Councilman in Charleston, SC, got three minutes of valuable national airtime this morning to propose an idea that he himself admitted has been struck down by the Supreme Court in past years. Maybe Councilman Shirley, who’s white, thinks that the two new conservative Supreme Court Justices – Alito and Roberts – will overturn past precedents and bring back the Golden Age of the White Race? By the end of the segment I was so furious I almost threw a stapler at the TV screen.

The F&FF co-hosts were Tiki Barber, who’s African-American, and Kiran Chetry, whose family originated in India. Both hosts acted as though this was just another interview with just another guest talking about just another subject.

It was mind-boggling.

During the interview, FOX News scrolled a mini-history of the sterilization issue on its lower screen, as follows.

S. C. OFFICIAL: BAD PARENTS SHOULD BE STERILIZED

1907: IN BECOMES 1ST STATE TO ENACT STERILIZATION LAW

AT LEAST 30 STATES WOULD FOLLOW SUIT

BY THE MID-1920S, MORE THAN 3,000 WERE FORCIBLY STERILIZED

MOST WERE INSTITUTIONALIZED, MENTALLY RETARDED OR DISABLED

ALSO STERILIZED WERE THOSE WHO SCORED POORLY ON IQ TESTS

PROPONENTS WANTED TO END REPRODUCTION BY THE ‘FEEBLE-MINDED’

1924: VA TEENAGER IS FIRST TO BE STERILIZED UNDER VA LAW

All very sanitized, neatly tied up with a bow. What FOX News deliberately left out was that enforced sterilization was part of a broader “social engineering” program known ans Eugenics, a flawed scientific theory funded by large corpporations devoted to the idea of creating a master race comprised of white, nordic super men and women. Eugenics was practiced across the United States for many years and was racially motivated.

In the Introduction to his book The War Against the Weak: Eugenics and America’s Campaign to Create a Master Race, author Edwin Black wrote the following:

The goal was to immediately sterilize fourteen million people in the United States and millions more worldwide—the “lower tenth”—and then continuously eradicate the remaining lowest tenth until only a pure Nordic super race remained. Ultimately, some 60,000 Americans were coercively sterilized and the total is probably much higher. No one knows how many marriages were thwarted by state felony statutes. Although much of the persecution was simply racism, ethnic hatred and academic elitism, eugenics wore the mantle of respectable science to mask its true character.

The victims of eugenics were poor urban dwellers and rural “white trash” from New England to California, immigrants from across Europe, Blacks, Jews, Mexicans, Native Americans, epileptics, alcoholics, petty criminals, the mentally ill and anyone else who did not resemble the blond and blue-eyed Nordic ideal the eugenics movement glorified. Eugenics contaminated many otherwise worthy social, medical and educational causes from the birth control movement to the development of psychology to urban sanitation. Psychologists persecuted their patients. Teachers stigmatized their students. Charitable associations clamored to send those in need of help to lethal chambers they hoped would be constructed. Immigration assistance bureaus connived to send the most needy to sterilization mills. Leaders of the ophthalmology profession conducted a long and chilling political campaign to round up and coercively sterilize every relative of every American with a vision problem. All of this churned throughout America years before the Third Reich rose in Germany.

Eugenics targeted all mankind, so of course its scope was global. American eugenic evangelists spawned similar movements and practices throughout Europe, Latin America and Asia. Forced sterilization laws and regimens took root on every continent. Each local American eugenic ordinance or statute—from Virginia to Oregon—was promoted internationally as yet another precedent to be emulated by the international movement. A tightly-knit network of mainstream medical and eugenical journals, international meetings and conferences kept the generals and soldiers of eugenics up to date and armed for their nation’s next legislative opportunity.

Eventually, America’s eugenic movement spread to Germany as well, where it caught the fascination of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi movement. Under Hitler, eugenics careened beyond any American eugenicist’s dream. National Socialism transduced America’s quest for a “superior Nordic race” into Hitler’s drive for an “Aryan master race.” The Nazis were fond of saying “National Socialism is nothing but applied biology,” and in 1934 the Richmond Times-Dispatch quoted a prominent American eugenicist as saying, “The Germans are beating us at our own game.”

