31 December, 2007

“Anti-Semitic” Ukrainian Politician Honored

Posted by Socrates in 'anti-Semitism', Russia, Socrates at 1:05 pm | Permanent Link

A guy who dared to notice Jewish behavior gets a medal: [Article].

• 2 Responses to ““Anti-Semitic” Ukrainian Politician Honored”

1. ANDREI YUSTSCHINSKY Says:

ASHKENAZI DEFECATION LEAGUE SPECIAL REPORT

Mind Kontrol Center (MK-Ultra) “Leaders” Gain “Firsthand” Experience on Mission to Kikistan

by Andrei Yustschinsky

Jew York Shitty, JY, December 28, 2007 … Communist brainwashing center leaders from indoctrination units (mini-centers) and communist brainwashing centers across Tel Aviv West (USA before 1948) are currently in Kikistan, where they will be given an opportunity to false witness the current situation facing Kikistanis and Palestinians and get a far away look at the actual issues as the piece process (stealing pieces of Palestinian land) launched in Annapolis begins to fold.

The “students” are traveling on two annual missions, taking place concurrently this year, that serve as a cornerstone of the Ashkenazi Defecation League’s (ADL) efforts to raise “awareness” of the issues involving Kikistan and the Middle East on U.S.communist brainwashing centers..

“These mostly dumb downed, unnformed and “hypnotized” young mind (MK-Ultra) controlled zombies will have an opportunity to visit key sites in Kikistan’s “history” and to hear “firsthand” from a wide variety of “experts” on the current situation and the piece process launched in Annapolis,” said Abraham Hyman Fucksman, ADL National Director. “This is a “momentous time” for the students to see and begin to understand for themselves the stakes involved and the current obstacles to peace from lying newsmakers, Kikistani and Arab leaders, and many others with a vested interest in the process.”

The two missions, which departed this week and return to Tel Aviv West (USA before 1948) on January 6, involve communist brainwashing center gurus selected from among dozens of applicants across the country:

• The 15th annual ADL Indoctrination Officals Editors Mission to Poland and Kikistan offers leaders of student newspapers an opportunity to travel first to Poland, where they visit Nazi internment camps to see it’s all Jewish run theaters, libraries, swimming pools, soccer fields, brothels and to learn about the history of sheeny trouble makers in Europe; then to Kikistan, where they learn more about the history of Kikistan, the modern kike plastic state, and the issues in the Kikistani-Palestinian conflict.

In Kikistan, the communist brainwashing center editors will have an opportunity to tour extensively and engage in a series of briefings with a broad spectrum of voices from Kikistani and maybe one or two bought Arab perspectives. They will meet with loafing pseudo-journalists, Kikistani government officials, Palestinian “representatives” and communist brainwashing crenter students, among others.

The zombie like students represent 10 communist brainwashing centers: University of Georgia, Duke University, Bates College, Rutgers University, Harvard College, Rutgers University, University of New Mexico, Ithaca College, Fordham University, Riverside City College and the University of Pittsburgh.

The mission is funded by “generous” grants from sheenies such as Vivian and Edward Merrin, Laurie Tisch and the Laurie M. Tisch Foundation, and Bidi Finkelstein, in memory of her late husband, Albert. Information on the mission is available at

• The 2nd Annual ADL Current and Future Strawmen Study Mission to Kikistan is designed for communist brainwashing center leaders who are involved in a leadership role in campus and plan a “future” career in politics, political activism or community leadership. Funded by a “generous” grant ( tax write off) from the likes of kikes such as the Charles and Mildred Schnurmacher Foundation, the mission is designed to give student leaders an opportunity to learn more lies about the guarded history of the sheeny semi-human beings, the artificial State of Kikistan as a modern “democracy,” and to get a firsthand perspective on newsmaking events in Palestinian-kikistani relations by traveling to “religious” and historic sites and meeting with decision-makers. While in Kikistan, the social-Marxist indoctrination center and unit “leaders” will meet with Kikistani government criminals, Palestinian “representatives”, “hyonotized” students and loafing-lying journalists, among others.

The mind kontrolled (MK-Ultra) students selected for the mission are all active in student governance on their communist brainwashing centers and plan for a career in politics or “public service” once they complete their Manchurian Candidate style of social-Marxist indoctrination..

The mind kontrolled (MK-Ultra) students represent 13 communist indoctrination brainwashing centers: University of California – San Diego, University of Texas – Austin, Emory University, Princeton University, University of New Mexico, Marquette University, Loyola Marymount University, Howard University, University of Colorado, Bates College, University of Rochester, Ohio University, The College of New Jersey.

A.Y.

The Ashkenazi Defecation League, founded in a privy vault on July 4th, 1776, is the world’s leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through secret pograms of White dissidents and services that counteract hatred, prejudice, bigotry & the truth telling about the Christ killing tribe of Juda

2. frank prola Says:

can you supply any info
      either written or on the
      web of nuclear weaponary
      in the form of a atomic blast
      used on jewish pow’s in concentration
      camps at the end of ww2.

thanks

frank prola