25 February, 2009

Moral AIDS

Posted by Socrates in General Decline, Socrates, William Pierce at 6:36 pm | Permanent Link

by Dr. William Pierce.

“Last month a few of my fellow members of the National Alliance distributed some flyers on the campus of the University of Texas in Austin. The flyers warned White women about the AIDS dangers of sexual contact with non-Whites, pointing out in particular that heterosexual Black males are 14 times as likely to be infected with AIDS-causing HIV as heterosexual White males are. Well, the usual suspects really had a fit about our flyers. The Jews and the liberals and the feminists and Marxists and the rest organized a ‘rally against racism’ on the campus, with the wholehearted support of the university administration. The student newspaper joined the chorus of those bewailing the fact that anyone would believe that Blacks are in any way different from Whites in the matter of sexually transmitted disease and that anyone would want to discourage sexual relations between White women and Black men. I mean, that’s all terribly racist, isn’t it, and there’s just nothing worse than racism, is there? The liberals and the Christians were wringing their hands about our racism, and the Marxists and the feminists were muttering darkly about some sort of physical retribution against us.”

The rest is [Here]. (For the audio version, go [Here] and scroll down to 05-13-2000).

• 3 Responses to “Moral AIDS”

1. Zarathustra Says:

I remember listening to this fine speech on American Dissident Voices when it first came out in 2000. It was broadcast on the shortwave station WRNO from New Orleans. Damn, this country has fallen so far in just 8 or 9 years’ time.

White Americans have become victims of their own success, like other great nations before them. Hard to believe, but at one time the English and even the Swedes were a bunch of hardcore ass-kickers. Then they got all soft and fruity, like we’re becomming. That’s when the Jews move in for the kill.

One more thing…..Any White father who lets his heterosexual White daughter join the US nigger welfare military should be castrated.

2. Andrei Yustschinsky (Andrei's Ghost) Says:

I went to Davis Duke’s website last week & saw he put up a Dr Pierce’s ADV broadcast & text. Funny, at one time Duke stated that he wasn’t too crazy about Dr Pierce or his ideas.

3. Will Williams Says:

Dr. Duke appeared as the featured speaker at a National Alliance rally in Siler City, NC in January 2000. Dr. Pierce wasn’t very excited about this because he felt Duke would use Alliance members’ hard work to organize the event to advance his own efforts. The fact was at the time that Duke’s name recognition was valuable as a draw. We managed to attract over 1,000 friendly faces, mostly locals from the Siler City area to the rally using his name as the draw. He used us, but no more than we used him in that cooperative effort. Together, the event was a smashing success to throw light on the invasion of Mexicans into Chatham County, NC, which had come to be known at the time as “Little Mexico.”

In a private conversation at the time Duke told me that he was planning a new book, one that addressed the need for a new religion for White people. “Surely you are not considerinfg some variation of Jewish Christianity, are you?,” I asked. “No, it will be more along the line of Dr. Pierce’s Cosmotheism.”

He then went out to meet the gathered and led them in a prayer to Yahweh. The book about the new religion for White people has yet to be published. Why would Duke risk offending his Xian support base?

Now that Dr. Pierce and his National Alliance — which clearly took the honest stand against Christianity as an ideology opposed to that of the Alliance — is defunct, Dr. Duke can operate as White leader without honestly addressing the difficult issue of Jewish Chrisianity as a belief system for Jew-fighters. He can even republish Dr. Pierce’s writings — those that don’t offend his Xian supporters, at least.

Biological racists have one place to congregate and organize these days without disruption: http://Creatorforum.net. Be warned, these serious Creators do not offer a “free speech” forum to the enemy or to retards. Dr. Pierce recognized Ben Klassen’s Creativity as entirely compatible with Cosmotheism.