(For a list of books on this subject go to Amazon.com).

When Kiran Chetry first teased the sterilization story at 6:48 EM ET, FOX viewers were treated to an image of an attractive young ethnic woman, reading to her two children, clearly sending the subtle subliminal message that even kind, caring mothers – if they were non-white – could be sterilized. The effect was downright creepy, so much so that at the very end of the clip, Brian Kilmeade, the third co-host, made the remark that “these are good parents”. However, I did not register his comment the first three times I viewed my tape, which tells me that very few FOX viewers heard it either. They would have been left with the visual images of that “ethnic” mother reading to her two children.

Councilman Larry Shirley was oh-so-nice-and-reasonable as he discussed his ideas, fully acknowledging that similar ideas has been struck down in the past. To the FOX News hosts he said “All I wanted to do was start a dialogue. Unfortunately, I didn’t want it to go nationwide but the good part about this nationwide dialogue is the emails that I have received have been from all walks of life, all types of people, and I’ve been encouraged by people that know that we’ve got a problem and that problem is parenting. And that is something we have to address.”

However, according to the Alabama Times-Daily, Mr. Shirley has also been quoted as saying:

“We pick up stray animals and spay them. These mothers need to be spayed if they can’t take care of theirs. Once they have a child and it’s running the street, to let them continue to have children is totally unacceptable.”

If you are as upset as I am by Mr. Shirley’s old-timey ideas on parenting, why not contact FOX News and the FOX & Friends hosts and let them know how you feel.

FOX News: [email protected]

FOX & Friends: [email protected]

NO ONE WHO HAS LIVED IN AN INNER CITY, IE NIGVILLE, AND SEEN THE SUMMER TEEMING O’ THE BASTARDS, AND THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOR A FEW MINUTES, CAN DOUBT THAT IF THERE IS NO STERILIZATION OR ETHNIC CLEANSING, ONE DAY THESE SWARMS O’ SHITPEOPLE WILL OUTNUMBER AND OVERWHELM THE TRUE HUMANS. OF COURSE, THE OBVIOUS IS UNTHINKABLE AND BETTER UNSAID IN OUR LAND OF LIBERTY AND MORONS.

VINCENT BERTOLLINI BACK IN THE NEWS

Plea deal proposed for fugitive Aryan Nations member

SANDPOINT, Idaho The attorney for a former financier of the Aryan Nations white supremacist group says the state is offering a deal to resolve criminal charges against the man without going to trial.
R-Vincent Bertollini was arrested April 12th by the F-B-I in Santa Fe after fleeing a drunken-driving charge in Bonner County (Idaho) five years ago.

He faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

Bonner County Chief Public Defender Hugh Nisbet says the state is recommending concurrent 60-day jail sentences and suspended prison sentences of one to five years if Bertollini pleads guilty to felony drunken driving and bail jumping.

Prosecutors declined to comment on the plea deal.

A hearing in the case is scheduled for Monday in 1st District Court.

REVIEW: PIPER’S “THE JUDAS GOATS”

The Judas Goats
A Review Of Mike Piper’s Latest Book

9/28/2006 11:13:48 PM
Discuss this story in the forum
Bill White

Commentary — Mike Piper sent me a copy of his latest book “The Judas Goats” on Monday — I mentioned it briefly on the show — and I thought about holding off reviewing it until I’d written him a letter and asked him some questions, but then I figured I might as well give him the publicity to up his book sales now and just say what I think publicly, rather than
dick around in an exchange of letters that probably won’t go anywhere.

The book, subtitled “The Enemy Within: The shocking story of the infiltration and subversion of the American nationalist movement” is about how Judaism took 1940s-style American conservatism and turned it into Jewish internationalism, attacking “far right” elements — all the while defining “far right” further and further left — along the way. While doing
this, Mike develops several important themes of analysis — the most important of which is the replacement of American conservatism with neo-Trostkyism — and the idiocy of the duped American “patriots” who chant Bolshevik slogans along with FOX News without at all realizing what they advocate is classic “Russian” Revolution communism. This is a theme that
white activists should continue to develop in mocking and attacking our conservative opponents — not least of all because it is absolutely true and it infuriates them. If Mike could stick to these solid subjects and avoid weaving unreliable sources and unsupported hypotheses into his
well-researched and deeply understood material, this book would be a “10”. As is, its about an “8”, but for *experienced readers only*. For inexperienced readers, this book could lead you seriously astray.

What I’m getting at is that the book is a lot like the American Free Press and, really, the old Spotlight — very interesting and prescient on some things, with some very unreliable lunacy thrown in here and there to keep one from getting complacent in absorbing its information. For those
unfamiliar with Carto’s operation, some background:

I’ve met Willis Carto and dealt with him on and off for several years — more off than on since I moved to Roanoke (in fact, I don’t think I’ve talked to anyone from the AFP clique except Mike Piper on occassion by email since I left DC). My impression of him, in a word, was “creepy” — and I mean that in the best possible way, because I also somewhat liked him. Willis is hard to catch in just one word, but he said things that, at the time I didn’t understand as well as I do now, but presented them in such a way to make me feel he was telling me something that can only be discussed in hushed voices.

Like, the other day, at a book sale, a creepy old guy came up to me and said “You know communism isn’t dead, don’t you?” and there could have been music in the background going “dun dun dun dah” as the camera zoomed in on
his face. I agree with it, but I feel people who talk about such things in hushed tones are weird and I don’t want to talk to them. Willis isn’t that bad — he’s actually rather friendly — but he can often exude the same aura.

That kind of spirit infuses much of what comes out of Willis’ publishing operations. It also infuses much of Willis’ politics — which use an approach I don’t care for and don’t understand — at least, I don’t understand why anyone would think it has an appeal.

Like, Willis and company will make a really brilliant and fact filled analysis, and then they’ll take some conspiracy theorist fake that they just happen to have good business relations with or some scam artist like Peymon Mottahedeh who advertises in their magazine and just throw their name and their pet loony theory in to the mix and completely call into
question everything they’ve written before.

This means that they often have brilliant insights, just so mixed in with garbage that they look prima facae like crap. Its only when you’ve been around them enough to know the insights from the crap that you can properly digest their newspaper.

Mike’s book is not that bad — in fact, its quite good. There is a lot of stuff — particularly on the politicking around the Second World War and just after — that is really interesting and there are some things I learned. I had not realized the depth of many of the ADL’s links and ties, for instance, or the full story of how the CIA has controlled certain US
news publishers and newspapers. There is a lot of good stuff there. But he quotes a number of people that I have met or corresponded with that are nice guys, long term Carto supporters, friendly acquaintances of mine, who are complete loons and who should not be used as reliable sources. He also quotes some people I don’t know except as complete loons and professional conspiracy theorists, and I’m sure some people I don’t pick out as loons because I don’t know any better. The last is the trap to watch out for.

I disagree fundamentally with the Carto-“Populist” position. I think that old-style 1930s and 40s conservativism is dead — and that it was pretty useless when it was around. I’m a National Socialist and an anti-Semite. I believe in racial segregation, hierarchical world order, and the development of the racial culture soul. I believe this approach is utterly incompatible with the US Constitution as understood and I think it is easier, rather than try to restore the Constitution back to some reactionary past, to simply dump it and march forward with a new National Socialist state.

In stark contrast to that view is “populism”, filled with idiosyncratic and expired theories of Constitutional law, rants against changes to the Constitution, some of which are approaching a century old, and a world view that was a function of moderate opposition to a more moderate government and not at all appropriate for the current revolutionary situation. Our government has been taken over by Jews — instead of conducting reasoned debate, we should be organizing to seize power. Debate alone is not enough.

I know Willis Carto is a National Socialist and I believe he is
fundamentally anti-Jewish — and I believe his populism is a strategy to worm those ideas into the mainstream instead of marching them in — pushing others out of the way, by necessary. As such, I reject that approach.

And, I also reject collaboration with “underdeveloped” intellectual assets of the anti-government movement, including the “Patriot” / “Constitutionalist” frauds, the muddled, sky-is-falling and depressing “white”-ish nationalism of groups like National Vanguard (not that Carto collaborates there), and the ugly treacherous slickness of American Renaissance. I liken Carto’s approach to Jared Taylor’s — though Taylor’s is more insidious and less honest — and I tend to throw them in a boat together, even though they are at each other’s throats (over Taylor’s friendship with Mark what’s-his-name — IHR guy — oh, duh — Weber.)

As such, I can’t justify name-dropping pet loons who support my project and incorporating pet theories that are untrue. I also believe in, as best as possible, attacking my enemies in the movement head-on — confronting what
can be seen about them — rather than trying to unearth what is unseen. I can say, for instance, Kevin Strom is a fag better than I could say he is an agent of the Mossad. In fact, someone who were to seriously advance such an argument on the loose logic employed by Liberty Lobby (and successor) publications would annoy me.

So, getting back to Mike’s book, there are some elements I dislike. The highlights:

1) I don’t like his non-anti-Semitism. He should reject that and realize Jews are demons and should be racially annihilated. Carto, publisher of Imperium and Spengler, understand the beauty of spiritual racism. I don’t know about Mike, but he should too. Spiritual racism and understanding the Jews as an irredeemable and nihilistic force makes life much easier than trying to prove how many Jewish friends you have — or, how many “good Jews” you’ve heard about, etc.

2) I am not sure how I feel about his theories on Stalin. Did Stalin become an anti-Semite before his death? Yes. Was it as far back as the 1930s … that I am not as sure of. Stalin did kill 850,000 Jews in his purges. Did he kill them because they were Jews? Or because he was killing tens of millions of people? Again, I’m not sure. Was he anti-Jewish by 1949- 1950? That I am certain of. Mike’s argument that Stalin’s anti-Jewishness impacted KGB relations with the various American communist groups is worth considering — I just don’t know I agree.

3) And, I don’t like the weaving of personal Liberty Lobby accounts, Liberty Lobby theories that lack evidence (true or not), and the theories of Liberty Lobby contributors who are complete crackpots into the text. Carto’s never understood this — I think he forces Mike to put some of this crap in his books. The stuff where the Liberty Lobby was proven right —
Strassmeier and Roy Bullock — is interesting. The Weber / IHR references are too speculative, and needs to be better supported or not printed.

Mike writes an excellent book, as always, and there are well researched facts in it that movement activists will find interesting. However, there is also enough Carto-clique-crackpottery that movement “newbies” who are
not familiar with the Carto perspective and cannot immediately recognize the chaffe from the wheat might be better off leaving this alone — or reading it with a critical mind.

http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=9864

STREET SIGN IN GERMANY

JEWS AND NIGS DICTATE TO ARYANS

Jews and Negroes Squabble over Who Best Represents Non-Whites in Memphis

I DO MY FRIEND (THE JEW)! I DO MY BROTHER (THE OTHER JEW)! I DO MAN (THE BLACK)! WILL THE REAL EXPLOITER OF BLACKS PLEASE STAND UP…….

http://www.natallnews.com/printer.php?id=3098

POLL ON AMERICAN WOMAN PERSECUTED BY JEWS

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14937073/

story

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12023328/

FRENCH NATIONALIST NEWS

Novopress.info – 28 septembre 2006
—————-

:: La vidéo censurée ! ::

Attention, cette vidéo n’est pas du cinéma. Cela se passe en France aujourd’hui.

http://fr.novopress.info/?p=6056

Montrez ce film ! Diffusez ce lien !

HUNGARIANS NAME THE JEW

“We just want an honest Government, not one driven by foreign money,” said Henrik Windberg, a 27-year-old cab driver whose black sweatshirt read: “I’m a Gentile.”

When speaking to reporters, Hungarian nationalists have become more cautious about voicing the kind of anti-Semitism that bubbles over in their closed sessions. “I’m proud to be a Christian, and to be a Hungarian,” was as far as Mr Windberg would go. Their graffiti is less restrained. “Thieving Jew Demszky,” say the daubed slogans, referring to Gábor Demszky, the Mayor of Budapest

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-2371248,00.html

JEWS BEING FUNNY

Days of atonement for George Allen.
Good Ole Goy
by T. A. Frank
Post date 09.28.06 | Issue date 10.09.06

The notion peddled by the [James] Webb campaign that I am somehow embarrassed by my heritage is … offensive. … I embrace and take great pride in every aspect of my diverse heritage, including my Lumbroso family line’s Jewish heritage, which I learned about from a recent magazine article and my mother confirmed. … I still had a ham sandwich for lunch, and my mother made great pork chops.

–Recent statements of Virginia Senator George Allen

Statement from Senator George Allen,
October 3, 2006:

I’ve been asked to clarify my feelings further, since I’ve been falsely accused of being embarrassed about my so-called Jewish heritage. Bubkes. I am absolutely bursting with pride over having distant, distant connections to Jews that have been wildly exaggerated. But this doesn’t change who I am. That’s why I still had a ham sandwich for lunch and my mother still made great pork chops for Shabbes. Breakfast was the usual side of bacon drizzled with pork lard, while, for lunch, Mom cooked us a whole roast suckling pig that we washed down with a vat of its mother’s milk while blasting Götterdämmerung.

Statement from Senator George Lumbroso Allen,
October 7, 2006:

It seems my earlier statements about my heritage have caused some controversy, so let me try to set the record straight. I am truly thrilled to be connected, even if incredibly remotely, to all these Jews. It only strengthens my commitment to Christianity, or, as I like to think of it, Judaism 2.0. And I’ve told my mother that she’s still the same old Mom as far as I’m concerned. Look, let’s grab this issue by the horns: I ain’t no good ole goy. I have a deep respect for all citizens of this great state, especially its talented football-playing shvartzes. And I’m ecstatic to have a minor Jewish tributary flowing into the great, overwhelmingly Aryan river of my heritage.

Statement from Senator George Lumbroso Lieberman Allen,
October 10, 2006:

I’m here today to say I’m deeply sorry that some people took my recent words the wrong way. I have tremendous respect for the Jewish race, which I rank way above many others, and I had no intention of provoking its extreme sensitivity. I would like to take it one step further and meet with Jewish leaders–elders?–to discern the best path for healing. I also intend to repatriate my mother to Eretz Yisrael, so that she might live among her own remarkable people. But none of that changes how much I enjoy wrapping myself in a Confederate prayer shawl and eating enormous slabs of pork encased in shellfish. L’chaim.

T. A. Frank is a consulting editor at The Washington Monthly.

MORE ON GEORGE ALLEN

“GET WHITEY!” : New Allegation Against Allen: Former Doctor Cites Use of “N-Word” … Virginia Democrat dodges question on race slur (N-word)

The Modern Inquisition: “GET WHITEY!”

Joan Madsen, now a staffer to Sen, Barbara Boxer (D-CA), “swears” that she heard Allen, then 4 years old, utter the “disgusting and hurtful slur” from an adjoining room.

New Allegation Against Allen: Former Doctor Cites Use of “N-Word”
Liberal News Network ^ | 09-26-2006 | CR-AP

Posted on 09/27/2006 8:12:09 AM PDT by montag813

(AP) Washington, DC 09-27-2006 [revised, witness added]

George Allen’s pediatrician says he heard the then-toddler Allen utter the “N word” in an 1956 office visit when an African-American nurse administered a tetanus shot. Dr. Peter Moore, 97, said he clearly heard Allen say the epithet and wrote it in his notes in case Allen would someday run for office.

Earlier claims that the young Allen was asking for his “Tigger” doll for comfort have been refuted by testimony from other toddlers who were there at the time. Joan Madsen, now a staffer to Sen, Barbara Boxer (D-CA), “swears” that she heard Allen, then 4 years old, utter the “disgusting and hurtful slur” from an adjoining room.

The embattled Allen Campaign could not be reached for comment, but political expert Larry Sabato of the University of Virginia said it is unlikely Allen would be able to recover from this new allegation.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1709268/posts

_______

Virginia Democrat dodges question on race slur (N-word)
MSNBC ^

Posted on 09/27/2006 8:21:47 AM PDT by HHKrepublican_2

FREDERICKSBURG, Va. – Democratic Senate challenger Jim Webb declined to say definitively Tuesday whether he had ever used a common derogatory term to describe blacks, stepping carefully after watching his campaign rival confront charges of racism. “I don’t think that there’s anyone who grew up around the South that hasn’t had the word pass through their lips at one time or another in their life,” Webb told reporters.

(Excerpt) Read more at msnbc.msn.com …

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1709277/posts

NEWS OR TELEVISED HYSTERIA?

Alex,

This is hilarious. Is the question ever asked: what if we had a media that didn’t try to scare us half to death with every broadcast? If it was uplifting? If there was ever a positive message? Or, isn’t the media intentionally demoralizing?

Scerrorism: Terrorism of a population by the media, carried out by reporting acts of terror that might happen but never actually do.” – Bonny Stilwell

An Amusing Yet Sad Look At NBC News (Video Montage)
YouTube ^ | 9-26-06

Posted on 09/25/2006 9:17:46 PM PDT by My Favorite Headache

This is a collection of NBC Nightly News clips that start the nightly broadcast…it is put together over a short period of time and it does nothing else but prove…NBC goes out of its way to give negative news first and constantly…round the clock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ytj-0SjZ68&NR

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1708346/posts

CC PROF/RACISM IN SANDUSKY

Alex:
Here is an email I sent to the “Professor” in the article titled:
‘Survivor’ plays the race card for ratings. Here is his email address in case your readers at VNN want to straighten him out! [email protected]

Greetings:

I am going to comment on the article in the subject line which was in the Sandusky Register. There are definitely biological differences between the races in both appearance and behavior! It is genetic. Just like there are differences in appearance and behavior between a Pit Bull and a Poodle. I
have lived in the inner city with ALL of the different races and I can tell you from experience that there are many and vast differences between the races. However, you are just another cog in the program to ethnically clense the white race from this country (and the world). Parents should always homeschool their kids and NEVER send them to a college or university. I recommend they learn a trade like computer repair, tool and die maker, machinist etc. Common sense tells most people that there are differences between the races but most people (especially professors) have very little
of it!

Peace
Maynard

P.S. Here is a mild web site for you to research: http://amren.com/

PROUD TO BE AN AMERIKWAN? NOT US

JUST KILL ALL U.S. SOLDIERS !

Charles, when I read below, that this man’s legs had been pulpified before he died, I have NOTHING left in my body to feel anything FOR the animals, who are classified as US soldiers. Just pray, that A-L-L US soldiers, officers and generals get killed the same way, as they treat others. WHY would any normal thinking person want to serve the Pentagon anyway ? Only barbarians and total moron and idiots freely enlist to be murders.

Charles Vaught wrote:
—– Original Message —–
From: rhipmc
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: 9/29/2006 12:33:27 PM
Subject: The Unites States Of America Is Past History

The Republic Crashes Down

Yesterday the New York Times had an editorial attacking the growing tyranny of the Bush administration called ” Rushing Off a Cliff .”

“Here’s what happens when this irresponsible Congress railroads a profoundly important bill to serve the mindless politics of a midterm election: The Bush administration uses Republicans’ fear of losing their majority to push through ghastly ideas about antiterrorism that will make American troops less safe and do lasting damage to our 217-year-old nation of laws – while actually doing nothing to protect the nation from terrorists. Democrats betray their principles to avoid last-minute attack ads. Our democracy is the big loser.”
Immediately Chris Floyd wrote a response which expressed relief that perhaps the NYT was finally starting to “get it,” but which also said it was too little too late.

“So the New York Times has finally roused itself and laid out the straight facts about the presidential tyranny that has been erected around the pathetic figure of George W. Bush: Rushing Off a Cliff The Times is to be lauded for this eloquent and powerful depiction of our degraded political state, and you should read it in full. But a few vital points must mitigate our praise of this otherwise remarkable editorial.
“First, and most importantly: it comes very, very late in the game – perhaps too late. All of the tyrannical powers enumerated by the editorial were claimed – and put into practice – by Bush and Cheney five years ago. ”

“Second, the editorial, as strong as it is, doesn’t go far enough: We not looking at ‘our generation’s version of the Alien and Sedition Acts’ as the newspaper puts it; things are much farther gone than that. What we are looking at is the death knell of the constitutional republic of the United States of America.. Bush has long claimed dictatorial powers in secret; if Congress writes these liberty-gutting strictures into law, then the fundamental nature of the American state will be transformed. It will not be, in any sense – not even formally – a free country anymore. All of our rights and liberties will be the ‘gift’ of the President, who can bestow them – or revoke them – as he sees fit.”

Maybe, indeed, people are starting to wake up. But is it too late? The congress is already dead, corrupted and blackmailed beyond all recognition. We can’t vote them all out because the elections are now fully rigged and controlled by the caba, computer voting and the corporations. Aparently as long as the people have their television and beer they put up with anything, at least until they are being hauled off somewhere and by then it is definitely too late. Does anyone anywhere have any idea how to get out of this dictatorship nightmare?

Molly Ivans also writes about the torture bill just passed.

“With a smug stroke of his pen, President Bush is set to wipe out a safeguard against illegal imprisonment that has endured as a cornerstone of legal justice since the Magna Carta.”

Death by torture by Americans was first reported in 2003 in a New York Times article by Carlotta Gall. The military had announced the prisoner died of a heart attack, but when Gall saw the death certificate, written in English and issued by the military, it said the cause of death was homicide. The “heart attack” came after he had been beaten so often on this legs that they had “basically been pulpified,” according to the coroner.
The story of why and how it took the Times so long to print this information is in the current edition of the Columbia Journalism Review. The press in general has been late and slow in reporting torture, so very few Americans have any idea how far it has spread.

The congress and the president are basically telling the world: “You can torture our soldiers if you want to. That’s okay with us.”

Three basic pillars of our Republic have broken down. The congress is fully blackmailed and bribed. The free press is bought up by the cabal corporations and truth is forbidden. And the elections are taken over by hackable computer machines with no paper trail which were built by the corporations.

Ivins finishes her essay this way:

“Fellow citizens, this bill throws out legal and moral restraints as the president deems it necessary-these are fundamental principles of basic decency, as well as law.
“I’d like those supporting this evil bill to spare me one affliction: Do not, please, pretend to be shocked by the consequences of this legislation. And do not pretend to be shocked when the world begins comparing us to the Nazis.”

Olivery Stone, jew, distracts attention from pre-WTCD neo-cabal

“I think that conspiracy-mongering on 9/11 is a waste of time,” he said. “The far greater conspiracy occurred after 9/11 when basically a neo-cabal inside our government hijacked policy and went to war. That was as broad a conspiracy as we can get and it was about 20, 30 people. That’s all, they took over and all these books are coming out and they are pointing it out,” said Stone.

[Um, they announced their plans before WTCD, hoping against hope for a New Pearl Harbor. Of course, the fact that they got it is a complete coincidence, even though Israelis were caught dancing and singing and filming the attack, and even though hundreds of Israeli spies were silently slipped out of the country after penetrating U.S. military installations and tracking those claimed hijackers, and even though Mossad has a history of perpetrating false-flag operations, and even though Israel has a history of murdering Americans/not informing America, her “ally,” about pending attacks, and even though Israeli companies have back doors into the phone company/complete billing records for all calls made in the U.S. Putting two and two together is anti-semitism, as Abe Foxman will gladly tell you. Oliver Stone is a jew, and a sycopated conspiracist.]

“This war on Iraq is a disaster. I’m disgraced. I’m ashamed for my country,” he said. “I’m also ashamed that America has attacked itself with its constitutional breakdowns. I’m deeply ashamed.”

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/29/film.oliverstone.ap/index.html

SIMON SHEPPARD AND LARRY O’HARA RACE CASE UPDATE

Simon and his co-defendant appeared at Beverley Magistrate’s court on Friday September 29th. The need for this appearance was for pre-trial committal to a higher court for, as the Prosecution said (a strange sounding gentleman who for some reason kept putting his hand down the back of his trousers – perhaps nerves over this travesty of a trial?) – because only a higher court could impose the new maximum penalty of SEVEN YEARS for Race Trial cases!

Simon made the telling point that the Crown Persecution Service had had over sixteenth months to prepare their case, whilst Simon who is defending himself and his co-defendant, Larry O’Hara had a mere two months in what is a watershed and highly complex case. Needless to say the nodding dog lackey magistrates refused Simon’s application for an adjournment and also ignored Simon’s statement that most of the goods seized by the Race Police on two previous raids were of no bearing to the case and also hampered not only his small business but also his defence. These pleas were as usual ignored. The case was sent up to Crown Court and an initial date set for Monday 23rd October.

Simon Sheppard faces ten counts under the obnoxious Race Act of 1984 and Larry two counts. Nine of Comrade Shepard’s counts are FOR THE FIRST TIME IN BRITISH LEGAL HISTORY relating to publication on the Internet only on a server based in American and protected by the First Amendment to the US Constitution. Only one charge relates to written material – the publication and distribution of the excellent “Holohaux News”. We will keep site visitors informed of all updates and the progress of this highly important trial. Donations are urgently needed – check out http://www.heretical.com/donate.html

* * *

This is unlikely to be a professional-style “appeal for donations” simply because it has never been done before. This is a special project and the Heretical Press is making an exception for a limited period. We do not intend making a habit of such appeals!

All the “professional charities” are doing very well out of shovelling money out of the country as fast as they can. I hope to have an analysis of this phenomenon in the future.

Long-time visitors to Heretical will know that the policy of the Heretical Press has been to supply publications at a fair price, and thus exist without attempting to prick the consciences of its website visitors by begging for donations. The information on the site is offered freely, for your edification and enjoyment, and nothing is asked for it. This, after all, is the true spirit of the internet!

Now we are facing prosecution by the state, who clearly wish to make the Heretical Press a test case to frighten other Britons away from expressing officially disapproved views via the web. By no choice of our own, we are thrust into the position of fighting for everyone’s internet freedom.

The Heretical Press is not asking for donations for our legal battle, since in Britain we get Legal Aid – our legal costs are paid. We can always use encouragement however, and a practical way of showing your support is to help finance a special project for which the combination of cost and the work involved is too much to be borne by the Heretical Press alone.

The plan is to distribute, house-to-house over a wide area (or several areas), a special publication which, like the Heretical site, is both informative and entertaining. The initial print run is to be 10,000 and the printing and delivery cost will be around £1,500. If you live in Britain, and would like to see distribution in your area, this is quite feasible. All you have to do is pay for it!

You are welcome to email if you would like further information. To donate straight away, any of the following methods can be used:

Online payments in Sterling: www.heretical.com/payman.pl?GBP=?for=DBS

Online payments in US$: www.heretical.com/payman.pl?USD=?for=DBS

Cheques to:

The Heretical Press
PO Box 1004
Hull
Yorkshire
England HU3 2YT

Please remember that it costs about £8 ($15) to pay a non-Sterling check or bankers draft into a British bank account.

Assuming we have your address, all donations will be acknowledged with a sample “page proof” of the publication.

Thanks!

SIMON SHEPPARD

• One Response to “Reader Mail: 10/04/06”

1. Carpenter Says:

Everybody must think of Jews all the time! Someone, somewhere doesn’t like Jews? You must hear about it! You must think about it! You must abhor it and denounce it!

Could this have something to do with who owns the media? Oh, I don’t know….

About the ad: so what, that they used a Czech girl? Czechs are Aryans too, and have lots of Germanic blood mixed up in them (which is probably why she looked good – hah!). Lots and lots of Germans moved there over the centuries. Uncle Wolf acknowledged this too.